John Titor - The Movie

sosuemetoo

John Titor - The Movie

I thought this was an interesting twist in our search to find who John Titor was.

http://communities.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/b...ic;f=9;t=001558

If this has been posted I haven't seen it, I know there's been speculation on there being a movie, but I just thought it was interesting a guy named Charles Acosta from Arlington Texas registered two interesting domain names, johntitormovie.com & johntitorthemovie.com. There are 10 registered domain names on this list.

http://www.whois.net/search.cgi2?str=johntitor.com

johntitor.com
johntitor.net
johntitor.org
johntitor.us
johntitorforum.com
johntitorforums.com
johntitorfoundation.com
johntitorfoundation.org
johntitorhoax.com
johntitormovie.com
johntitorsucks.com
johntitortalk.com
johntitorthemovie.com
thejohntitorfoundation.com
thejohntitorfoundation.org

--- Razimus

I believe the "Mr. Chubby" that this member is refering to is the picture of the bent lazar beam, where a man is hold a cigar in his hand.

StarLord

John Titor - The Movie

So what was the official date that the titor story first came out?

Qflux

John Titor - The Movie

Do you think these guys are associated with Larry Haber and the family or are they the money-hungry-make a buck kinda people John warned us about? For that matter maybe Larry is that way too!

ZeoEmeraude

John Titor - The Movie

I have heard that there may possibly be a movie being made on the J.T story. I think I heard it in C2C for anyone wanting to Streamlink the show from Aug. 7th or 9th of this year. I believe it is mentioned. I have also seen news of this on other sites as well. I think Sosu, may have posted the site that I saw this at. I would pay for a year in advance to see this movie on opening day at any theatre in the country. I think this story needs more than the net to move it and programs like C2C. It needs worldwide recognition, so the <span style='color:blue'>"non believers" can see a representation of this "possible" future for us all. </span>

Mai

John Titor - The Movie

It was really only a matter of time until someone would find some way to make money out of this. First the JTF, now a movie.

PamelaM

John Titor - The Movie

I think it would be cool to have a John Titor movie.
But I think it would be very expensive to make.
You would have war scenes and the lighting effects of the machine.
The blackhole effects etc. I guess could be done on a computer.
I think there is enough info to do a movie.

CaryP

John Titor - The Movie

Originally posted by PamelaM@Dec 4 2004, 08:28 AM
I think it would be cool to have a John Titor movie.
But I think it would be very expensive to make.
You would have war scenes and the lighting effects of the machine.
The blackhole effects etc. I guess could be done on a computer.
I think there is enough info to do a movie.

I think a John Titor movie would be very cool too, as well as expensive to make. I wonder what a demographics study of viewer interest would reveal. Would there be enough of a potential movie audience to justify the making of the film? Even without a lot of people knowing about the Titor saga, I think the story would attract a lot of people, especially given the current mood of the country and talk of possible civil war in a lot of places on the net. I see this topic being talked about on financial sites (civil war, not Titor).

I think the story line would be dramatized by Hollywood, with some distortions. One of the big dramatizations would be a real world romance between Titor and a 2000-2001 woman. I see PamelaM as the most likely candidate for such a role. So my question is, what actrees would you like to see playing you Pamela? Any female actress look a likes, or favorites from your perspective? What about Titor himself? What actor do you see as depicting the man you got to know through the net? I don't even want to think of actors for the Rick Donaldson, or Darby roles.

Cary

StarLord

John Titor - The Movie

There was a movie just recently on. The Postman. the reason I was asking for an official date of when the titor story first broke out was for some reason, while watching that movie, themes and parallels from the movie kept popping up. The only thing missing was some guy going back in time to look for a early IBM computer and the Y2K bug not firing off.

PamelaM

John Titor - The Movie

Romance? Oh no I have become the love interest! lol

Actually I doubt if they will pick any known actors if they do a movie
because that would be even more expensive.

I picture John to be a little like Tom Cruise :flirt:

Like he was in Minority report. For some reason he reminded me of John
when I seen that movie. LOL Only I think John would be a little taller.