John Titor for President!

Japrim

Who forces you to pay for their healthcare? Are they pointing guns at you demanding your money? No, your governments are.

I find it ironic and sad that you all sit here and bash immigrants looking for a better life offered to them by the system you support endorse and espouse. ...the same one that violates and enslaves you and steals your money to pay for them.

If governments didn't exist, they would have to pay their own way and probably wouldn't be moving there in such large numbers as they are.

TimeFlipper

Who forces you to pay for their healthcare? Are they pointing guns at you demanding your money? No, your governments are.

I find it ironic and sad that you all sit here and bash immigrants looking for a better life offered to them by the system you support endorse and espouse. ...the same one that violates and enslaves you and steals your money to pay for them.

If governments didn't exist, they would have to pay their own way and probably wouldn't be moving there in such large numbers as they are.
Thanks for your reply Japrim, however the people that force our government to do all this is the EU...Its not about our government so much, in that the present govt wants changes to these laws, and in June our Govt has offered us a Referendum on should we leave or stay in the EU..you can image how i will vote mate! :D

Japrim

Thanks for your reply Japrim,

And thank you for yours.

however the people that force our government to do all this is the EU...Its not about our government so much, in that the present govt wants changes to these laws, and in June our Govt has offered us a Referendum on should we leave or stay in the EU..you can image how i will vote mate!

The EU is a collective of governments. The UK is a single government which is part of said collective governments.

Whether the UK is part of the EU or not, it is a government that uses coercion and violence to enforce edicts, that has a monopoly on the initiation of force. This is the root issue of not only immigration problems, but most all others as well.

As long as the people give government the imaginary concept known as authority to do as such, they are going to be exploited and controlled at the end of a gun barrel. ...or a barrage of batons as I understand bobbies use.

What you are going to do is vote with intentions of resolving the issues, when in reality it will only perpetuate it, perhaps in another form.

If there were no government to steal your money and give it to them, they will have to come to the UK for another reason besides freebies and protection. They will have to pay their own way, which will require they conform to whatever system of order that has been established by communities.

Instead of milking the UK government while a third of them try to create sharia law, harass and violate people, they will have to shut their mouths and get with the program, or get run off or shot.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I pay income tax. That pays for their healthcare. We are talking about ILLEGAL immigrants not following laws. You can help someone AFTER you take care of the people of your own country first. Tell me how it's fair that I have to file bankruptcy after having a c-section but an ILLEGAL can have a baby absolutely free? And tell me how is it so difficult for them when some of them come from the most obese country in a the world? Tell me again how life is difficult for them. Survival is apparently no problem. Obese with 10 children. Oh. Life must be so hard.

I SUFFER. I am told to stick it up my bunghole. I PAY TAXES. They get it all free. Just tell me how that is fair?

TimeFlipper

Thanks for your reply Japrim,

And thank you for yours.

however the people that force our government to do all this is the EU...Its not about our government so much, in that the present govt wants changes to these laws, and in June our Govt has offered us a Referendum on should we leave or stay in the EU..you can image how i will vote mate!

The EU is a collective of governments. The UK is a single government which is part of said collective governments.

Whether the UK is part of the EU or not, it is a government that uses coercion and violence to enforce edicts, that has a monopoly on the initiation of force. This is the root issue of not only immigration problems, but most all others as well.

As long as the people give government the imaginary concept known as authority to do as such, they are going to be exploited and controlled at the end of a gun barrel. ...or a barrage of batons as I understand bobbies use.

What you are going to do is vote with intentions of resolving the issues, when in reality it will only perpetuate it, perhaps in another form.

If there were no government to steal your money and give it to them, they will have to come to the UK for another reason besides freebies and protection. They will have to pay their own way, which will require they conform to whatever system of order that has been established by communities.

Instead of milking the UK government while a third of them try to create sharia law, harass and violate people, they will have to shut their mouths and get with the program, or get run off or shot.
They are your opinions mate ;)

TimeFlipper

I pay income tax. That pays for their healthcare. We are talking about ILLEGAL immigrants not following laws. You can help someone AFTER you take care of the people of your own country first. Tell me how it's fair that I have to file bankruptcy after having a c-section but an ILLEGAL can have a baby absolutely free? And tell me how is it so difficult for them when some of them come from the most obese country in a the world? Tell me again how life is difficult for them. Survival is apparently no problem. Obese with 10 children. Oh. Life must be so hard.

I SUFFER. I am told to stick it up my bunghole. I PAY TAXES. They get it all free. Just tell me how that is fair?
I agree Paula, its not fair..

Japrim

I pay income tax.

Your money is stolen from you by a body of people who replace words like "extortion" with words like "taxes" so that you will more easily accept being violated.

That pays for their healthcare.

Your stolen money is given to help others who did not earn it.

We are talking about ILLEGAL immigrants not following laws.

We are talking about free rightful human beings trying to make a better life for themselves by taking advantage of opportunities. If your laws criminalize being a human with the inalienable right to free travel, then your laws are the crime. There is no such thing as an "ILLEGAL" human being.

If your government is stealing your money to give it to others whom they claim to protect you from by forced geography and imaginary lines, then it is your government that is failing you, not rightful humans.

You can help someone AFTER you take care of the people of your own country first.

You can help whoever you like or are able. You do not need government to help people or yourself.

Tell me how it's fair that I have to file bankruptcy after having a c-section but an ILLEGAL can have a baby absolutely free?

If you voted, you demanded said stipulations upon yourself and others. If you did not vote, then you are being treated very unfairly. You are being violated.

You suffer because you are denied what has been promised to you in exchange for the money that has been extorted from you. Whether it is fair depends on your definition of fair, whether or not you willingly agreed to it by casting your vote. In other words; if you do not see it as fair, then why demand it?

How often do you go to the store and pay for merchandise you do not leave with? If you went to a store that forcefully confiscated your merchandise after you paid for it (theft), would you go there again?