John Titor Nuclear War Real?!?!?!

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
So, a lot of people have been bashing John Titor for his prediction of WWIII not starting in 2015. But, what if, he was right. Although we don't see it right now, a lot is happening. For crying out loud, I was watching the news and there are terror attacks going on right now. Anyways, my theory, was that, WWIII, has already started. If you read John Titor's work he actually does hint that WWIII will be played in similar fashion to WWII, although he does not say this directly. Now, I know a lot of people live in America and some in Canada (@Num7 ), and if you look at WWII, North America stayed out of the fight for quite a bit of time They didn't jump right in. But other countries did jump right in. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, ISIS and Russia officially declared war with each other sometime in September. France soon followed in November of 2015. 2015 was the year it was suppose to happen. Also, Turkey, although not officially declaring it, they basically are siding with ISIS, just doing it somewhat secretly. Anyways, what I'm hinting, is that although not seen right now. By the time 2037 comes, 2015 will be seen as the official year that WWIII started. Just because North America didn't join the war in 2015 doesn't mean that the war didn't start in 2015. WWII went a while before America joined, and we don't say that it started when America joined. So, what I'm saying is that WWIII, started a while ago... :eek::eek:

ZeoEmeraude

We must also remember that Titor's timeline is not this one. There have been debates about this, but I'm pretty sure he changed his timeline when he went back to his present. But that being said, it is still a possibility....if not in the way his war started.

Japrim

We must also remember that Titor's timeline is not this one. There have been debates about this, but I'm pretty sure he changed his timeline when he went back to his present. But that being said, it is still a possibility....if not in the way his war started.

It all means other things. It is all cryptic. None of it was literal.

Krish

WWIII could have been real but was changed before it was fruitful...so, we are in a different time line...just take my word for it...since the time time line did not come to pass...only people that know this is my benefactor at a very high level in the system...

Could there be another one in the next 500 years...that is a possibility...no one knows...or not telling...

Harte

Get me past the mass of one of his electron-sized singularities and maybe I'd be willing to talk about this fraud.

Harte

Lumbergooz

the worry that Russia is really mad at Europe planting missiles around it's borders. Putin recently spoke in an alarming way saying media is not reflecting to average people how critical it is ..we might wake up in a morning with war between Russia & NATO eruption ...all bcoz Europe being stupid . This time 5/6 of Earth population will be wiped as the NWO planned ...