John Titor for President!

dustin255

No comment on my political view, but the political system is a giant freakshow waiting to collapse along with the financial system. My estimation is 20 years at the most before everything goes to hell like the great depression.
20 years is extremely optimistic. If Earthlings get through this year alone, it'll be amazing.

More like 5 years :) I hope the Republicans win because if they don't then the collapse will be delayed. We need a collapse for the world to get better. Repairing a broken wheel does not help.

TimeFlipper

Even though this was originally a joke, I'm sure Titor would make a much better president regardless of his views. The sad thing is that you have to be rich to become president in the U.S. This feeds on the fact that Corporations help run this country.
Perhaps policies are more important than riches..Donald Trump has pledged to prevent any more muslims coming into the US...Believe me when i say from my experience of living in the UK that this is a number one priority and i believe that on this issue alone, Trump will be the next US President..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Even though this was originally a joke, I'm sure Titor would make a much better president regardless of his views. The sad thing is that you have to be rich to become president in the U.S. This feeds on the fact that Corporations help run this country.
Perhaps policies are more important than riches..Donald Trump has pledged to prevent any more muslims coming into the US...Believe me when i say from my experience of living in the UK that this is a number one priority and i believe that on this issue alone, Trump will be the next US President..

Media calls him a racist for wanting to protect our country. He is called a racist for not supporting ILLEGAL immigration. The racist card is played way too much here.

Japrim

Borders are imaginary lines dreamed up by statists, recorded on paper and backed with guns. They are a violation of rights and the root issue with regard to war and immigration and just about everything else.

National boundaries segregate and isolate cultures and create competitive adversarial relationships. Whereas when there are no borders, cultures are able to blend naturally and gradually according to individual needs, free market style. Any issues of culture clash are handled on an individual or local level. There are no wars without nations to wage them. There are no economic gaps between them.

Get rid of states and their stupid lines.

Japrim

@Japrim Your argument falls apart completely when faced with "culture" like this:

Moscow ‘child beheading’: What we know about the ‘woman in black’

Borders are meant to protect humans from subhuman savages the same way that the walls of a house keep wild animals out of your living room.

Borders are imaginary lines that define which set of coercion and violence you are subject to. Government claims a geographical area known as "Jurisdiction" that it claims through an imaginary concept called "Authority" given by of a gang of people known as "Constituents" that believe that magic special words and religious ceremonies give them a right to force their opinions onto you and dictate your life and behavior by proxy of an army in funny clothes with weapons called "Police".

The use of coercion and violence to enforce an edict is a violation of inalienable rights, and is thus evil. Government is nothing more than systematic evil. Borders define specifics of said evil. Nation states are the real savagery.

Further, Your argument regarding protection from savages fails miserably when you simply consider that savages exist all over the world in every culture or nation. All I have to do is demonstrate Russian crime statistics to destroy your example of a Muslim woman beheading the child. It shows that Russians commit atrocious crimes too, within their own borders, and regardless of the false sense of security that police actually protect people.

TimeFlipper

Media calls him a racist for wanting to protect our country. He is called a racist for not supporting ILLEGAL immigration. The racist card is played way too much here.
I just hope that the US does not fall into the political correctness trap like we have in the UK..Racist Racist Racist (sic) :mad:

Japrim

I just hope that the US does not fall into the political correctness trap like we have in the UK..Racist Racist Racist (sic) :mad:

Yeah, that shit only goes so far.

While I think it is a good thing to be conscientious and respectful of others, and denounce bigotry, I think there is a certain point where political correctness becomes an inhibition to realism.

Don't hate Muslims because they believe or live differently. But don't be in denial of something on account of sparing their feelings or because of social pressures.

TimeFlipper

The muslims for hundreds of years have been in conflict with Christians, and i believe their dislike for us is hard wired into their brains..
We have millions of muslims in the UK, and since the emergence of ISIS hardly anyone of them have condemned their actions..
Only last year our Prime Minister put out a statement that the muslims living here in the UK need to start condemning ISIS..

We had a few of their imam`s doing that but the vast remainder of thems just kept quiet!!..
Its my belief the UK muslims want this country to have full sharia law here, and there are indications that their schools are preaching this to all their children.....So i see it once again the muslim vs Christian dichotomy starting all over again..

TimeFlipper

The muslims for hundreds of years have been in conflict with Christians, and i believe their dislike for us is hard wired into their brains..
We have millions of muslims in the UK, and since the emergence of ISIS hardly anyone of them have condemned their actions..
Only last year our Prime Minister put out a statement that the muslims living here in the UK need to start condemning ISIS..

We had a few of their imam`s doing that but the vast remainder of thems just kept quiet!!..
Its my belief the UK muslims want this country to have full sharia law here, and there are indications that their schools are preaching this to all their children.....So i see it once again the muslim vs Christian dichotomy starting all over again..
Im drifting away from the thread......Lets get back to good old John Titor (whoever he may be) and his ability to become the President of the US :cool::)