John Titor Knew Hillary Would Run

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Note: This thread assumes John Titor exists.

John Titor knew that Hilary would run for president. She won in his time. This appears to set the ball rolling for a nuclear war, which may not have happened in 2015 in his time. Was Trump encouraged to run to stop this from happening?

Let's not make this thread a presidential debate or a joke depository. Let's discuss how this is related to John Titor. Thank you.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Ok, what makes you think JT knew that Hilary would run? Are there any mentions of her name within his Posts or other cryptic clues? :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I will try to track down a complete copy of all the Titor posts. I *recall* Hillary being mentioned, then someone else said he mentioned it, but now I have to find the proof because relying on MY memory alone is NOT stable source of information. *LOL* Basically, I'm saying don't be disappointed if I'm wrong. I probably should have found the quote before I posted this. :confused:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have no recollection of Titor ever mentioning Hillary either. But lots of people have made claims that Titor predicted things that he didn't make.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What other cryptic clues or strange placement of words and phrases can be found in Titor's Posts?

I will find out soon. See, he posted in more than place: Post to Post, TTI, IRC.....and only one person that I know of has access to all of it. I will be able to access it soon. Like I said, I probably posted this prematurely, but it's ok. We can still talk about it. hehe

Martian

I'm not familiar with any such statement, but it's entirely possible I simply missed it. I am aware of his statement that he thought the last president of the United States tried to be like Lincoln. Recent commentators have compared this to Obama, since he lived in Chicago and used Lincoln's Bible at his inauguration. Personally, I'm worried about what it would mean for someone from the future to have a good opinion of a villain such as Obama, knowing that the victors ultimately write the history books. Hopefully any such negative outcome will be prevented.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I thought you guys really got behind your Presidents whether Democrat or Republican, getting a lot of bad vibes towards Obama.

Living in the UK, I'm completely neutral although I do note a few broken promises from when he first came to power but we all know that Politicians lie don't they?