Interview John Titor Shall Return in 2014

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I couldn't answer all the questions, mainly because I didn't know how to explain them on the fly. Put me in front of a computer, I'm fine.
Make me talk, and I'm a stuttering idiot. I've done radio previously, but it was comedy. I make a better comedian. :) Then again, the man he had on before me met John Titor AND has been abducted by aliens. How bad could I have been after that???!! ;)

I don't think Jimmy has the audio up yet.

shakes

Yo Ren:

Thanks for this post. I listened to the interview.

If you think about this a bit, this is really sensational. Larry Haber has never ever said such an outlandish thing ever. Seriously, John Titor is stated to be returning sometime soon? 2014? WTF?

I have been following JT for so long. Wondering? Now, out of no where, we have some news that JT might be returning. For what purpose? Is it for a movie promotion? Is it just plane old real? What happens if he does return? Will it be Pamela that confirms it is the real JT? If so, did JT know all along that he was going to return and need Pamela to verify him? How many times has JT created different timelines? What is our true future? WTF?

I know that there are many other JT fans. Maybe some of the other fans should chime in (on this post).

If JT's return is true, then this event would be an overwhelming controversy.

This must be discussed more. Where did Larry Haber get his information from? We must know!

Larry Haber revealed this information, so it is on him to be clear about his intent, and come clean with why he stated this in the first place.

Is it true? If so, why does he believe this? What are the facts surrounding this disclosure? Where did Larry Haber get his information from?

I am looking forward to all reply's.

I am checking in on this post. I am hoping for more discussion.

Where is Pamela? What does Pamela think?

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The 177th obviously has a purpose. Why they found it necessary to announce to the public via Larry, I don't know.
There is no way for us to guess the true purpose. It would prove, though, that you can pick and choose the time line to travel to,
wouldn't it?

Maybe they are coming back to save someone from this:
2015 Earthquake

Only a few know the truth. All we can do is speculate.

Khaos

where the wild things are
as predicted by Nostradamus
Isn't that the guy who has predicted the world would end every year for the last couple thousand years? Yeah I stopped reading the blog post when I read that line.

Leslie

Another cool site Paula.
I wouldn't be surprised if these Olympics are the ones that did not happen.
I picked up on the timeline too. Time travel must have come a bit further with accuracy.

Anyways,I just hope that everyone stays safe.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Paula, the meaning of 177 according to my understanding. Pam is 17.

I'm thinking Pam is an adult and most likely was an adult when the posts happened for obvious reasons. You are correct that "Titor" is a team.
There were many grammar styles in the posts.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Another cool site Paula.
I wouldn't be surprised if these Olympics are the ones that did not happen.
I picked up on the timeline too. Time travel must have come a bit further with accuracy.

Anyways,I just hope that everyone stays safe.

I agree with you. Terrorist threats.