John Titor - Original Conversations From 2001

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I've never had a chance to take a look at the whole Titor posts all in one place. I'll have to read it again pretty soon.

Thanks a bunch for posting this HH. :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok I told Blast tyrant about this thread durring the chat the other day so I just thought I would bump it up to the top so everyone could re-read what this Titor guy actually said just to get evryone on the same page about what was and was not said, about what predictions were and were not made. have fun

PamelaM

Actually Artbells site was the second forum he posted on. Time travel institute was the first.
I think a link to the original on tti may be on that thread. Don't have time to read it all nor do I have
Time to look up the links. All of his postings were saved. Actually I think temporal recon knows where
All those links are I think he used them in his book.

TimeNot_0

Actually since TTI only goes to page 34 on topics, JT don't exist there anymore with "Topic Limited to 11 Pages?"
The one that did not get corrupted when the hard drive of the server went under.

Hi Pamela and others

Shameless plug about nothing actually:

Ren

Actually Artbells site was the second forum he posted on. Time travel institute was the first.
I think a link to the original on tti may be on that thread. Don't have time to read it all nor do I have
Time to look up the links. All of his postings were saved. Actually I think temporal recon knows where
All those links are I think he used them in his book.

Pam, are you sure you remember it correctly?
John's first post on timeTravelInstitute.com was November 2, 2000.
His first post on the Internet was July 29, 1998.
Ironically, this is the year he says is his birth. Sure, the birth of his Internet presence maybe.
Obviously, he wasn't born in 1998 but many years earlier.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok so just for farts and grins I went looking for the first sign of this Titor guy . the T.T.I. has been revamped and while the time travel logs go back to 1999 I didn't see anything posted by the famed Time Travel_0 now maybe I missed the first contact . heres the link to that form so you can look your self.
Time Travel Discussion | Page 205 | Time Travel Institute
I also found this artical at another site that gives a short explane of the Titor guy and his story there seems to be links to the art bell fax's on this one . also some postings on the C2C message board.
The Man Who Told the Internet He'd Come from the Future
there is also the complete record of postings at Anomalies network
The Anomalies Network : John Titor - I am from 2036
anyway I got tired of looking and stopped figured this was more than enough to get youall going in the rite direction have fun:D