Interview John Titor Shall Return in 2014

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
"You will love one for six years, will have two more children and will marry a better man than me". I had no clue you meant in that order. When you asked me to be a part of your team, I had no clue what you were talking about and how it would effect my life.

You are claiming to have known "Titor"?

Leslie

Good Luck and be safe OneSix. I wish you and your family everything good and a life full of the most love God has to offer.

Take Care!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes. I met a Titor. Shortly after September 11, 2001. He found us when my son was 3. He stayed off and on for 3 weeks. Over the course of 5 months told me basically every major event in my life.

Just trying to hear your story. You have to expect questions. Asking questions doesn't mean someone doesn't believe you.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Thank you Leslie. Very kind and sweet of you. I hope God blesses you beyond your dreams as well.

Paula, I understand there might be some questions. I feel that I can only speak to my experience. You asked privately why I would come out now. 1. Because this past year I was finally made aware of the truth. 2. I feel safer talking about it, knowing John is coming soon. I suppose I am learning to trust again? A hard thing to do in this particular time period and society, for anyone. 3. The song said to clear the air, so I am trying to the best of my ability.

According to the information left behind by the John's, numerically it was verified to me that I fall under the group of John 1.

Out of respect for my Titor and his family, I can not answers questions that rightly are his to answer. If he wants you to know about his family, he will tell you when he is ready. I will say though, from the little I know about my Titors family, they are pretty darn awesome. He is one lucky guy. And, so are they. :)

I was comparing notes, not being nosey. I won't discuss it in public. Only 2 others know what I'm talking about.

paradox404

Hopefully John Titor returns, when the first ones came here I was much too young at the time and by the time I learned of him It was around 2005. It is quite odd that the Titors keep coming here though, we would continue to diverge from their worldlines and have done so to the point of being classified as being in a different field entirely to ours. Perhaps if John came back he'd use the travel data from the origional Time machine aand use one specifically designed for that.

Onesix, did Titor ever mention his mission for being in 2001 after he was supposed to leave?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hopefully John Titor returns, when the first ones came here I was much too young at the time and by the time I learned of him It was around 2005. It is quite odd that the Titors keep coming here though, we would continue to diverge from their worldlines and have done so to the point of being classified as being in a different field entirely to ours. Perhaps if John came back he'd use the travel data from the origional Time machine aand use one specifically designed for that.

Onesix, did Titor ever mention his mission for being in 2001 after he was supposed to leave?

I think he lied about zero divergence being a myth. Zero divergence is mathematically possible.

paradox404

It is quite possible that might not of neccasaraly been the john titor that we knew, perhaps it was a differnt one entirely. Obviously, this might not be the case . It is quite possible this titor was sent back in time specifically to change the past. If this is the case, two things are likely. 1. Titor went back in time, and accidentally caused this dump of a timeline. 2. Titor went back to try to avert the 2534 problem and discovered he created the timeline in which he lives.

Strangely I have a goal that involves going back in time to change the past, in such a way that would involve the elimination of the ideoligy that created 9/11 and terrist attacks, and the leftist powers. It would probably divert the timeline away from obliteration. Strange probably just a coincidence.

Ren

If Hitler was eliminated, someone else would have taken Hitler's place. Maybe that person would have had enough sense to withdraw from Russia in the Winter. If we had stopped the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, the President would not have had the excuse he needed to go to war in the Pacific and send German Americans to finish the war in Germany. A time traveller must be a historian who understands it all well enough to also educatedly guess the what ifs. If time travel exists, then it would also be possible to view the past without actually travelling there. I imagine that a time traveller would be able to view many alternate histories to determine which history is best for this edited time-line. If Titor is to be believed, then this is the time-line that has changed. There is little possibility of error. It was no error that Pam and Sam and all of you gathered here at a specific time and place on this forum. No mistake at all. There is no mistake that John chose us because we think uniquely. We serve to discredit ourselves and John so that all the wrong people do not take us seriously and interfere with what we are doing.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It was no error that Pam and Sam and all of you gathered here at a specific time and place on this forum. No mistake at all. There is no mistake that John chose us because we think uniquely. We serve to discredit ourselves and John so that all the wrong people do not take us seriously and interfere with what we are doing.

Are you implying that people were chosen and influenced to be a part of the Titor story?
Are people still being influenced and to what purpose?