John Titor = John Tooker?

sevensixtwo

So... I've been involved with Occupy Atlanta since last fall when NDAA 2012 made it on to the scene. Then just a few months later Obama signs a new anti-protest law HR 347 that makes it illegal to protest at the President's location. This is exceptional for two reason. Obama signed this law making it illegal to protest the President's location one week before coming to Atlanta for a fundraiser. The second reason is the language of HR 347. It makes it a federal crime to protest near any location that someone is or will be under Secret Service protection. Coupled with NDAA 2012 this gives the feds legal authority to indefinitely detain any protester at any location simply by stating someone was going to be under Secret Service protection.

NDAA 2012 and HR 347 together comprise the Death Laws. Government power is effectively unrestrained in the new laws. Moving forward we should all keep in mind that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal. At this point legality has no relevance to the rights of free people. Thankfully there is currently an injunction against indefinite detention of US citizens but as I write this Obama is fighting to block the injunction. John Titor described this struggle between the city folk concerned with legality and country folk concerned with freedom. This brings me to a startling conclusion. If we call the city Democrats and the country Republicans it is clearly the Democrats who are fucking things up. I don't want to get into that but I support Obama over Romney. Fuck Obama but Romney is the guy who took KB Toys out of malls. Remember KB? That was a great store. Bain Capital dismantled it and now those spaces are used to sell a less favorable cultural manifestation than was found in KB, materialistic as it was.

John Titor also talked about a Waco style event happening every month, until it was constant police state everywhere. It seems like this has begun in our timeline. Aurora, Sikh Temple, Chevron Factory, nuclear event in Michigan... All of these are conditioning civilians into accepting the presence of military forces in their areas. In Atlanta, at the peak of the occupation of Troy Davis Park, the Army marched an entire armed platoon right down Peachtree Street right in front of the Peachtree and Pine shelter where Occupy Atlanta is headquartered.

So this is happening now. CERN just found a particle as Titor said they would. It's 2012. The symmetry group of my theory -- which supposedly leads to the HDR -- as also the symmetry group of the 13x20 Mayan calendar. Not the Aztec calendar, that's different. Let's talk about the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton. This is where Einstein worked when he supposedly oversaw the Philadelphia Experiment. As the story goes they put an HDR on the ship and things got a little crazy. Here is my speculation on the Philadelphia Experiment.

Recently I discovered a physical principle that was censored from the peer review process while the secret fed scientists hurry to develop the HDR. Nevermind that if time travel is involved "hurrying" is a fallacy of sorts... My name is Tooker and it is already known Tooker developed the HDR. I think the people at the Institute for Advanced Study developed my theory and conducted the Philadelphia Experiment earlier this year. As the developer of the theory it seems like it would be much easier to send a EM signal back in time than to send an actual whole person. Given that the wires for sending signals now are connected continuously to the telegraph/telephone/whatever wires back then it seems doable.

Last month a Russian billionaire, Yuri Milner, gave $3M to nine prominent physicists. It is no coincidence that these are the 9 people whose work most directly laid the foundation for my work, and as such are most qualified to vouch for the veracity of my work. Coincidentally, 5 of these 9 people work in the IAS. If this is true, then they are being paid by the people who I am trying to remove from power via my occupy activities. There was some speculation about these matters paraphrased in this quote:

"It's not quite clear why the particle physics professors at the Institute for Advanced Study (all of whom got a prize) have been suffering from a lack of freedom and opportunity to pursue their research."

I think their bosses -- the 1% -- are telling them that they are not allowed to confirm that I figured out the $64k question.

Anyways... back to practical matters. We need to get Americans out in the streets protesting BEFORE the military is out patrolling to suppress protesters in the cities. We need to demand new leadership and slough off this corrupt husk we have in DC. When the pundits on TV tell us about how market forces are clashing with other forces to make the economy what it is we need to tell them to shut the fuck up. All forces are market forces. There are no other forces. They assign blame to non existent entities to keep people confused. We need to get Americans to join in the global revolution taking place in the worlds streets. Given that all forces are market forces, and the streets are the market place, if we go into the market and all say NO! the market will adapt very quickly.

We need to already be in the streets before the military gets there.

Ren

Ren, not really Deja Vu but it is entirely obvious that something weird is going on due to certain strange things. Timewave zero could be centered on the development of time travel technology. This would be consistent with the idea that the timewave marks the onset of nonlinear time.

Yep. Just relax and breathe. We call them timewave pockets. There is turbulence on Paranormalis, and two other forums.

sevensixtwo

Hey Sliders, what's going on? Here is the unified field theory. If you have anything useful to send to those crazy Redditors I hope you are able to do so ;) If I can give you any useful information, please let me know.

sevensixtwo

I'll just do another lil post to stir the pot a bit. This post concerns LENR. It is reported that a nuclear reaction turns a small amount of nickel into copper and that releases clean nuclear energy. Supposedly, this process has to take place in a helium atmosphere. That being said...

When I was independently working on the unified field at Georgia Tech I was getting paid to study shock compression events in amorphous solids. We had 7mm and 80mm gas cannons on our lab which we would use to shoot flat things at other flat things and measure how the shock wave went. Some experiments were performed to test how shock waves move through compact pellets of metal powders. In these powder experiments, the pellet was the stationary target and the thing shot down the barrel of the gun was a copper sabot. Additionally, the pressure to shoot was created with helium gas so the atmosphere in the diagnostic chamber would not be ionized by the shooting (this would trigger the shock diagnostics prematurely.) One thing that we would test for in these powder-compact experiments was to see if any energy was released. This was accomplished with high speed photography of the impact event. If light came out, then energy was released. If it stayed dark, then not. This was NOT nuclear energy that we were looking for. It was chemical energy such as that released by thermite.

Possibility number 1: I was secretly involved in LENR research without even knowing what I was doing.

Possibility number 2: This is my theory. Someone came snooping around my lab, thinking that the good stuff I figured out must be related to what I was officially working on. They dig through the trash. Find one of our discarded impact samples. They bring to "experts" who are mystified. Then already being influenced by rumors about my free energy machine they assume the strange alloying of nickel and copper must be some new nuclear reaction: LENR. I guess most people don't know what it looks like when a flat piece of copper hits a flat powdered nickel compact at 700m/s in a helium atmosphere.

...and that I beleive is the true story behind LENR and the e-cat. Also, I use the anonymous cat avatar online a lot ;)

MC6lT.jpg

Ren

No that's not what I was saying at all. Fusion? LOLFAIL

And who has failed? Yes, I have failed to understand what you were teaching.
And you have failed to teach me. So why are you laughing at our inability to communicate?
Or are you speaking down to me because I am not a person of science?