John Titor - off by a decade?

outspoken

I find John Titor interesting because he seems to be describing present day:

1) He talks about a weak and indecisive west causing arabs to feel emboldened to attack isreal. That definitely describes Obama with Syria today.

2) he talks about the 2004 Olympics being cancelled due to protests. That definitely sounds like the 2014 russian olympics being protested over new laws against gays.

3) He talks about a president who thinks he's a "lincoln figure" trying to unite the country. That's definitely Obama. Obama was a senator from Illionis, just like Lincoln, and he's constantly appeasing people, trying to bring people together.

4) He talks about panademics caused by food illness, such as CJD. One quote that caught my eye was when he said to watch the "transmission" of food. That was an odd comment, how could the transmission of food cause illness? But over the past week it's been announced China will be allowed to process chicken that will be sold in the US; and it's been announced assembly lines will be sped up with less inspectors at mean plants.

5) He also talked about great conflict over civil liberties and the govt not respecting the constitution. That definitely sounds like the leaks by Edward Snowden about govt surveillance.

All of John Titors predictions make sense if you add a decade; the 2004 olympics went on as usual, but the 2014 olympics in Russia very well will be boycotted. In 2004 the US had not started a civil war, but in 2014 I could easily see one starting.

I remember 2000-2004 and i would not describe the country then as falling into civil war, or any great food illness. But reading John Titors readings today they seem to very accurately tell our present time. I wonder if that means WWIII will start in 2025.

outspoken

This is what John Titor said about the president in 2005:

"The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights"

I dont think anyone would say George W Bush was trying to be like Lincoln - he was very divisive, deciding to start a war in Iraq by himself with the United Nations. However, if john titor meant 2015, then it makes sense because Obama was a senator from Illionis, and he tries to find common ground, he's not confrontational. He often talks about lincoln freeing the slaves, andhe's the first black president.

This is what John Titor said about CJD:

""No, I have not tried any fast food. Thinking about where the food came from, how it was shipped and treated absolutely terrifies me. I have tried to tell people about CJD disease and it seems to be "catching on" in Europe." "

Why would "how it was shipped" cause disease? Food is transported in a refrigerated truck, so i dont see how that would be unsafe. But last week the USDA announced they will allow food imported from China, without any labeling or inspection. I think what John Titor was saying is that food will spread illness because it's shipped into the US from other countries (such as China) where it is not inspected.

Skarpz

Everything off by a decade? Then what is the real truth about John?

Samstwitch

This is a very important subject. With the developments towards a possible war with Syria, I'm rereading John's posts. (Regarding Syria, today it looks like Obama may have found a Political solution as opposed to war. We shall see.)

John was aware of the changes that occurred on our Worldline due to his presence here. Reference from the book published by his Mother below. Italics were a note from John's mother. Underline emphasis mine.

November 4, 2000

QUESTION: Describe how your world line is different from ours?

JOHN TITOR (Page 4): For starters, the fact that I'm here makes it different. I've also noticed little things like news events that are slightly different (from what he remembered).

I would guess the temporal divergence between this world line and my original is about 1 or 2 percent. Of course, the longer I am here, the larger the divergence becomes from my point of view.

Keep in mind that John arrived our our Worldline in 1975, so in November 2000 there must have been a much larger divergence. At this point in time, John was aware that his presence on our Worldline diverted the Y2K disaster through his interaction with his grandfather. (He talked about that in other postings.)

Also, from the Video Message that John had his Mother post on Youtube in November 2009, he said:

JOHN TITOR (Excerpt, underline emphasis mine):
This is not the first time I have been in your future.
I was here before writing the first posts in 2001.
I tried to warn you. I tried to wake you.

As time passes, I fear you will witness the transition from your apathy
and dependence, to your children's fall into bondage.

I feel sorry for you.

You will not know the peace and freedom I will have when I return home.
In spite of my efforts, the war that gave that gift to me may come to you much later.

My point is that John's presence on our Worldline may have, in the long run, delayed a Nuclear World War III. In previous threads, I have written about how I believe John averted Y2K, and how that changed other events on our Worldline (i.e., we did not have a Civil War, etc).

In John's world, there was no Mark of the Beast, which has been foretold in Bible Prophecy (Bible Prophecy is 100% accurate.) As bad as events were on John's Worldline, perhaps our future will be even more bleak than his, due to his presence here changing our future. John indicates our future will be much worse in his Video Message.

My most desired questions to John, had I been online when he was here, would have been about Bible Prophecy, the Antichrist, the Two Witnesses, and more. I have thought about it many times, and I think the Prophecy about the End Times, the Last Days, in John's Bible must have been somewhat different from the Prophecy in the Bible on our Worldline.

Bible Prophecy does describe a Nuclear War and World War, but perhaps it will be delayed, just as John suggested in his Video Message. If so, I think it will lead to eventual total enslavement by the NWO. That is also what Bible Prophecy foretells.

I don't necessarily think WWIII is 10 years off. It may come much sooner than later. Only time will tell. Meanwhile, I will be watching for the signs, and will post them as they occur.

Last edited:

Seamus

I have always found this topic to be quite interesting because my theory (assuming of course that JT is a real TT) is based on the bits to bytes conversion. 8 bits = 1 byte

With that being said, if you simply add 8 years to everyone of JT's predictions, it would indicate that everything starts in 2013. Sure, it may sound strange, but it seems to follow the logic (or lack thereof) regarding his other clues. I specifically remember him stating that the 2004 Olympics would be the last. Add 8, then the 2012 Olympics were the last and there will be no 2016 Olympics.

Of course, this is just a theory and I've pretty much kept it to myself all these years, but it will be interesting to see what happens now that the Syria activity is prevalent in the news.

And yes, I've been lurking here for many years and this is my first post. :)

Samstwitch

Welcome, Seamus! I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw your post. It's great to finally have you on the Forum. :)

I'll definitely be watching for your prediction regarding JT and the 2016 Olympics.

Seamus

Thanks Samstwitch!

I'm not really making a prediction as much as I'm noting an observation of mine. I'm curious to know others' thoughts on this. I'm sure that with some digging this theory could be debunked, but I haven't found anything obvious yet. :)

Samstwitch

ANOTHER POSSIBILITY

There is another possibility that I have thought of many times. In John's world, Americans were NOT apathetic. The character of Americans changed after hundreds of thousands died during the Y2K disaster. The U.S. government was no longer trusted. In 2005, people were bold enough to start a U.S. Civil War.

In our Worldline, G.W. Bush stole the 2000 and 2004 Elections, however, there was little protest over it. Here's where I'm giving you another possible scenario.

On John's Worldline, it's my guess that Americans revolted over Bush's stolen Election, over the Patriot Act, and over the Iraq War when no WMD were found. I think those were some of the biggest factors that sparked a Civil War on his Worldline.

With that in mind, it may be that Bush only served one term as President on John's Worldline.

If so, imagine that Obama was elected as President in 2004-2008. Maybe he even served two terms. We know that Obama connects himself to Lincoln. Imagine Hillary Clinton followed as President after Obama, which means Hillary could have been President in 2009. (If so, she also may have served two terms, 2008-2012 and 2012-2016.)

This would account for some of the differences in time. Here's what John said about the Presidents in 2005 and 2009:

Question: Your enemy was in the cities. Was the President in 2005 also on the enemy side? How did you feel personally about the President then?

John Titor: The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.

It will be interesting to see who is elected as President in 2016...if we make it until then. :rolleyes:

Last edited: