John Titor is a hoax?

The_Observer

exactly observer.

like I said, believe everything, act on very little.

But the source is still experience. Someone, somewhere, would have to obtain this experience to obtain the knowledge, which they can then impart upon others. The amount of disinformation in today's society almost ensures you will not know the truth if you choose to believe everything.

Personally, I don't have beliefs. In order to have a belief, you have to stick by it and have trust and faith in your notion. Rarely is one correct with their presumptions. It's safe to say, whatever I currently believe is probably not true, and I'm likely to change my mind and build upon my belief system as new information presents itself. I'm not one to dismiss something that's out of my grasp of understanding. I can only dismiss something if I believe the opposite to be true. If you told me the sky is green, I would disagree. But perhaps in your perspective, it is green, because you are visually impaired.

Would I say I believe in time travel? Well, I probably believe in it as much as I don't believe in it. Do I want it to be true? More-so than not. However, my desires have no real world impact on my reality.

titorite

uuuuuuhhhhhhh tesla tech is a batch of words .... not physical engineering. Like tesla did not work with black holes. I mean I can not build his machine.... I do not have access to CERN. CERN may be able to generate microsingularities as he stated. And I think they can because they made matter.... basically...you know the whole e=mc squeared thing working both ways I remember when they were talking about the whole higgs boson thing , I remember they had to shut it down for like 6 months for decomtamination and cleaning because as , what was reported , an unexpected by byproduct of one of their experiments, they had generated the worlds smallest water molecule ... not sure if it was a full molecule though more like loose hydrogen... but anyways they had to shut the whole damn ring down for months to clean out this one atom their thing created.... e=mc squared goes both ways and if we can split an atom and generate and atom then black holes are at our fingertips.... as a species not as an individual.. I cant make time machines, I can barely manage my laundry but I think hard science is better suited at tackling world line displacement as opposed to tesla tech.

My apoligies for coming off like a prick.

Rossco78

He must be a really good one to give such specific detail about everything happening today. Years later. Most of everything he said is taking place just off by many years.

TimeFlipper

Here are a few pictures of the JT time-machine...The most important part of it was the World War Two ammunition box which was used for its case :ROFLMAO:..

timetravel16_08.jpg
johntitor4.jpg
wverrors.png