John Titor and the people of the story

Joyce K

I've been on this forum for a while now but I have never really posted anything. A friend of mine was recently badmouthed and treated rather badly by some people from a JT Facebook group because she dared to criticize Mike Sauve's new JT book on her blog (stellacorona.wordpress.com). Does anyone know what the deal is with the people in this story and why they keep acting like that with one another? I've honestly never seen anything like this before

A lot of people are trying to cash in on the story. I don't even know who Mike Sauve is.

Could not agree with you more Paula. Mike is a brand new member of the story. He wrote this book called "who authored the john Titor story" it's basically just a summary of what we know already. Nothing new

Joyce K

I've been on this forum for a while now but I have never really posted anything. A friend of mine was recently badmouthed and treated rather badly by some people from a JT Facebook group because she dared to criticize Mike Sauve's new JT book on her blog (stellacorona.wordpress.com). Does anyone know what the deal is with the people in this story and why they keep acting like that with one another? I've honestly never seen anything like this before
Stella sounds like a nice girl, does she have any future plans to visit Florida? I suspected Mike might come down but have yet to see him....

Yeah she is. I don't think so. She does travel a lot so maybe she'll end up in Florida some day.

StellaCorona884

Stella sounds like a nice girl, does she have any future plans to visit Florida? I suspected Mike might come down but have yet to see him....

Yeah she is. I don't think so. She does travel a lot so maybe she'll end up in Florida some day.

Maybe

Snow

The whole thing always did make people emotional. It still does. It just drives some people crazy that after all this time there are people who still think it could have true. Some people seem upset that it just won't die. Some people, like Paula said, just want to make a buck. I would buy a book if Pamela Moore wrote one - I can't think of anyone else that might have knowledge I'd be interested in.

Even the people who were there interacting with John Titor were not all on the same page. Some were debunkers. Some were fans. When P2P closed, most of them went to Anomolies.net (No longer available) and continued to argue for and against John Titor. Some went to a less active place called The Peanut Gallery. And of course, there was the long wait to see if the Olympics ended in 2004 and the even longer wait for a 2015 civil war.

Forget the timeline differences. Obviously the divergence got too great. Especially when he prevented Y2K in our timeline. I'm sure he went back to a year he hadn't affected to leave for home from. If he was real. It's what I would have done. And if he left. I wouldn't have, after going AWOL all over the past and staying off mission for a couple years.

Watch the science. Stephen Hawking changing his mind several years after JT was here, about information being able to survive the event horizon of a black hole. To me, I see things all the time stacking up to make it possible that he was real. I'm not disappointed that the Russians didn't bomb us in 2015 at the request of USA citizens to end the civil war. Right? I'm pretty happy I don't have to get around on a bicycle at my age or be happy to eat horsemeat. Also, I have never believed a time traveler would be honest about exactly why he was here, where exactly he was from, etc.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

A lot of people are trying to cash in on the story. I don't even know who Mike Sauve is.

Could not agree with you more Paula. Mike is a brand new member of the story. He wrote this book called "who authored the john Titor story" it's basically just a summary of what we know already. Nothing new

Well, IMHO, writing a book doesn't make one part of the story. Don't know the guy, but sounds like he wants to cash in like other people we already know. Newbies always think that this is a new topic, but it is an urban legend that has been around for years and has finally been solved. But what can ya do? Let them have their cake, I suppose.