John Titor is a hoax?

TimeFlipper

Personally i believe the JT story is a farce, but if other members wish to add to the farce, they can provide the pic of that IBM 5100 themselves....And as of course, every Paranormalis member has the right to believe or disbelieve in what ever they wish to...I have made my own view very clear on this topic..

Mayhem

Zenith
Well you added to the farce with your pic hahas

Either way, Seems a dead one this unless he comes back from the unknown, or someone re creates it all again.:)

Though some dont see it that way.

Last edited:

Alexis Everson

Not a thing he said has come true.

Harte
Wait!
What?!

Then why does everybody constantly quote him? I thought that everyone agreed that he WAS real and that "John said this..." and "John said that..." over and over again!

When did this happen? I guess I missed it. But holy smokes, that's HUUUGE if it's been proven false!!

SWAK!
lexy

titorite

??
Huh?

Am....erican?
Am...brosia?
Am...bicile?

Sorry, not following. But I tried!

:)
IT would be a personal thing.... I see someone saying their name is lexy…. I am wondering if they are lex…. He could finish my sentence. Because we would be mates from another forum in the long distant past... Sorry … I dont mean to be so cryptic but it was a really toxic place... IT taught me so much.... Imagine 4chans step dauther and you would have an idea of the toxicisity so.... I dont even want to finish the sentences but if that was a bro from there. he could finish it and give me the heads up.

Alexis Everson

Nope! Just lil ole me. ;P
:cool:
:p
So it was pretty sucky over at the other forum? Was this a long time ago?

I totally love it on here. People are so friendly, though I wish I had more time to look around tho. Gots ta study!

Any other good links to talk about this crazy stuff?
Lexy!

Jikan Yugami

I'm just going to put this out there, He did also disclaim that his World-line may differ from our own due to the fact that time travel isn't technically time travel, but instead it is shifting from one world-line to another on a time stance rather than a physical aspect. Also it was never proven for a fact either, it is widely believed but not proven. we have no definitive evidence to disprove his words. so please keep an open mind and consider all possibilities. That is what we are about here.

Peaceseeker

I'm just going to put this out there, He did also disclaim that his World-line may differ from our own due to the fact that time travel isn't technically time travel, but instead it is shifting from one world-line to another on a time stance rather than a physical aspect. Also it was never proven for a fact either, it is widely believed but not proven. we have no definitive evidence to disprove his words. so please keep an open mind and consider all possibilities. That is what we are about here.

yes, and lets also hope, that not too many (no offense), take the john titor name in hopes of gaining attention or whatever from the name.

peace . :)