John Titor and Corona Virus

Element115

Not at all! The thing is; John Titor established that the Multiple World Theory is the correct one. This is to say, that every possible situation exists, and if it does not currently exist-- it will spawn an entirely new timeline once it does. He took the time to clarify as well that his predictions and statements might differ from what we experience, simply because he came from a different timeline, with a different set of circumstances that ordained it. In layman terms, he said that everything he said should be taken with a serious grain of salt; that him communicating with us at all really meant nothing, considering he'd only made his way to our timeline to recover an IBM-5000 computer with which to debug some legacy programs for the government he worked for.

In truth, due to the plausibility of his claim -- that everything he said could be wrong, as the differences between timelines and universes can be vast, or insignificant, and he did not know where our own timeline lied in comparison to his own -- there is no one-hundred percent certain way of ever knowing John Titor was a genuine time traveler, unless we somehow manage to prove the Multiple Worlds Theory on our own accord. Whether or not John Titor was a genuine time travel, as things currently stand, is totally a matter of whether you, entirely subjectively, interpret the plausibility of his claims to lean towards fact, or for them to lean towards fiction.
Makes sense. Then by that fact alone John Titor is only ascribing time travel as a reality but not any other reality being similar to ours. Therefore, my deciding to eat a brownie or not eat a brownie is in itself creating a timeline offset that could diverge into another reality altogether. If someone were to end up destroying this reality as we know it, only a finite amount of universes in the infinite scheme of things would end, but the rest would go on. That sort of begs the question... which reality is the correct one? Can all realities find an end, or are all realities simultaneously present until only one remains? What is "the end".

paulyoung2

It's literally a term for respiratory related viruses that cause complications, even the common cold falls under the category of COVID. The reason we call this COVID-19 is that A) it was discovered in 2019 and B) it is part of the COVID family of viruses. This particular strain has mutated several times though, and is causing more deaths than say...the common cold. Which is why it's serious.

oh I know.. but the name is still disgusting..

Cognat

Makes sense. Then by that fact alone John Titor is only ascribing time travel as a reality but not any other reality being similar to ours. Therefore, my deciding to eat a brownie or not eat a brownie is in itself creating a timeline offset that could diverge into another reality altogether. If someone were to end up destroying this reality as we know it, only a finite amount of universes in the infinite scheme of things would end, but the rest would go on. That sort of begs the question... which reality is the correct one? Can all realities find an end, or are all realities simultaneously present until only one remains? What is "the end".

To my understanding, -- and take it with a grain of salt, because it isn't great -- one can't ever destroy a timeline. Something done in a timeline simply creates more timelines wherein those circumstances can develop into infinite interpretations of themselves. As for correct realities, your guess is as good as mine! I think all timelines / realities exist simultaneously, and none will ever end, per se. Sure, our presence in them as human beings, and humanity as a whole, my be doused out, but time goes on with or without us! In that way, a "correct" timeline, to us, is really just any in which we exist and are satisfied with our existence. Those're just my two cents, though! I'm sure many people see it differently.

SergiusPaulus

Im no expert but John created a new profile last week. He left a glitch in bottom right of TTI. Any questions?

Attachments

• message.png
    message.png
    537.4 KB · Views: 11

Element115

To my understanding, -- and take it with a grain of salt, because it isn't great -- one can't ever destroy a timeline. Something done in a timeline simply creates more timelines wherein those circumstances can develop into infinite interpretations of themselves. As for correct realities, your guess is as good as mine! I think all timelines / realities exist simultaneously, and none will ever end, per se. Sure, our presence in them as human beings, and humanity as a whole, my be doused out, but time goes on with or without us! In that way, a "correct" timeline, to us, is really just any in which we exist and are satisfied with our existence. Those're just my two cents, though! I'm sure many people see it differently.
How about paradox timelines where you create a loop of time and it's like groundhog day all the time? The very definition of hell.

SergiusPaulus

Have you guys found the Ark of the Covenant yet. We did some crazy stuff to the Moabites with it. Then Isaiah used it to show hezekiah what time reversal looked like.

ThumberOne

Im no expert but John created a new profile last week. He left a glitch in bottom right of TTI. Any questions?

I have found 2 version of the texts so far:

Version 1
JOHN TITOR 2036: HOLA SOY EL VERDADERO TITOR DE JOHN QUIERO QUE LEAN LO QUE Voy A DECIR QUE ESTOY EN EL AÑO 2036 ESTOY EN ESTE AÑO POR QUÉ LA PANDÉMICA LOS HA ATACADO A LOS QUE NO HE VENIDO AL AÑO ACTUAL DONDE ESTÁS PORQUE PUEDO OBTENGA LA PANDEMIA Y NO QUIERO QUE LA PANDEMIA ME FOLLE PORQUE ESTOY SU REVELACIÓN AL MUNDO EN ESTE AÑO DONDE ESTOY NO HAY ESA PANDEMIA ESTOY ESCRIBIENDO DESDE UNA PC DE LA ESCUELA MILITAR DE LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS LO CAMBIARÉ PORQUE TENÍA MUCHAS NOMBRES O NOMBRES DE PERSONAS Y DECIDÍ COLOCAR JOHN TITOR 2036 ASTA EN EL MOMENTO QUE NO TENGO NADA QUE REVELAR PORQUE NO HE PODIDO VIAJAR PERO SOLO ESCRIBO ESTE MENSAJE PARA DARLE EL AVISO DE QUE ESTOY BIEN EN ESTE AÑO HAY TODO MODERNO Y LAS COSAS QUE NO ESTÁN IMAGINADAS

Version 1 google translate
JOHN TITOR 2036: HELLO I AM THE TRUE TITOR OF JOHN I WANT YOU TO READ WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY THAT I AM IN THE YEAR 2036 I AM IN THIS YEAR WHY THE PANDEMIC HAS ATTACKED THOSE WHO HAVE NOT COME TO THE PRESENT YEAR WHERE YOU CAN GET IT THE PANDEMIC AND I DO NOT WANT THE PANDEMIC TO FUCK ME BECAUSE I AM ITS REVELATION TO THE WORLD IN THIS YEAR WHERE I AM NOT THERE IS THAT PANDEMIC I AM WRITING FROM A PC OF THE MILITARY SCHOOL OF THE UNITED STATES I WOULD CHANGE IT BECAUSE I HAD MANY NAMES AND NOMBRES PLACING JOHN TITOR 2036 ASTA AT THE MOMENT I HAVE NOTHING TO REVEAL BECAUSE I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TRAVEL BUT I ONLY WRITE THIS MESSAGE TO GIVE YOU THE NOTICE THAT I AM GOOD THIS YEAR THERE IS ALL MODERN AND THINGS THAT ARE NOT IMAGINED

Version 2
JOHN TITOR 2036: HELLO I AM THE REAL JOHN TITOR I WANT YOU TO READ WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY I AM IN THE YEAR 2036 I AM IN THIS YEAR WHY THE PANDEMIC HAS ATTACKED THEM WHICH I HAVE NOT COME TO THE CURRENT YEAR WHERE YOU ARE BECAUSE I CAN GET THE PANDEMIC AND I DO NOT I WANT THE PANDEMIC TO FUCK ME BECAUSE I AM HIS REVELATION TO THE WORLD IN THIS YEAR WHERE I AM THERE IS NO THAT PANDEMIC I AM WRITING FROM A PC OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY SCHOOL I WILL CHANGE IT BECAUSE I HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE NAME OR NAME AND I DECIDED TO PLACE JOHN TITOR 2036 ASTA AT TIME I HAVE NOTHING TO REVEAL BECAUSE I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TRAVEL BUT I ONLY WRITE THIS MESSAGE TO GIVE YOU THE NOTICE THAT I AM WELL IN THIS YEAR THERE IS ALL MODERN AND THINGS THAT ARE NOT IMAGINED

Here are the permalinks to the chat:

SergiusPaulus

When are those link from. My text is different. ASTA in text? I went to YouTube after TTI. Using Enochian Tables it lead me to “ASTARTES explained for new people”