John Titor travelled to 2100 On Coast to Coast AM JUNE 14 2019

is this really the john titor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok. That's great. You should...

You have to understand the Haber family has been stalked and harassed for almost twenty years by the people on this website and TTI. And, other places. Most often they don't respond because of such. Especially when they have been accused of things they aren't.

Larry's response to recent accusations is to go ahead and write him.

The truth be it, all of you have turned it in to something it isn't.

Again, the JT story is no more than divine intervention.

So stop accusing them of being the Titors. They aren't. And, I highly doubt you are as well. In fact, I know you aren't.

Write him. Go ahead. With your fake and real name.

Last edited:
What I have learned is the JT story is nothing of what many of you think it is.

I have learned, it's a gift. Time itself is a gift. Both spiritually and physically.

Nothing more than the Divine giving others a second chance.

Truth

Now... What others have turned it into? Not my responsibility, my doing or my problem.

I simply ask kindly you cease to accuse the innocent. The Haber family. It's my family, and many of you are plain wrong. About everything.

Yes. Yesterday was upsetting because you guys can't stop your games. When will you finally stop?

Goodbye

Last edited:
This will be the last correspondence.

The JT story is over. And, it is time for all to distance yourself from false accusations toward the Haber family. I request a cease and desist.

I personally wish no further contact with any of you.

Stella ~ I'm very sorry your heart hurts. And, I have compassion for you. I would highly suggest you move into a place of self love. Love the beautiful days you've been given and that are ahead.

Please be well.

alpha centauri

@lightsolitaire
Why dont you tell your story, without mentioning the members here. When it´s getting personal, the discussions dont end well. I am interested in your version.

So you say you are the legal wife of this Haber guy? And you met John Titor? Can you discribe him and tell everything what you remember he told you and this Haber guy that was not on the internet?

Extra_celestial_witch

No drama please. We expect everyone to be polite and civil. If some of you can't keep the discussion respectful and civil, we're gonna have to close the thread.

Thanks.
Yeah I’m sorry for being so shit, I don’t know what came over me. I shouldn’t have let myself give any fucks, but I think mercury retrograde must have us all going crazy right now.

JohnTitor2063

The John Titor story may be over for some in this discussion, but it isn't over for me. I am still very much actively using the John Titor name on Twitter.

JohnQAnonTitor