Debate John Titor: Real Time Traveler or a Hoaxer?

Roth Joint

Re: John Titor Debate!

John Titor:
"The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/18/AR2005071800017.html

GOP Allies Say Bush Is Close to Court Pick
Choice May Be Announced This Week
July 18, 2005

"This country is really divided right now on the war," she said. "The president, as the leader, should, I think, have an overwhelming feeling to appoint someone that the Senate can agree on to keep the country together, fighting these battles."

StarLord

Re: John Titor Debate!

Roth, please show me where I even come close to associating titor, religion and crucifiction. Not all religious messengers were dispatched in that way. Look at Sidartha, he went knowingly because of some poor farmers tainted rice.

Hold on, There we go, I myself just made changes on several thousand world lines. Would you care to see that again? Because it's in print does not mean that it's true now does it?

jonnyram

This john titor stuff is one of the best fan fiction char to date.Without proof i see no point of beleiving this is real it's just some guy that was bored that got on a message board to toy with people.I'm from the year 2036 too lol best line ever.

TimeTravel_00

This john titor stuff is one of the best fan fiction char to date.Without proof i see no point of beleiving this is real it's just some guy that was bored that got on a message board to toy with people.I'm from the year 2036 too lol best line ever.
If only there were some type of proof or something? Hell, I mean anything! Please lord, give us a sign.
johntitor_schematic.jpg

jonnyram

If only there were some type of proof or something? Hell, I mean anything! Please lord, give us a sign.
View attachment 804
Still don't see proof i can do the same make a picture of machine parts etc.. and tel you it's a time machine are you going believe me no point case and game.

Samstwitch

I'm bumping this thread up for those who want to debate whether or not John Titor was a real Time Traveler. Please, let's keep the debates about it on this thread. Thanks. :)