John Titor = John Tooker?

HDRKID

Is John Tooker John Titor?

TAKEN FROM http://hoaxhunter.blogspot.com/2009/02/john-titor-aka-razimus-report_13.html
John Tooker is a person connected with time travel outside of the John Titor story. He helped Steven Gibbs build HDR units in the 80’s. Could John Tooker be John Titor? The names are similar. This is the real connection that ties Gibbs’ HDR with ANOMALIES.NET. After researching John Tooker for a while it’s obvious that he is not John Titor. He does consider himself a time traveler, but in connection with The Montauk Project. His only reply to Titor starts with this, “You're a traveller too? Have you ever interacted with any of the pre 1983 staff, at Montauk? If so, you may have met me”. Tooker clearly is not sane, but few HDR users are. He posts his email address and personal home address in Canada constantly on his websites which are usually full of time travel website links and stories about him being a, “Montauk Boy”. His open-ness, is the exact opposite behavior a member of Team-Titor would display.

TAKEN FROM http://www.mindpowernews.com/TimeTravelMadePossible.htm
The space time gate portal was first built by a scientist living in Calgary Alberta Canada by the name of John Tooker, who came up with the design by placing a very large electro magnet arch above a grid point or orgone accumulator, or both for maximum results. But John Tooker was not the original inventor since he built and designed it from a much more simple portal design found in the book "Crystal Power" by Michael G Smith, published as far back as 1980. John Tooker simply improved upon this by using a radionic unit to activate the gate to a single point of destination, something that could not be done previously which relied upon random results.

sevensixtwo

I'm the physicist who is doing all the time travel research at Georgia Tech. When I was living in Warner Robins I went by John. I moved there in 1994, while John Quinn says the Montauk project moved to Warner Robins, GA in in 1995. I joined the Marine Corps and then went to college. I believe Team-Titor is what is called "COINTELPRO scatter" to obfuscate the true events related to Team-Tooker. My research is very real. CERN is doing the experiments now.

Fake Higgs Mechanism

Real Higgs Mechanism

The relevant scientific work can be found here and here.

sevensixtwo

Note that notorious time traveler Andrew Carlssin has turned up in Toronto. In the article Camp Hero and The Montauk Project Today by John Quinn it says that John Tooker is now in Toronto.

The story of Carlssin's conspicuous arrest and subsequent disappearance from confinement -- a la Bruce Willis in 7 Monkeys -- is closely mirrored by the story of Eloi Cole, the 2010 CERN time traveler who "was wearing too much tweed for a man his age."

PamelaM

Huh??

I'm the physicist who is doing all the time travel research at Georgia Tech. When I was living in Warner Robins I went by John. I moved there in 1994, while John Quinn says the Montauk project moved to Warner Robins, GA in in 1995. I joined the Marine Corps and then went to college. I believe Team-Titor is what is called "COINTELPRO scatter" to obfuscate the true events related to Team-Tooker. My research is very real. CERN is doing the experiments now.

Fake Higgs Mechanism

Real Higgs Mechanism

The relevant scientific work can be found here and here.

sevensixtwo

I admit, I did a lot of reading last night. Years ago I had assumed Titor was Hoax. After spending five years a Presidential Fellow working on my PhD in physics at Georgia Tech -- and reviewing Titor's story and particularly his schematics -- I am confident Titor was the real deal, even if that wasn't his real name. GOOD TIMES ON THE WAY!!!!!

The dark forces can't win because their karma collapses the wavefunction (basically.)

PamelaM, I wonder if you notice the perfect isomorphism between your avatar and the alternate "Higgs mechanism" I have developed.

dWc3N.gif

PamelaM

I admit, I did a lot of reading last night. Years ago I had assumed Titor was Hoax. After spending five years a Presidential Fellow working on my PhD in physics at Georgia Tech -- and reviewing Titor's story and particularly his schematics -- I am confident Titor was the real deal, even if that wasn't his real name. GOOD TIMES ON THE WAY!!!!!

The dark forces can't win because their karma collapses the wavefunction (basically.)

PamelaM, I wonder if you notice the perfect isomorphism between your avatar and the alternate "Higgs mechanism" I have developed.

dWc3N.gif

It's probably more important that you noticed it.

Ren177645

When you put those golden ratio equations in the subatomic pyramid mechanism, that put the divergence between ren1999's 2015 time--line and this time-line well over 70%. "John Tooker" will want to use the same hardware engineering used to contain and accelerate particles in the LHC to contain the 2 fields. I don' care if the divergence goes over 100% as long as we survive this. At any rate, I am totally relaxed. If I fail, someone will just come along after me to ensure I succeed.

sevensixtwo

I understand what you are saying but how are you able to measure divergence? I take it you're not watching Michael J Fox fade out of photos. My goal is to facilitate a smooth transition to a new government. Why is anyone is a hurry to do anything? I may be completely ignorant but it seems reasonable to conclude that the good guys are in control of the machine at the "end." I am reminded of the old cliche: Haters' karma collapse wave function.

Ren

It's simple. If a world event changes you add 0.1% to the divergence.
Over 300 Michiganders were killed rebelling against the government in February of 2012. It briefly appeared in the news and then disappeared. People vaguely remember it happening but it faded from their memory as they were trying to recall more.