John Titor Book

Judge Bean

John Titor Book

Originally posted by Jovial_Kitten+Oct 16 2004, 12:01 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Razimus@Oct 16 2004, 07:41 AM
Hopefully it does go to court.

I vaguely remember hearing Art Bell mention Titor for the first time in 1998. I've always been big into time travel and c2cam, so I do remember when he mentioned the topic. As I recall Art opened the wild card or first time caller line as the time-traveler line, and lots of wacky people called in pretending to be a time traveler.

It wasn't uncommon for Art to have a time-traveler line, he did it quite often, as Time Travel is one of, if not his favorite subject. Nut job after loony time traveler call after the other I believe I remember hearing JT call in once, and I believe I remember him ask Art if he recieved his faxes. Art said yes, and this person which I am pretty sure was JT began to tell his story, with a very normal tone, with brainy words, I remember thinking to myself, This sounds like he wrote this story in advance and was rehersing it.

Anyway, could be a lead, I don't know if access to that archive would still exist though, and it would be very difficult filtering through the archives.

For the record I believe Oliver Williams is in the lead for being JT.
Archives only go back 30 days,but they also give two "classic" shows every week and switch them out. If we keep an eye on it,eventually that one may resurface. Alot of people recorded the shows years ago..so maybe we could find someone who had that show.
[snapback]12308[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

These memories are probably related to the wellknown FAXs in 1998 (two of them) which Bell read on the show. They have been discussed on this forum elsewhere.

Boys let's not fight like this here. Work your personal problems out in some other form than on the threads.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Re: John Titor Book

I own a copy of the John Titor book. It is now out of print and some copies have been listed on E-bay for $1000.00 per copy. It is a good paperback book, but not for $100.00 or more. And No, my book is not for sale.

Professor Opmmur

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: John Titor Book

Are there any informations that prove Titor's story in the book, informations not available online ?

What do you think of Titor, Opmmur, do you think he is real ?