John Titor - off by a decade?

ttorfilmer

Ok I'm getting addicted to commenting on these blogs. It's nice to finally meet like minded people who don't brush this off as some internet hoax.
Personally, I think a lot of John's posts were code for something bigger. Call it a feeling. I can't prove it by any means other than the divergence table on that John Titor Foundation site. Which BTW, how does a non updated server stay up for 4 years? No source codes have been changed, I know. Seems like a waste of domain space in my opinion.

Seamus

Ok I'm getting addicted to commenting on these blogs. It's nice to finally meet like minded people who don't brush this off as some internet hoax.
Personally, I think a lot of John's posts were code for something bigger. Call it a feeling. I can't prove it by any means other than the divergence table on that John Titor Foundation site. Which BTW, how does a non updated server stay up for 4 years? No source codes have been changed, I know. Seems like a waste of domain space in my opinion.

I've always thought that his posts were coded to some degree. Either he's really thought this out, or it's legit. My previous post tries to provide a bit of rationale to the coded message since so many of the predictions haven't panned out when you take them at face value.

Please note that I'm not one to believe in multiple timelines, but a different version of it. If we assume that a rope is the timeline, then each strand could be someone's perception of a different timeline, but when you look at it holistically, it's still just one rope. It may be a very large rope, but a rope nonetheless. I am sure many will disagree with me, but in my defense, when we are talking about divergence, in my opinion its the divergence between two strands on that rope. Hope that makes sense.

Lastly, when you look at the JT experience and those who follow/believe and those who don't, I liken it to the Shroud of Turin. I don't think it will ever be proven to be real, nor will it ever be disproven to be fake, it's really a matter of faith whether you believe it's real or not. Time will tell.

Seamus

So, I'm bringing this back to the forefront because the bits to bytes conversion wasn't it, but it was a good try, right?

I can't help but think that events have really changed due to other TTs in the mix and that has seriously changed the original 2036 TL. The original estimate of 10 years is now over 15 years, going on 20 years.

No1Spank

This is not the first time I have been in your future.
I was here before writing the first posts in 2001.
I tried to warn you. I tried to wake you.
He's not wrong, I'd never heard of JT until a year ago (just after discovering the Mandela Effect).
I'm sure back then his original posts were from 2003 and the quote that he was most famous for was.

'My aim is for people not to believe me'.

Now I can't find that quote anywhere and his story keeps changing ( a bit here, a bit there) every time I look him up. The original seemed like a decent bloke but some of these others seem like they need a swift kick in the nuts.

My best guess is dimensional changes caused by scientists creating dark matter and interacting with other dimensions via D Wave quantum computers connected to particle colliders are bringing in many things from those dimensions including time travellers. The problem for them is they cannot return to their original reality as they will have affected ultimate reality for themselves now being on a totally different timeline.
I think looking back odd things started to change as early as 2008, things were definitely changing by 2017 and I had no doubts at all things were wrong by mid 2018. It isn't going to get any better.

Most peoples mind will change to match all the other changes but a few of us will retain our old memories. Until last year Earth was the fourth rock from the sun and Mars was a hotter planet and red due to being closer to the sun. Now it has switched around!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
5) He also talked about great conflict over civil liberties and the govt not respecting the constitution. That definitely sounds like the leaks by Edward Snowden about govt surveillance.

More significant -- the attempt to violate the first and second amendments are alive and well. Censorship of conservatives and Democrat "thought police" are growing. They also want to remove our right to bear arms so only criminals have guns in the end. Also, judges are blocking many of the President's constitutional rights.

All of John Titors predictions make sense if you add a decade; the 2004 olympics went on as usual, but the 2014 olympics in Russia very well will be boycotted. In 2004 the US had not started a civil war, but in 2014 I could easily see one starting.

I've always thought the same thing, but I no longer believe he was a real person. The message, however, could possibly be very real.

I remember 2000-2004 and i would not describe the country then as falling into civil war, or any great food illness. But reading John Titors readings today they seem to very accurately tell our present time. I wonder if that means WWIII will start in 2025.

Right now, we have a different type of civil war going on within the government itself and online on social media.

So, yes, I do agree.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The problem with the whole Titor saga is that anyone knowing the symptoms of our corrupt government and the world could predict this stuff was going to happen. I can tell you what will happen if our president isn't successful in ending the corruption. Big Brother 1984. And I'm not even claiming to be a time traveler.