John Titor Time Machine Patented! by Marlin B. Pohlman

Harte

When I looked up that old post, I noted it was 4 trillion pounds.
That's one heavy-duty Chevy.
Musta had the Ultralarge block Chevy 35000000 engine.

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Harte I couldn't find any posts of yours that were deleted in the thread you posted a link to. (Titor saga not over until 2015 is over)

Maybe it was in another one.

I think you make a very good point when you say that some people will go to great lengths to twist Titor's postings big time, in often desperate attempts to have them make sense. Most of the time, things are just as they seem: simple. But why keep things simple when you can make them complicated!

Harte

@Harte I couldn't find any posts of yours that were deleted in the thread you posted a link to. (Titor saga not over until 2015 is over)

Maybe it was in another one.
Could be. I based my comment on what Titorite said on page one:Titor saga not over until 2015 is over

I think you make a very good point when you say that some people will go to great lengths to twist Titor's postings big time, in often desperate attempts to have them make sense. Most of the time, things are just as they seem: simple. But why keep things simple when you can make them complicated!
They don't do it to complicate matters. They do it for the same reason AA enthusiasts ignore facts when presented with them - they want to maintain their invalid belief.

I've postulated before that this is because people don't like to find out they've been living in a fantasy world. Especially after investing so much of their time in it. They also don't enjoy finding out exactly how gullible they really are.

Harte

John Titor's Time Machine= Black spray paint on a crate with some cheesy looking radio dials. Tack on some radiation logos and striped tape and you've made yourself a time machine.