John Titor Time Machine Patented! by Marlin B. Pohlman

Rosco..Jones

There are many 2011 posts out right now on, Holy Shit John Titor Time Machine Patented!
Marlin B. Pohlman is the Pohlman listed on the time machine patent app that we are familiar with. He is the one who actually wrote up the patent and submitted it. Marlin is one smart cookie. He claims to have reverse engineered the time machine physics by studying what JT said. The diagrams used in the patent were those of JT's redrawn to improve the quality. Nothing else in the patent application if from JT.

In some of the technical books that he has written JT's name was included. I have found old emails where his friends jest with him about the time machine. He is on Godlike Production blogs Holy Shit John Titor Time Machine Patented! and Re: Holy Shit John Titor Time Machine Patented!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1382083/pg6
"I reverse engineered it. There are three patents you should look up out of the UK on using Bose-Einstein Pairs to modify gravity. I had nothing but the internet and a white board and a lot of Modafinil under clinical trial at the time. I cited all the patents referenced in the bibliography.
Oh...and I recreated the diagrams using visio and mathlab (the spherical field diagram). The internet graphics were unusable."

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1382083/pg7
"Seriously, I have a degree in Physics and Engineering and back engineered this based on John Titor’s post. (I also back engineered the Nuclear Isomer devices) I work for a large software company have no profit motive. I just want one and don’t have the means to build it."

Some have suggested HE may be the real JT, but probably not. I plan on asking him a few questions myself on parts of the patent application. Thought this might be of interest to some.

l.jpg
211410_1160256691_4453272_n.jpg
Marlin B. Pohlman

Rosco..Jones

Marlin B. Pohlman filed a patent application (PA) for a time machine.
This act affected many of those researching John Titor.
Whatever impact this has had on you, disregard it.
We are losing a JT related legacy.

The review below made me change my view.

Good review of patent by guys that actually understand the equations in the PA.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1382083/pg7 06/09/2011 01:45 PM
After reading, I believe that the PA contains parts that really impressed them.
They also pointed out what they believed to be several errors.
All in all, it is a good start, but needs work.

That means the JT Time Machine PA is only a fantasy.
The theory contained is promising, but flawed.
No JT connection but the borrowed design drawing.
So ends a legend.

Now doesn't that just ruffle your feathers?

Marlin's MySpace - some comments reference the time machine, not much else.
http://www.myspace.com/marlinpohlman

MartinezDeMedio

Hello am new to this forum but a long time JT researcher. Let me clarify, I was once a skeptic. Not an angrt skeptic like TTA or Razimus but I was a skeptic who was still fascinated. I always figured JT was a hoax but a damn good one that uses real science. Now i am more inclined to believe that JT is the real deal, not out of faith or hope but research. You can actually view and read the full patent online. I found it by googling martins name plus gravity distortion unit and viola! I highly suggest reading the patent. The science behind it makes sense. And it really does match up with what john titor said. Time travel, or rather gravity displacement IS possible and this patent proves it weather you like it or not. The patent itself lead me to believe that either John is really a time travel, or perhaps the most intelligent person in the world, ever, even if he does happen to be a "liar" (which I doubt, intelligent people don't seek to lie unless they seek profit or influence and the person behind john sought neighther, only selfish and insecure people Lie for reasons other than profit and influence. What im saying is that martins patent is accurate, all we would need is to put it together. The hard part is keeping the microsingilarity alive long enough to power the machine, technology for this is not currently possible but with the LHC is on the way. The second problem is in cooling the unit and venting the x rays and the radiation, while remaining in the "bubble". As JT himself said in the original TTI and P2P posts. Ventilation is the tricky part. Other than that we have the technology. The clocks, the computers and even the sensors and we have the benefit of not being in a post ww3 world. However, I believe if JT is real theb maybe we shouldn't build martins patent. Maybe we should leave time travel alone. Johns people NEEDED time travel to retrieve lost technology and information due to emps detonated close to the ground in our biggest cities. We do not have this problem, therefore if we invented time travel it would be reduced to a weapon of sorts. Heck, technically the machine itself could be used as a weapon! Imagine what your government would do with a time travelling bomb that fits in a car!? Imagine what apple or Google or any even southwest airlines would do with time travel? What would the ISIS do with it, putin, Trump? Imagine Donald Trump and Steve Banon with a time machine that could be used a a nuclear detonation device or an external microwave? Yeah, we might want to hold off on building it until we need it. Just because we have technology doesent mean we should use it right away. Especially when said technology has the power to fry entire civilizations and movr individuals into the past. Imagine a world where assassins can blow up a city, and then not be caught because they're hiding out in 1975, and you couldn't pursue them because you would end up on a different 75? In short, martin is a brilliant man who did in my opinion successfully reverse engineer another brilliant mans machine. But that doesent mean we should use the thing. Remember, Einstein split the atom, but he cautioned against using it. Then again, if we didn't use it the first time we would all be speaking Japanese. Hmmm? Anyways this is my reasoning for becoming a believer in the titor story and for joining the community. I have a lot of research I've gathered over the years and I'm eager to share it with open minds especially now that things are starting to make sense from my point of view

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think you should go back to being an unbeliever. The patent you referred to was just a patent application. It was never approved. And the really big hole in the story is that a black hole has never been shown to exist. CERN hasn't reported any micro black holes being created. Probably because they realize it is just a fictional misconception. Even Steven Hawking has changed his stance on black holes, and no longer believes they exist in our universe.

Harte

People lie all the time for no reason at all other than attention.
For example, this thread title is a lie - if you think not, show me the patent, not the application, and please note the format for a US patent number you can read about here.

You will note (if you read about the formatting I linked) that what we have here is an application for a patent, and not a patent.

Titor's time travel device, as described, takes advantage of the Kerr solution for rotating black holes. He made claims of using miniature black holes and stated very clearly the singularities were about the "size" of an electron (an electron actually has no "size," but we can assume he meant the size of what's called a "classical" electron.)
Such a miniature black hole would have a mass of many, MANY thousands of pounds. Check the Schwarzschild equation if you disbelieve me.

A bit much to be carrying around in a Chevy.

Harte

MartinezDeMedio

I think you should go back to being an unbeliever. The patent you referred to was just a patent application. It was never approved. And the really big hole in the story is that a black hole has never been shown to exist. CERN hasn't reported any micro black holes being created. Probably because they realize it is just a fictional misconception. Even Steven Hawking has changed his stance on black holes, and no longer believes they exist in our universe.

I don't remember saying it was approved, did I? If I did, I don't think it really matters if it was approved or not. My point was that i read it and it makes sense to me and to a few colleagues of mine. It is an extremely wordy document, I would also point you to the fact that many scientific theories have been submitted for patent and rejected. Your own namesake, einstein was a patent authority and rejected many claims and proposal on his own merit, as his theories were rejected and later approved after resubmission. Also hawking has changed his stance on quite a few things, including hawking radiation. And I am very much aware that black holes haven't been officially created at CERN, yet. According to johns original documents the micro singularities are housed on the machine and used to power the machine, its a source of energy not a wormhole like some believe. Therefore the actual singlularities dont even have to exist for a long time, just long enough to power the machine. A blackhole can generate a lot of power, imagine two of them? Even if they are micro. I don't think it matters if black holes exist naturally I think they can still be created. Maybe CERN hasn't created them yet, because they aren't explicitly trying to, contrary to popular belief. What I've gathered from johns posts on CERN, it seems like the breakthroughs might happen on accident, or not so much on accident but more on a level where they don't realize its possible but then something happens that shows them it is. I have great respect for Hawking but his word isn't God. He changes his mind on many things and back again. We've gone through the black hole thing many times with him. Also I just googled your claim in another tab. Hawkings most recent stance on black holes seems to be that he believes they can exist theoretically but that he doesent believe they exist in nature. That's different from saying that he doesent believe them at all. Because its not a matter of belief. This isn't religion. We have mathematics that show us black holes can exist under certain conditions. We don't have to find one actually I hope we don't. It might be safer to create a micro that we can control. Also, I don't think the story of John Titor is a matter of belief either. I said I was once a skeptic, yeah I was an unbeliever. But I still enjoyed the science behind it, and even though there are holes in the science, that doesent mean to throw out the question of, can it happen? And the more I ask myself that question the more I see, maybe. Not yes or no but maybe. I do consider myself a believer of JTs story but if Larry haber came out tomorrow and showed us the box I wouldn't be surprised either. I look at the mathematics and the logic and implications in the patent and it shows me that this could work. With a tweak here or there, input from a mind or two or a dozen it could work. Just because the first guy at the office wrote it off, doesent mean it can't work. And I think if it was rejected it was probably rejected because haber has the copy rights on johns stuff. All of it. Because you can patent something that doesent work, I have a couple of erroneous patents myself that I've since threw in the garbage, but they were accepted. If my stupid patents on computer languages that I've never finished can get approved by the patent office, then that tells me they aren't the greatest authority in the world. Don't ya think? Sorry Einstein, with much due respect you haven't given me much basis to change my mind. You've only given me things that I've already thought of and gotten passed, but I say that respectfully with the intent to agree to disagree.

Lumbergooz

@Einstien; i cant agree more..evidence on black holes are remareably weak n rare..personally i m astomished why for so long academics believed it..

Harte

As I pointed out, the thread title itself is a lie. People lie all the time, especially on the internet.
John Titor was lying. You can't say he wasn't based solely on some criteria for why people lie that you make up.
On the other hand, the Kerr solution does allow time travel (or so it would seem mathematically) so, sure, the application makes sense.

Too bad about the hundreds of thousands of pounds each of Titor's microsingularities would weigh in at. If not for that, I might have to use a little bit of my brainpower to show you why his story is bogus.

Harte

Lumbergooz

@Harte : agree with u bro...i can list lots of thoughts proving Titor is fony...funny when people want 2 belive, they cannot see the sun in the middle of a clear day.

Harte

@Harte
funny when people want 2 belive, they cannot see the sun in the middle of a clear day.
That's been my experience here and at other forums for years. Although I don't "specialize" in Titor (or time travel,) I've seen his acolytes twist what he posted in innumerable ways just so they can escape the inevitable conclusion.
For examples of this very thing, one need only use the search function right here at this forum.

The craziest one I've ever read, and that's why it sticks in my memory, was when Titor was commenting about soldiers losing an "arm or a leg" in the coming war, which was turned into a "warning" from Titor concerning Humvees being sent into Iraq (at the time) without the proper armor being add on (arm - or.)

That ridiculous remark came from another forum - the old "Conspiracy Cafe" (now defunct) that was (sort of) a spin-off from this forum - back before the name change here.

I mentioned it (apparently) in this thread last year, but it was (again apparently) removed. No doubt my comment was construed to be too belligerent by the overlords of Paranormalis. However, my post was commented on in that thread and I mentioned this silliness again (and it survived.)

Harte