John Titor Foundation Closes Its Doors

sosuemetoo

Darby posted this both on TTI and Anomolies. While it does relate to the research thread being done on Williams, I thought it best to give it it's own seperate thread to discuss.

http://www.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultim...ic;f=9;t=001456

I've copied a post here that I made on TTI:

Larry Haber is the attorney for the John Titor Foundation. When the JTF incorporated in Florida it was done through Haber. He is listed as the Registered Agent for the JTF and his address at 606 Front Street, Celebration is listed as the corporate office for the JTF. Haber may also represent \"Boomer\" and/or his family but there's no evidence that that is the case.

This means that if one wants to communicate with the JTF or serve papers on them it is done so through Haber's office. That's the purpose of the Registered Agent. A corporation must maintain an address where legal process can be served, the attorney can be contacted and where inspecting entities have proper access to the corporate and tax records of the corporation.

There's no indication that Haber has any connection with Williams or www.johntitor.com. It could be the case that there is a connection but, other than WIlliams' refering legal questions about the JTF to Haber, we simply have no actual evidence that a connection exists. Without any other connection it is appropriate for Williams to refer legal inquiries to Haber's office.

So far we have no evidence that Williams is associated with the JTF and I don't believe that he's stated as much. Again, it's possible that he's a part of the JTF and/or Group Titor but we cannot state, based on any evidence, that that is the case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Florida Limited Liability

THE JOHN TITOR FOUNDATION, L.L.C.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRINCIPAL ADDRESS
606 FRONT ST.
CELEBRATION FL 34747

MAILING ADDRESS
606 FRONT ST.
CELEBRATION FL 34747

Document Number
L03000035057 FEI Number
NONE Date Filed
09/16/2003
State
FL
Status INACTIVE
Effective Date NONE
Last Event
ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT Event Date Filed
10/01/2004 Event Effective Date
NONE
Total Contribution

Registered Agent
Name & Address
HABER, LAWRENCE H ESQ
606 FRONT ST.
CELEBRATION FL 34747

There is one new item on this corporate filing: The John Titor Foundation, LLC is now an Inactive Florida Corp. It was dissolved on 10/1/04.

There is no longer a John Titor Foundation

Darby also stated later in the thread that he found this information online:

Go to www.sunbiz.org. That's the Florida Department of Corporations (Secretary of State). You can search online for all Florida corps there. ?......

When you do the search also search \"Registered Agents\" for Larry haber, Lawrence H. Haber and Lawrence Haber. That will give you a great insight into just how many entertainment industry businesses that he has helped incorporate.

Judge Bean

The number of businesses he has been hired to represent in this way is apparently no indication of his success in representing one promising one. Lapsed registration with the State shows that the project has failed; fees were not paid and the outfit is defunct. This is also what you do with a "front" business.

Qflux

I saw this yesterday and followed the links - the business is still listed as ACT(ive). Where are people seeing this? Is there anymore information listed as to who is behind it? Is it possible Darby is trying to prove a point by sending everyone on a goose chase?

sosuemetoo

Another post by Darby in the Anomolies Site:

Community,

Qflux did a search late yesterday and found that the corporation was listed as ACTIVE.

I checked this morning and he's correct. I did the search during the morning yesterday. Sometime late in the day the corporate charter was reinstated based on new paperwork submitted by the JTF on 10/18/04.

There is a change. Larry Haber is not only listed as the Registered Agent, he's also listed as the Manager.

BTW: I renamed the thread.

Sounds like he's just a busy guy that forgot to make sure the secretary paid the bill.

I'd like to know the difference between Registered Agent and Manager. And, by being both of those, does this mean anything at all?

Judge Bean

Originally posted by sosuemetoo@Oct 19 2004, 08:35 PM
Sounds like he's just a busy guy that forgot to make sure the secretary paid the bill.

With Habars registration, I assume the Foundation is back up and running, correct?

Well, it's back to what it was-- not really running.