Debate John Titor on cars

paradox404

vapor_car.jpg

This was invented by Tom Ogle in the 80s. He sold the patent and became rich...but when he made another enhancement on it and wanted to publish the new patent, they finished him...lost his life because of it. I have seen several people doing it and works great with far less emisions. Saves 500% of fuel and you can totally turn off the injectors. or even sell them. but sadly you need to remove it if you sell the car because car test authority is mandated to prevent it, claiming it is dangerous. Although it was made perfectly safe after adding the spark arrestor.

I hear of stories like that all over the place. You hear of people inventing stuff and either going missing or dying in strange circumstances after being approached by certain companies. It seems to be do what we say and get paid or refuse and die.

A lot of suppressed technology, a lot of preventative measures to retain their rule. Those who wish to rule the world seem to be more powerful in our worldline that in Titor's. I'd probably say that instead of being just 1.941% divergent from titor's we're probably +1.941% in comparison to his, with 0% being the reference number. In regards to the central worldline, I would guess we would be about 5%-6% divergent from it. (My guess would be around 5.4%) In theory the worldline that exists the longest would be the "Central Worldline" on the central finite curve of all the relevant world-lines, and based on the level of control of the "Rulers", we are probably further from it than Titor. Not only do we have the nuclear radiation to deal with, we have the matter of dying races and the refusal to reproduce naturally caused by the LGBT rubbish. We're more likely to suffer under a dystopian dictatorship, that controls it's subjects through cloning and suppressing freedom through it. I wonder if they'd make it official and remove the ability to reproduce naturally to support their stupid ideology?

Tempus Edax Rerum...

Tron1

Exudus rerum I think it is. My brother was a marine I know that is a lie Tempur is the other one. I know morse code too

Lumbergooz

@Paradox: my humble thought is if the late 19th century time warping ideas were allowed to develop; people may not even need cars, planes, not even light speed, EM propelled UFOs..we would have teleportation...But at the dawn of 20th century, it was a bunch of greedy businessmen who wanted to build roads, railways, & rigs instead...and there we go the world is kidnapped economically & scientifically for one entire century....Like a parrot, I always stated; the most sad fact is their success through mass-media, to create a littering, indifferent population that does not care about free energy, scalar waves, and time bending...