John Titor and the people of the story

Joyce K

I've been on this forum for a while now but I have never really posted anything. A friend of mine was recently badmouthed and treated rather badly by some people from a JT Facebook group because she dared to criticize Mike Sauve's new JT book on her blog (stellacorona.wordpress.com). Does anyone know what the deal is with the people in this story and why they keep acting like that with one another? I've honestly never seen anything like this before

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Im sorry to hear that , how some people on forum can be quite rude, well here is no exceptions, but we try to give people there chance to express themself freely, When JT was here i manage to chat with him once and he was quite evasive about a lot of question i ask, he gave me the same picture that have been here for ages, about his machine, and the second time i manage to chat with him it felt like it was someone else entirely his punctuation was different and way to type as well almost lawyer like, this is my two cents about jT cheers

Joyce K

Im sorry to hear that , how some people on forum can be quite rude, well here is no exceptions, but we try to give people there chance to express themself freely, When JT was here i manage to chat with him once and he was quite evasive about a lot of question i ask, he gave me the same picture that have been here for ages, about his machine, and the second time i manage to chat with him it felt like it was someone else entirely his punctuation was different and way to type as well almost lawyer like, this is my two cents about jT cheers

Thank you. No it was not on this forum. These were mainly people from a Facebook group about JT. I guess it doesn't make much of a difference though. I just don't get how these people involved just keep turning against each other

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Anger , jealousy , false belief, internet people are always seeking place to belong and belief to belong to , this what make the difference between true experimenter and wanna be, who are all talk and no go

"Will the author comment on this? Of course not. When it comes to me, they all run. I can clean up a whole room filled with John Titor fans in less than 5 seconds. If you can’t stand the story and their fans, feel free to hire me. I get paid by the hour but I can give you a very good discount as you will only need me for like 5 seconds."

I saw this quote on her blog. Your friend sounds like an arrogant know-it-all.

Joyce K

"Will the author comment on this? Of course not. When it comes to me, they all run. I can clean up a whole room filled with John Titor fans in less than 5 seconds. If you can’t stand the story and their fans, feel free to hire me. I get paid by the hour but I can give you a very good discount as you will only need me for like 5 seconds."

I saw this quote on her blog. Your friend sounds like an arrogant know-it-all.

Nah. That was a joke to say that none of them actually talk to her. If you read afterwards (which I presume you already did) you can see she says she can clean up a room of John Titor fans in 5 seconds.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
So many people with opinions about John Titor...
They can't all be right... and some of them don't want to hear that they are wrong..

TitorGreeter

I've been on this forum for a while now but I have never really posted anything. A friend of mine was recently badmouthed and treated rather badly by some people from a JT Facebook group because she dared to criticize Mike Sauve's new JT book on her blog (stellacorona.wordpress.com). Does anyone know what the deal is with the people in this story and why they keep acting like that with one another? I've honestly never seen anything like this before
Stella sounds like a nice girl, does she have any future plans to visit Florida? I suspected Mike might come down but have yet to see him....

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

A lot of people are trying to cash in on the story. I don't even know who Mike Sauve is.