John Titor could be right.

TnWatchdog

Wasn't it you that divulged Poison Pen as being a her?

Of course I had noticed Poison Pen doesn't accept a story on face value alone. There are so many jokers around, you just about have to question everything you see.
No Einstein it wasnt me that divulged PoisonPen was a guy, i cant remember who the member was that said it, but i do recall he/she mentioning in a joking manner that PP IS actually a guy! :D There must be something in the name that made us assume PP was a girl, because he never put his gender onto his profile account, so im blaming PP for the mix up lol...Thank goodness i never tried to "chat him" up..
OMG i would have been the laughing stock of Paranormalis! :eek::ROFLMAO:

You are correct! But you did divulge Poison Pen as being a her! I remember the post! I'm pretty sure TnWatchdog remembers it too. Since he commented that he had always assumed Poison Pen was a guy.

As for you being the laughing stock? Are you just finding that out now?
New ‘Bigfoot’ Photographs, Audio Emerges in Kentucky

walt willis

It looks like a real news report to me.
If it is a fake, it was a good one.
I did not know that the Titor story was proved to be a fake.
Is the Andrew Basiago reported time travel story also a fake?

I've come across the Basiago story. But there is nothing in it that I personally could verify. I don't know of anyone that has gone to any lengths to disprove his claims.

The John Titor story lost all credibility when it became apparent that the Laser photo was faked.

As for the newscast being fake? If it were true, then people would be getting up in arms and shooting the police. Those cops would be dragged out into the streets and hanged. Where is all the public protest newscasts that would follow an event where cops behave like murderers?
The hardest part of Andrew's reported time travel story would be to get past the idea that time travel can be done by humans.
I am reasonably sure that humans can travel around in time and have been doing so for many years.
At one time I did not believe it was possible just as you may also think today.
The list of reasons why is too long to cover in one post, so I'll just leave that for others to explain.

I was not sure about the Titor story and thank you for sharing the laser information.
This forum serves us well to explore many strange ideas about some very hard to believe reports.
And it is good to have skeptics to uncover the fakers and hoaxers.
I listen to all reports as a way to find the real deal people, but if we shut them down too early we may drive off the truthful folks.

We do not need to call a person a liar because it will become obvious after just a few good questions and answers.
I am here as an observer looking for the truth and others that have had close contact with aliens.
So far I have only seen a few post that sound highly credible.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It looks like a real news report to me.
If it is a fake, it was a good one.
I did not know that the Titor story was proved to be a fake.
Is the Andrew Basiago reported time travel story also a fake?

I've come across the Basiago story. But there is nothing in it that I personally could verify. I don't know of anyone that has gone to any lengths to disprove his claims.

The John Titor story lost all credibility when it became apparent that the Laser photo was faked.

As for the newscast being fake? If it were true, then people would be getting up in arms and shooting the police. Those cops would be dragged out into the streets and hanged. Where is all the public protest newscasts that would follow an event where cops behave like murderers?
The hardest part of Andrew's reported time travel story would be to get past the idea that time travel can be done by humans.
I am reasonably sure that humans can travel around in time and have been doing so for many years.
The list of reasons why is too long to cover in one post, so I'll just leave that for others to explain.

I was not sure about the Titor story and thank you for sharing the laser information.
This forum serves us well to explore many strange ideas about some very hard to believe reports.
I listen to all reports as a way to find the real deal people, but if we shut them down too early we may drive off the truthful folks.

We do not need to call a person a liar because it will become obvious after just a few good questions and answers.
I am here as an observer looking for the truth and others that have had close contact with aliens.

The other person that I know that used to talk about being abducted was BlastTyrant. I haven't seen him around in a while.

I listen to all stories of all sorts. The guy that found the smoking gun that lends a lot of credibility to abduction stories is Roger Leir. He is a surgeon that has removed many alien implant devices from people that have stories of being abducted. The implants were constructed using technologies that we do not possess yet. Those implants are the hardcore physical evidence that lend the credibility needed for abduction cases. Many of those implants have been shown to emit radio frequencies. Kind of like a tracking device so the subject can be easily located again.

My favorite story that I have no way of ever verifying, yet lean very favorably toward belief is the Roswell Interview. I kind of like the idea that we are all Gods that took part in the creation of the universe. And if you think about it, becoming mortal without previous life existence, is like taking time off from being all seeing and all knowing. So we are all here on vacation. Make the best of it while you can.

TimeFlipper

The other person that I know that used to talk about being abducted was BlastTyrant. I haven't seen him around in a while.

I listen to all stories of all sorts. The guy that found the smoking gun that lends a lot of credibility to abduction stories is Roger Leir. He is a surgeon that has removed many alien implant devices from people that have stories of being abducted. The implants were constructed using technologies that we do not possess yet. Those implants are the hardcore physical evidence that lend the credibility needed for abduction cases. Many of those implants have been shown to emit radio frequencies. Kind of like a tracking device so the subject can be easily located again.

My favorite story that I have no way of ever verifying, yet lean very favorably toward belief is the Roswell Interview. I kind of like the idea that we are all Gods that took part in the creation of the universe. And if you think about it, becoming mortal without previous life existence, is like taking time off from being all seeing and all knowing. So we are all here on vacation. Make the best of it while you can.
If you ever get a visit from Mormons, they will tell you that they are Gods of other worlds in this universe and that we too can aspire to this if we join them and pay 10% of our earnings to them ::LOL::

walt willis

funny you should say Mormons think of themselves as Gods.
I have many Mormon friends and they do act that way.
I just laugh and tell them that they are just hairless monkeys like me.

The alien Interview was very interesting for sure.
I spoke with the author of the book and shared with him my story so he told me that he did believe the documents that he was given by the army nurse.
He had first hand contact with her before she died and thought in was not a bad joke as some have said.

life is strange and most folks will never believe just how strange...