John Titor = John Tooker?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have been working as a professional physicist since 2007. I was awarded the Presidential Fellowship by the School of Physics at Georgia Tech. This is the Institute's highest award given to incoming PhD candidates and I hope to receive that degree next year. I got my Masters in physics from Tech and graduated magna cum laude from GSU. I do not know what gravity probe B is, can you tell me?

It is strange to me that you say this geometry is unphysical as it is the well-known solution for a rotating charged black hole. It is said that there is no mechanism which could actually charge a black hole in a probabilisticly favorable way. We need to really examine that statement closely. The same argument which says a BH can't acquire net charge also says the atmosphere can't acquire a net charge. However, due to lightning, we know charge does accumulate.

Furthermore, John Titor explained how CERN was able to create micro-singularities and charge them for magnetic storage. This was the power source for his machine: the C204. The schematic shows something that looks pretty kooky. There's these three time fields that seemed not make sense until I wrote this. I want to emphasize that I had seen these drawings as an undergraduate, but not understood them. Late last year I made a motion to publish my solution to dark energy. I was censored capriciously by arXiv. Then I stumbled upon a much more fundamental principle and have been trying to call attention to this for months. Since I share a name and research interests with "John Tooker" I have been looking into the time travel rumors recently. I saw this schematic and understood it as being governed by the principle illustrated in equations (11). In fact PamelaM, who was one of Titor's main corespondents, has an avatar that contains essential aspects of the new physics and even has an avatar color-coordinated with mine. Strange...
IygWg.jpg

Gravity Probe B was an experiment designed to test relativity.
Gravity Probe B: Testing Einstein's Universe
I have been following the release of data on this experiment ever since it completed. Initially the results indicated only a partial success for confirmation of general relativity. Now the results appear to be right in line with general relativity. Kind of like they used a shoe stretcher to make the data conform to general relativity.

I could almost write a book on fudging like this. I would call it "The Decline of Science."
The first chapter would be exposing the truth about equalities. Or should I say "Making the unequal become equal."
The second chapter would cover replacing facts with theories.
The third chapter would be the "Constant" deception.
The fourth chapter be " The concept of Mass (A lie)"
I could keep going with this....

Let's start by taking a look at the fine structure constant. Did you know it's been around since 1916? A constant derived from other constants. Even the speed of light is incorporated into the fine structure constant. So if one of those constants is shown to actually be variable, the fine structure constants value would change as well. I picked the speed of light constant because experimental observations do exist that show the speed of light is not constant. The spectral lines of hydrogen from our own sun are red-shifted. That's a fact. So it appears that the speed of light from our own sun is traveling slower towards us than the speed of light here on earth. That kind of throws a monkey wrench in the speed of light being a constant, which appears to me to be a lie.

Here on the earth lightning is due to a displacement of charge. Which doesn't stay that way for very long. It appears that voltage potentials get high enough so that everything behaves as a conductor, and then a discharge condition prevails. Titor says his miniature black holes remain stable by continuously injecting electrons into them. That would indicate a buildup of charge would occur. Eventually in the real world that you and I live in, a discharge will occur. That is part of the real physics that Titor didn't seem to understand. And if your credentials are real, then I am having a bit of difficulty in understanding why you don't understand that Titor's machine is merely just a fictional concept.

The Tipler sinusoid drawing is what you must be referring to as the schematic. Something he borrowed to tell his story. But if you ever do come up with any "Facts" to defend Titor's story, I would love to see them.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Ren

In fact, here is a test for all of you. Do any of you experience Deja Vu all the time now. You specifically remember that a long time ago you only experienced it rarely. But now, all the time?

Not Deja Vu for me. I experience Alter Vu's all the time though. Kind of makes me wonder why others don't notice this as much as I do. But I did have an Alter Vu experience one time that was shared with someone else. An object changed it's material composition. Went from aluminum to steel. We were both blown away about that when it happened. It's almost as if we are all plugged into a Matrix that has electrical glitches every now and then.

sevensixtwo

I am unfamiliar with most of you criticisms of the theory and unable to discern any concrete principles in your prose. I do know that GR does not conserve energy globally. This is due to a violation Mach's Principle via the lack of background. I have developed a background cosmic time which I call t_\star. This is the analogue of the Latin word chiros whereas the time we used in our theories until recently was the analogue of chronos.

My point about lightning was this, if we apply our best theory to the atmosphere (as far as I understand) it says that there will be no large scale build up of charge as each small disturbance quickly equalizes. We know that lightning does occur in Nature so it reasonable to account for the existence of charged black holes in nature. Furthermore, physicists say the reason that charged BHs don't occur is due to the principle of "cosmic censorship." That is a joke because if charged spinning BHs are the key to hyper-dimensional technology then surely censorship would have played a role in the dissemination and development of the theory.

sevensixtwo

Ren, not really Deja Vu but it is entirely obvious that something weird is going on due to certain strange things. Timewave zero could be centered on the development of time travel technology. This would be consistent with the idea that the timewave marks the onset of nonlinear time.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I am unfamiliar with most of you criticisms of the theory and unable to discern any concrete principles in your prose. I do know that GR does not conserve energy globally. This is due to a violation Mach's Principle via the lack of background. I have developed a background cosmic time which I call t_\star. This is the analogue of the Latin word chiros whereas the time we used in our theories until recently was the analogue of chronos.

My point about lightning was this, if we apply our best theory to the atmosphere (as far as I understand) it says that there will be no large scale build up of charge as each small disturbance quickly equalizes. We know that lightning does occur in Nature so it reasonable to account for the existence of charged black holes in nature. Furthermore, physicists say the reason that charged BHs don't occur is due to the principle of "cosmic censorship." That is a joke because if charged spinning BHs are the key to hyper-dimensional technology then surely censorship would have played a role in the dissemination and development of the theory.

I do see most of your argument about charged spinning BHs is based on the belief that they exist. Yet no evidence has been found for any type of BH. It's still just a math theory. Almost a hundred years old. Originally called the Schwarzschild discontinuity. It's based on the belief that matter has no compressibility limit. Yet here on earth we find experimentally that compressibility limits do exist. Of course it is also still believed that mass is responsible for gravity. No proof, no experiments to show there is a connection. In fact I have lots of my own experimental research that does point to gravity as being related to highly charged bodies that are continuously changing their charge state. But I'm not using BHs to get the gravity effect. Have you read about the Russian man named Eugene Podkletnov and his experimental gravity pulse generator?

Leslie

Sevensixtwo, I don't call them deja vu's either. It's not a feeling or being there before or doing that before. It's more like reading an article and then moving onto the next one. The next one was the one just read but different. Upon checking, the first one read is gone.

sevensixtwo

Leslie, yep. It's like little histories change but I can still kinda remember the other one.

Einstein, the evidence for BHs is convincing though not conclusive.

Sliders

It's simple. If a world event changes you add 0.1% to the divergence.
Over 300 Michiganders were killed rebelling against the government in February of 2012. It briefly appeared in the news and then disappeared. People vaguely remember it happening but it faded from their memory as they were trying to recall more.
any links ?

Ren

No links. It is as Leslie said. You read an article, then you go to the next article and it is the same thing only different. For example, Kim Jong Un opens North Korea and eventually this leads to the unity of Korea in his lifetime. I predicted all this before as 'ren1999'. You can do a search for it. But he's allowing different things first. It isn't the same story but happening in different sequences.