John Titor for President!

Japrim

...good old John Titor (whoever he may be)...

I already told you all what Titor is about. I just didn't substantiate it with detailed evidence. It's people stalking me and playing some bizarre psy-ops BS with time travel. Think of John Titor as a representative avatar kind of thing, from another person's perspective.

MF'ers can follow me around for years aggravating the shit out of me, but cannot state their business? It must mean that their business is not well intentioned.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@Japrim Your argument falls apart completely when faced with "culture" like this:

Moscow ‘child beheading’: What we know about the ‘woman in black’

Borders are meant to protect humans from subhuman savages the same way that the walls of a house keep wild animals out of your living room.

If they can't obey our laws then we need a wall. I am one person who is literally suffering from the effects of illegals getting free healthcare and not paying a dime in income tax. I suffer so they can have it easy. And It has NOTHING to do with color or race or religion! My husband is a LEGAL immigrant. HE DID ALL THE PAPERWORK AND PAID -- why doesn't he get free healthcare and a free ticket to citizenship? I say build the damn wall! I'm a tax paying citizen and I have to file bankruptcy for having an effing baby. If someone doesn't follow our laws, they have NO RIGHTS here, or should not!!!! We are rewarding criminal behavior. BUILD THE WALL! This isn't the lawless wild west any more! This is supposed to be a civilized nation!

P.S. Nobody had problems with villages in the middle ages building walls!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
We could get China to build the wall as I hear they are great wall builders.
Seriously I agree with Paula...build the wall now and put everyone on an even playing field when becoming a citizen.
Take all of money from wasteful spending to fund it.

Wasteful spending in many places, might I add. We need a true business man in office!

TimeFlipper

Seriously I agree with Paula...build the wall now and put everyone on an even playing field when becoming a citizen.
The problem with my country Dawg is that our government wastes millions in money on illegal immigrants coming here as they all quote our silly "human rights rules" imposed on us by the EU...they are given free accommodation and lawyers who charge huge fees for trying to keep them here...The sooner we get out of that useless EU club, the better all of us in the UK will be!

TnWatchdog

The problem with my country Dawg is that our government wastes millions in money on illegal immigrants coming here as they all quote our silly "human rights rules" imposed on us by the EU...they are given free accommodation and lawyers who charge huge fees for trying to keep them here...The sooner we get out of that useless EU club, the better all of us in the UK will be!
And to think you have a natural wall, water wall or moat around your country and it hasn't kept the illegal immigrants out.

TimeFlipper

No Dawg, water doesnt keep them out..they have been using boats and moving through different countries to get into Europe, and ultimately the UK, all of them view our country as being heaven on earth... I doubt if John Titor could keep them at bay ::LOL:::D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

But your country still takes care of its people. I can't get my afford to get my heart fixed, but an illegal can with no problem.
(Just an example).

TimeFlipper

But your country still takes care of its people. I can't get my afford to get my heart fixed, but an illegal can with no problem.
(Just an example).
We cant keep on having them coming into our country anymore, our NHS is almost bankrupt and over run with other people coming in for free operations and they are not the illegals or immigrants..they are known as health tourists..last year alone we spent hundreds of millions of pounds on them freeloaders...We desperately need to get out of that EU club, or my country will become completely bankrupt..