John Titor Knew Hillary Would Run

RSizzle

another thing thats pretty crazy is the civil war thing, i mean what if hes talking about the violence thats happening called "race wars" and also with north korea rumors about developing nukes, shits crazy man just look it up,

RSizzle

Very True. Sizzle. I have been noticing that it only happens every where where there is news. or camera's. Or the camera's go digging for fight's.
another thing thats pretty crazy is what if him coming back in time and telling us whats gonna happen didnt prevent it from happening but delayed it by a decade, i mean the civil war hes talking about, could be the race wars going on atm
also with north korea developing and testing nukes it wouldnt surprise me if he sent em over here maybe even causing a nuclear war

Tron1

no one will touch usa at all. But I do sense a lot of fear base feelings around every where. I cannot understand why I can sense it or even feel it. North Korea would bomb the shit out of japan for what they did to pearl harbor. Korea is now or ally. Vietnam is too.

Tron1

Clinton doesn't put her maiden name rodham in her last name because she doesn't want to loose her social security benefits.... inside joke. Clinton is a joke too she pulled a tom brady. And she one uped him by smashing her computer and not her cell phone..

Tron1

there will be a civil war, tell the black people to behave. I'm getting pissed off that they are ruining our country even the black's that are behaving. I hate saying this but we're not being punished for something that happened 200 year's ago. I'm sick and tired of seeing riot's against the police. why don't they friggen fight a real white person without a weapon we would kick their ass to the ocean.

paradox404

Very True. Sizzle. I have been noticing that it only happens every where where there is news. or camera's. Or the camera's go digging for fight's.
another thing thats pretty crazy is what if him coming back in time and telling us whats gonna happen didnt prevent it from happening but delayed it by a decade, i mean the civil war hes talking about, could be the race wars going on atm
also with north korea developing and testing nukes it wouldnt surprise me if he sent em over here maybe even causing a nuclear war

Probably someone tried to change something in the past but tried altering time locked events... doing that only delays things and possibly makes them worse...

Didn't Titor say something about that? If you change one event you could save those people but end up killing others, and possibly even more than what the count would have been?

RSizzle

Probably someone tried to change something in the past but tried altering time locked events... doing that only delays things and possibly makes them worse...

Didn't Titor say something about that? If you change one event you could save those people but end up killing others, and possibly even more than what the count would have been?
i would not know, i didnt go through everything hes posted but most of it, and im really skeptic but i like to think that its true just for shits and giggles, but if that is true, then something is coming, something big is going to happen, possibally kill more then 3 billion, maybe the time is coming where, we all destroy ourselves with nuclear bombs and such, but whatever is going to happen is gonna happen soon, so you better sign up for that mars shuttle ;)

paradox404

i would not know, i didnt go through everything hes posted but most of it, and im really skeptic but i like to think that its true just for shits and giggles, but if that is true, then something is coming, something big is going to happen, possibally kill more then 3 billion, maybe the time is coming where, we all destroy ourselves with nuclear bombs and such, but whatever is going to happen is gonna happen soon, so you better sign up for that mars shuttle ;)

I've known something big has been coming for a while, not when just bits of how. Nuclear bombs and the sort will be common, the only real difference is who. Islamic terrorists or the country you're at war with? If Titor is real, then I imagine that he accidentally changed something in 1975, perhaps telling someone what happens which ends up getting to the government, causing the gov to become more totalitarian for longer?

We really need to find a way to get to 0.0% divergence.

HDRKID

Back in 2000 when John Titor was posting, we were friends with russia. Actually, we are now enemies.
Fits in with his prediction. Yeah, there's some delay going on. Still, things are going worse.
Expect russia to attack america. Interesting how when he predicted it, people did not believe John Titor.

obama-medvedev-awkward-photo-politics.jpg

Weirstone

Back in 2000 when John Titor was posting, we were friends with russia. Actually, we are now enemies.
Fits in with his prediction. Yeah, there's some delay going on. Still, things are going worse.
Expect russia to attack america. Interesting how when he predicted it, people did not believe John Titor.

obama-medvedev-awkward-photo-politics.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 2000 was around the time Putin was starting to gain power in Russia...?