John Titor on a future CJD pandemic

TimeFlipper

After rereading John's posts, I discovered he did mention CJD also related to surgical instruments. Underline emphasis mine. (Page 159 in the book.)

March 24, 2001

QUESTION: Do most of the people of that time die, especially ones that currently have health problems?

JOHN TITOR: Yes, and people are still dying and a great deal of them are passing from CJD. As I said, with my very first few posts almost 6 months ago, I want to emphasize how devastating this will be. I believe two people are confirmed dead in Colorado from CJD from surgical instruments.

Here is a link to the article John was referring to, also dated 3-21-1 (March 24, 2001): CJD Kills Again - Two Victims In Colorado

Here is a link to an article today:
Surgical Exposure to a Brain-Eating Protein

September 13, 2013 - New Hampshire health officials announced last week that hospitals in three New England states may have accidentally exposed 15 people to prions, the infectious protein that ravages the brain and leaves it full of holes. Evidently, the hospitals involved used surgical tools that had previously been deployed on a patient who officials suspect later died from a particular prion infection called sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD).

As disturbing as the revelation was, it pales in comparison with the announcement in 2002, when the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Presbyterian announced that up to 4,000 patients might have been exposed to the prion. Both incidents show that the hospital transmission of prion diseases remains an ever-present possibility...
Continued: Click me to read Full Article

I would say even though this is on a small scale now, the CJD epidemic has begun, but perhaps it has not yet been detected, because there is no diagnostic test for CJD. It could also be misdiagnosed as other disease, such as Alzheimer's, etc.

I agree with Sam`s final sentence that CJD could be misdiagnosed as Alzheimers Demetia, the similarity of the two conditions would mean that elderly people would simply be diagnosed as having Alzheimers without any testing being done to prove different..

lamdo263

After rereading John's posts, I discovered he did mention CJD also related to surgical instruments. Underline emphasis mine. (Page 159 in the book.)

March 24, 2001

QUESTION: Do most of the people of that time die, especially ones that currently have health problems?

JOHN TITOR: Yes, and people are still dying and a great deal of them are passing from CJD. As I said, with my very first few posts almost 6 months ago, I want to emphasize how devastating this will be. I believe two people are confirmed dead in Colorado from CJD from surgical instruments.

Here is a link to the article John was referring to, also dated 3-21-1 (March 24, 2001): CJD Kills Again - Two Victims In Colorado

Here is a link to an article today:
Surgical Exposure to a Brain-Eating Protein

September 13, 2013 - New Hampshire health officials announced last week that hospitals in three New England states may have accidentally exposed 15 people to prions, the infectious protein that ravages the brain and leaves it full of holes. Evidently, the hospitals involved used surgical tools that had previously been deployed on a patient who officials suspect later died from a particular prion infection called sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD).

As disturbing as the revelation was, it pales in comparison with the announcement in 2002, when the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Presbyterian announced that up to 4,000 patients might have been exposed to the prion. Both incidents show that the hospital transmission of prion diseases remains an ever-present possibility...
Continued: Click me to read Full Article

I would say even though this is on a small scale now, the CJD epidemic has begun, but perhaps it has not yet been detected, because there is no diagnostic test for CJD. It could also be misdiagnosed as other disease, such as Alzheimer's, etc.

I agree with Sam`s final sentence that CJD could be misdiagnosed as Alzheimers Demetia, the similarity of the two conditions would mean that elderly people would simply be diagnosed as having Alzheimers without any testing being done to prove different..
Not to mention the new fad in Hollywood of eating babies, reportedly. Babies carry herpes and even cooked are not what a human should eat. A number of stars, not just a few have come out about this.

lamdo263

Is this True?? :eek:..
Ha ha ha, lordy you need a hug. You take a dumb baby that doesn't know what its toy or hand is and that little imp is going to shove it in its mouth. Sources look good, Flipper. Carry and Katy Perry have both come out on this. Read up on the h1n1 past epidemic. Have a great one. Take care :)

TimeFlipper

Ha ha ha, lordy you need a hug. You take a dumb baby that doesn't know what its toy or hand is and that little imp is going to shove it in its mouth. Sources look good, Flipper. Carry and Katy Perry have both come out on this. Read up on the h1n1 past epidemic. Have a great one. Take care :)
Hmmm, i dont know if you know that i was taking the piss out of those two video`s :confused: :LOL:..

lamdo263

Hmmm, i dont know if you know that i was taking the piss out of those two video`s :confused: :LOL:..
I had to look up how you were talking as I didn't understand it. But' believe the answer should be, "Oh' ho ho ho, that's ten points to you".

In stopping any further feedback, because there may be two John Titors, not one. Then the information dissemination could in one of the two, which equals four to six time lines that Titor traveled in. That this might mean that a certain era had known, in a way instinctively, about not only CJD, but the dangers of herpes moving flu, for some time now. So I will only elude to the starting point as being somewhere in the last century. This is all that I'm permitted to say.

TimeFlipper

I had to look up how you were talking as I didn't understand it. But' believe the answer should be, "Oh' ho ho ho, that's ten points to you".

In stopping any further feedback, because there may be two John Titors, not one. Then the information dissemination could in one of the two, which equals four to six time lines that Titor traveled in. That this might mean that a certain era had known, in a way instinctively, about not only CJD, but the dangers of herpes moving flu, for some time now. So I will only elude to the starting point as being somewhere in the last century. This is all that I'm permitted to say.

Would you like to pop into the chat room for a chat on time-travel?? :)