Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.net] John Titor pictures as sent to Art Bell ([email protected])

Snow

1702425535370.png

The Time Travel Library

The Time Travel Library! The world's largest archive of time travel information available on the Internet.
IPB
The Time Travel Library
HelpSearchMembersCalendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Time Travel Library > Time Travelers > John Titor > Images

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
> Pictures as sent to Art Bell

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Snow Fire Watches post Oct 6 2004, 07:29 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

The E-Mail INBOX

John the Time Traveller ([email protected]) sends us:

This is John from "I am from 2036." I will be leaving soon and many of the forum members have expressed an interest in seeing the new pictures and diagrams I will send before I go. I realize this is a bit unusual but rather than send them someplace else, Art's site seems to be quite stable and I would hope he might take an interest in posting them. I've sent the following letter to him but if you have any feedback, I would appreciate the advice, as I don't have a site of my own.

Thank you for considering posting of the following pictures and diagrams. Attached you will find 10 picture files. The first 5 pictures (OP1 - “OP5) are from the operations manual of the "time machine" I am currently using.

Pictures M1 & M4 are pictures of the distortion unit inside the vehicle I was using at the time.

M2 & M3 were taken by my father's video camera and captured in single frames.

M5 is a picture taken in the fall of 2035 during my training. It shows my instructor beaming a handheld laser outside the vehicle during operation. The beam is being bent by the gravitational field produced outside the vehicle by the distortion unit. The beam is visible through smoke that is coming from his cigar.

Again, I appreciate your consideration in posting these on Art's site. Many of the members from the BBS have expressed an interest in seeing them. If you are interested, I will also have my parents forward the video of my departure. If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me by email.

Copyright ArtBell.com 2001 All Rights Reserved

Thumbnail order:

M4, OP3, OP4
OP5, OP2, OP1
M3, M2, M1
M5

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Images · Next Newest »
Enter Keywords

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

|---- Images

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th November 2004 - 01:20 AM
Powered by Invision Power Board(Trial) v2.0.0 © 2004 IPS, Inc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I was chatting with @Cosmo today and we stumbled upon this old thread on a past version of Paranormalis. It shows an email we've heard of before, in which John Titor sends pictures to Art Bell.

We noticed something we didn't know or remember though. John Titor's email address? Never spotted that until today! It's kind of baffling to me.

Taken from the Chronovisor snapshot above:

1653068635195.png

[email protected]

Have you guys ever heard of this email address? I don't know how special, rare, or important this piece of information is. 💡

For reference, here are 2 links to TTI, when Sanguina gets mentioned:

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I just look at it as a post that was edited after the fact.
The snapshot on the Wayback Machine dates from Nov. 11th, 2004, it hasn't moved since then. The post is from Oct. 6th, 2004.

Do you mean it could have been edited when it was posted in 2004 by Snow and that the email address was somehow added?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Many forums from that time allowed users to edit their posts indefinitely. I understand also that moderators can do that at any time they choose too.
I don't recall ever hearing about it either, but Darby has some posts on TTI from 2004-2007ish answering questions about it. He seems to know how it came about. The info allegedly comes from the Art Bell forums, so I'd like to see the discussion where that was found to really have an opinion about it... But there it is.

You're right that owners of the software can pretty much edit as they wish. At that time it probably would have been Satan/John, sosuemetoo, CaryP, JediStryker, Dadof5 and that crowd. They were very aware of who was doing what though, and I remember more than a few "hey what's this in the moderator log?!" type conversations here and there.

I don't remember how long members were allowed to edit their posts for... I think you're right though that at some points it was open season.

SnowFireWatches in particular was not the type of person to do that, though.

It's POSSIBLE it's not real, but not probable as far as I can tell. If anyone knows more about when this was found or who found it the first time, I'd love to see it.

HikuTechy

I also noticed this email address now. Thing is I can't remember if I saw it before or not, it seems familiar but if I ever saw it before, I haven't seen it in many years, like 10 or more

lamdo263

I was chatting with @Cosmo today and we stumbled upon this old thread on a past version of Paranormalis. It shows an email we've heard of before, in which John Titor sends pictures to Art Bell.

We noticed something we didn't know or remember though. John Titor's email address? Never spotted that until today! It's kind of baffling to me.

Taken from the Chronovisor snapshot above:

View attachment 14682

[email protected]

Have you guys ever heard of this email address? I don't know how special, rare, or important this piece of information is. 💡

For reference, here are 2 links to TTI, when Sanguina gets mentioned:
I think that this has something to do with me. I went to Sangunaria after the second set of effects set in from Semjase the Pleiadean's time travel. This was since her and I had twin's cells, that when she went time traveling with Billy Meier, they passed through the junk vampire era in the 1500s. www.sanguarius.com
www.sanguinarius.org

Then, a past relative of mine was bitten by a junk vampire. These were lower level vampires fashioned in India that after they died, they reanimated and dug themselves out of the ground. Once this was done, they went home looking normal, but dirty and at night bit other members of their family.

I must have had a bio-chemical bock as a resistance from this low level vampire, as one of my past relatives survived. So her going through that period of time erased my resistance.

I started to turn back into a full vampire in the beginning 2000nds and there was nothing I could do to stop this. Someone, and I think this was in government was tracking me and they sent some kind of agent to give the reverse biting antigen and this is what stopped me from fully reverting.

At that relative frame of time before I began to turn, I picked up a young woman who was hitchhiking from Canada to New Mexico. I don't know how the subject turned to UFOs and a small green alien that drank blood, but she said that she would sometimes go to a park to sleep and these small green aliens would bite her and take a little bit of blood. About a teaspoon full she said.

There was an anticoagulation enzyme in their saliva and the two small puncture wounds would not heal and they would lap this blood up like dogs. As we were driving closer to my destination, which was central Wash State and I don't know what possessed me to do this, but her arm was on the arm rest and I touched her hand.

It was like and I mean this in the biological sense, touching a live 220 volt & amp line. Never in my life did I ever feel that much of a sex rush. It was unreal.

Before I dropped her off about a block where I was living at the time, she propositioned me. I didn't take her up on it for a number of reasons, but then she became mad. Really really odd set of affairs. But I've never had a reaction like the one when I touched her. So I'm thinking she was a freak, or these little aliens did something to her.

For about a month after that. I was finding these small double puncture marks all over me body, but they would heal rapidly. She said they traveled in groups and kind of lived in a large flying saucer.

It was about three years later that I suffered the effects of Semjase time traveling and starting to turn into the vampire. The only thing that comes to mind is the sentence, > The US Army has a special cold vault of various plague viruses and the ability to fashion antivirus inoculations. So this is what they did to me, I'm guessing.

It was either them or some modern faction of the hidden clan vampires. The change occurred about two years after Titor appeared, but as I said, someone gave me a counter-bite and saved my life. I was very close to becoming a fully vested vampire again and everything about me was starting t change. This was frightening and I don't recommend this change as something a thrill seeker goes after, as once you fully change, it's for good. Lamdo