John Titor damage control

T.E.R2021

T.E.R2021,

If you are indeed who I believe you to be given what you have said thus far I would advise you do not answer questions beyond your limitations you have said you have been told by your team what you are able to disclose and if you are indeed able to disclose information then you need to give more information you actually have not information you know bits about.
I will answer any question i can, i'm not really sure what you mean by 'If you are indeed who I believe you to be ' if you think ou know who i am say so dont be so distant

Archive

I will answer any question i can, i'm not really sure what you mean by 'If you are indeed who I believe you to be ' if you think ou know who i am say so dont be so distant
T.E.R2021,

I don’t plan on outing your identity on a public site though i shall should you continue your current actions it is not your place to do this nor is it appropriate.

T.E.R2021

T.E.R2021,

I don’t plan on outing your identity on a public site though i shall should you continue your current actions it is not your place to do this nor is it appropriate.
I wint be put off of doing the right thing if you have a question for me i will answer it but other than that i have no reason to talk with you

PamelaM

T.E.R2021,

Couldn't help but take a quick peek in.
Is this your teammate? Archive. Lol.
I have a good idea. Why don't he ask the question and you answer it?
No better yet...you ask the question and he answer it then he will know he
Is not sharing too much info. That will save everyone a lot of trouble.

Archive

I wint be put off of doing the right thing if you have a question for me i will answer it but other than that i have no reason to talk with you
T.E.R2021,

Very well I will follow your posting but remember I am 90% sure I know who you are if you go too far I will make it known.

Ren

*snicker*

Archive

PamelaM,

If I was to be her teammate the fact is T.E.R2021 knows her limits we know this from her past posts so whatever she knows is irrelevant the fact remains that her limits are her limits and it is not her place to say more than that.

PamelaM

PamelaM,

If I was to be her teammate the fact is T.E.R2021 knows her limits we know this from her past posts so whatever she knows is irrelevant the fact remains that her limits are her limits and it is not her place to say more than

Uh huh....ok. Archivee....I guess this means we shouldn't
Ask her anymore questions after all I do not want her to get in trouble.

Secretman3811

Okay let me clear that up for you
1. i was born 15 years before John left my world line i.e 15 years before 2036 being 2021 making me 22y.o.a.
2 . he stated most not all.
3. I and my team are NOT if military we were given instructions and basic training they did this because the T.E.R officers thought it would be easer for us to get the job done, but i am not here to convince you nor do i care if you do or not your are free to make your own mind up.

Question did you heard of this name Jacin Young i just wonder do you have heard of him yet? did he surive in the future or die? just asking the question to you? write back.

PamelaM

Ok...that was kind of disappointing. She didnt say anything because she didnt know anything and now this person comes along and said she was close to her limit. I guess it was her way to bow out of this I am not sure..