John Titor and Corona Virus

Himalayan Hermit

Now that COVID has become a Pandemic, I hope all of us are staying healthy, safe and taking precautions. I wonder if any JT expert remembers JT talking about such a pandemic from his chats?

paulyoung2

Now that COVID has become a Pandemic, I hope all of us are staying healthy, safe and taking precautions. I wonder if any JT expert remembers JT talking about such a pandemic from his chats?

covid.. disgusting name.. is first and foremost karma.. against humans.. and it's not going anywhere even when it's gone it's conditional in "future" behavior by human species towards other animals they share earth with.. and no i dont say dont eat chicken you can eat chicken.. but treat other species with respect and def be sure to put a halt ( do your part) to the toxic soup.. from top to bottom and buttom up.. no more toxins like round up or atrazine.. you will learn it the hard way this time this is not going anywhere

it started as covert id operation by the deep state into china italy and iran.. in hope to hurt the great president donald john trump that is WAY ahead of his time.. but it ends up "boomer"anging at the deep statei in a much worse way they can imagine..

this thing only stops when what i wrote here become reality. until then nothing changes.. in fact it may go to a much worse punishment.. egypt 1000s years ago type punishment.. so you do what you got to do and dont forget to mark and date..

i promise you this "ain't" going no where you may think it does but NO not this time

Last edited:

Angelface239

covid.. disgusting name.. is first and foremost karma.. against humans.. and it's not going anywhere even when it's gone it's conditional in "future" behavior by human species towards other animals they share earth with.. and no i dont say dont eat chicken you can eat chicken.. but treat other species with respect and def be sure to put a halt ( do your part) to the toxic soup.. from top to bottom and buttom up.. no more toxins like round up or atrazine.. you will learn it the hard way this time this is not going anywhere

it started as covert id operation by the deep state into china italy and iran.. in hope to hurt the great president donald john trump that is WAY ahead of his time.. but it ends up "boomer"anging at the deep statei in a much worse way they can imagine..

this thing only stops when what i wrote here become reality. until then nothing changes.. in fact it may go to a much worse punishment.. egypt 1000s years ago type punishment.. so you do what you got to do and dont forget to mark and date..

i promise you this "ain't" going no where you may think it does but NO not this time
Okay will i hope so.

Cognat

Iirc, John Titor did mention a serious pandemic, but it wasn't COVID-19. The OG post read like this:

"Yes, and people are still dying and a great deal of them are passing from CJD. As I said, with my very first few posts almost 6 months ago, I want to emphasize how devastating this will be. I believe two people are confirmed dead in Colorado from CDJ from surgical instruments. Ahhhh, the power of cheese. Milk does a body good and beef is what's for dinner!"

It was Creutzfeldt-Jackob Disease / Mad Cow Disease, apparently transmitted via meats and dairy products. That being said, this is supposed to happen in the midst, or a little bit before the Civil War and N-Day, so take it, as all things John Titor posted, with a grain of salt. His posts don't really go into much detail about the CJD pandemics either; it's just a passing mention and from what I've looked on the original Time Travel Institute thread, no one bothered to ask further into it. might've just not searched hard enough, though

Element115

covid.. disgusting name..
It's literally a term for respiratory related viruses that cause complications, even the common cold falls under the category of COVID. The reason we call this COVID-19 is that A) it was discovered in 2019 and B) it is part of the COVID family of viruses. This particular strain has mutated several times though, and is causing more deaths than say...the common cold. Which is why it's serious.

Element115

Iirc, John Titor did mention a serious pandemic, but it wasn't COVID-19. The OG post read like this:

"Yes, and people are still dying and a great deal of them are passing from CJD. As I said, with my very first few posts almost 6 months ago, I want to emphasize how devastating this will be. I believe two people are confirmed dead in Colorado from CDJ from surgical instruments.
The quote is referencing CJD then CDJ.... which one is it?

Cognat

The quote is referencing CJD then CDJ.... which one is it?

Your guess is as good as mine! That you read is, verbatim, word for word, what John Titor posted. For all we know, his timeline might've deviated from ours down to the designated letters for diseases. That being said, in our timeline and universe, a quick google search will tell you that CDJ isn't the acronym of any known disease, but CJD is: Creutzfeldt-Jackob Disease, otherwise known as Mad Cow Disease. He mentions pretty casually that it transmits through beefs, milks and cheeses -- all products commonly taken from cows, -- both of which are characteristic of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. So, without being able to gather evidence from his timeline, we can only really assume he means Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease and that he just had a typo when he said CDJ.

Element115

Your guess is as good as mine! That you read is, verbatim, word for word, what John Titor posted. For all we know, his timeline might've deviated from ours down to the designated letters for diseases. That being said, in our timeline and universe, a quick google search will tell you that CDJ isn't the acronym of any known disease, but CJD is: Creutzfeldt-Jackob Disease, otherwise known as Mad Cow Disease. He mentions pretty casually that it transmits through beefs, milks and cheeses -- all products commonly taken from cows, -- both of which are characteristic of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. So, without being able to gather evidence from his timeline, we can only really assume he means Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease and that he just had a typo when he said CDJ.
That makes sense, but mad cow was also sort of a thing with titor posted, so for it to not be a thing now, somewhat implies that titor wasn't really a time traveler, correct?

Cognat

That makes sense, but mad cow was also sort of a thing with titor posted, so for it to not be a thing now, somewhat implies that titor wasn't really a time traveler, correct?

Not at all! The thing is; John Titor established that the Multiple World Theory is the correct one. This is to say, that every possible situation exists, and if it does not currently exist-- it will spawn an entirely new timeline once it does. He took the time to clarify as well that his predictions and statements might differ from what we experience, simply because he came from a different timeline, with a different set of circumstances that ordained it. In layman terms, he said that everything he said should be taken with a serious grain of salt; that him communicating with us at all really meant nothing, considering he'd only made his way to our timeline to recover an IBM-5000 computer with which to debug some legacy programs for the government he worked for.

In truth, due to the plausibility of his claim -- that everything he said could be wrong, as the differences between timelines and universes can be vast, or insignificant, and he did not know where our own timeline lied in comparison to his own -- there is no one-hundred percent certain way of ever knowing John Titor was a genuine time traveler, unless we somehow manage to prove the Multiple Worlds Theory on our own accord. Whether or not John Titor was a genuine time travel, as things currently stand, is totally a matter of whether you, entirely subjectively, interpret the plausibility of his claims to lean towards fact, or for them to lean towards fiction.