John Titor Song

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
He'll be coming 'round the mountain when he comes, (when he comes).
He'll be coming 'round the mountain when he comes, (when he comes).
He'll be coming 'round the mountain, he'll be coming 'round the mountain, he'll be coming 'round the mountain when he comes, (when he comes).

He'll be ridin' six white horses when he comes, etc.

Oh we'll all come out to meet him when he comes, etc.

He'll be carryng three white puppies when he comes etc.

We will kill the old red rooster when he comes, etc.

We will all have chicken and dumplings when he comes, etc.

We'll all be shoutin' "Halleluja" when he comes, etc.

He'll be comin' down a road that's five miles long, etc.

----

So, who's going to make the dumplings?

IroncladMarshmallow

What is this stuff about a secret song, anyway? He's from Florida, so it should be some hillbilly song with banjos, right? :D

Personally, I would make it something completely unexpected for a soldier of the future, like, "There are no cats in America, and the streets are made with cheese!" :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
LOL. This isn't the secret song. At least I highly doubt it. It's just a joke. :)

paradox404

Lol, I don't know how to make dumplings and I'm on the other side of the earth. Here's my input:

"When he's coming round the mountain when he comes,
Order some pizza when he comes..."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

On a more serious note, I'd say based on the hint from 2009 about the B-52's, the actual secret song is probably "Revolution Earth" or "Cosmic Thing".

The B-52's are relevant because the name is shared with the Boeing B-52, and that the plane is capable of carrying a nuclear bomb. It is also relevant as it was used during the cold war.

Little bit off topic but a quote from Wikipedia that seemed interesting about the B-52:

The B-52 has been in active service with the USAF since 1955. As of 2012, 85 were in active service with nine in reserve. ... In 2010 all B-52 Stratofortresses were transferred from the ACC to the new Air Force Global Strike Command (AFGSC). The B-52 completed fifty years of continuous service with its original operator in 2005; after being upgraded between 2013 and 2015, it is expected to serve into the 2040s.