John Titor Knew Hillary Would Run

Weirstone

I thought you guys really got behind your Presidents whether Democrat or Republican, getting a lot of bad vibes towards Obama.

Living in the UK, I'm completely neutral although I do note a few broken promises from when he first came to power but we all know that Politicians lie don't they?
Imagine, if you will, a minority president who openly race baits the public in a way that further divides people. Or one who destroys the job market by encouraging and allowing massive third world immigration so that nearly all jobs go to foreigners, while citizens struggle to survive. One third of the US population is not engaged in the work force, because they give up due to lack of opportunities, but the government simply ignores them in their statistics and says unemployment is 5%.

Imagine that, on top of all these financial troubles, he passes a law forcing people to buy health insurance which most can't afford, and many don't need or want. Then he has the audacity to tell small business owners that they didn't build their businesses.

Imagine a president who passes laws which dictate what children are allowed to eat in school, and it's worse than swill.

Imagine a president who refuses to enforce immigration laws, and simultaneously sheds crocodile tears while begging for approval to disarm the public at the most dangerous time in American history. Illegal aliens have raped children, murdered people in broad daylight, stolen anything that wasn't nailed down, taken jobs that Americans desperately need, caused rapid decay of neighborhoods across America, and taken advantage of a welfare system intended for needy US citizens.

Imagine a president and complicit Congress who pass laws that are thousands of pages long without reading them, or pass laws in the dead of night to avoid public awareness or discussion.

Imagine a president who uses millions of taxpayer dollars just to play golf, instead of helping to solve America's problems.

Imagine a president who uses the IRS to target people who have different political views than he does.

Obama has done all these things and more. In fact, this is just the tip of the iceberg. The name antichrist is really too kind to describe him.

Kool-aid tastes good doesn't it?