John Titor travelled to 2100 On Coast to Coast AM JUNE 14 2019

is this really the john titor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kairos

I think this is it:

Commenters are wishing for their time back. Not gonna click play.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'll listen to a bit of it. I hope it's not the John Titor 2 impostor that harrassed me.

Peaceseeker

i will never be able to prove it, but i feel the original Titor , who made the original posts , will never (if he is in this time era) , he will never reveal himself, because if he intended to , he would have right after he was finished posting all he did , years ago.

no one can prove they are the original anymore, because so many things can be created to "prove" it to be titor. anyone can now create a prop of the time machine, anyone can build a false story of whatever to claim the titor name.

Also, after coast to coast am allowed the titor 2 person on their show, without obviously doing any home work on the person, is definitely not a show that is after the truth about anything , unfortunately. They seem to be only about entertainment, not truth.

i wish Art Bell was still around, and in control of that show again. He at least looked at things with a balanced view it seemed.

Art never would have allowed titor 2 on the air without doing some homework i think.

Anyhow, anyone can claim to be titor, but not even the so called "mother" can prove she is the mother of the original person who created the original posts. (she is Not the real mother, no matter what is said, and nothing can convince me that she is, ever, the real mother of Titor, Nothing.)

There is no proof , except the words that were the original posts.

(In the old days, ip addresses use to show as being in the usa, but the actual location of the person's computer, was not always in that area, since the internet services provided, were more rare than they are today. meaning , the internet was provided by very few areas on the western map.

what is now known as an ip address , was not as developed back then.

my point is, the original person who posted the original titor posts, could have been in one of many places in the west back then, and still be seen as being in florida. ( at least in the world i grew up in, unless the soul travelled to a parallel world as is theorized by some few philosophers, about souls of all). (i could be wrong with how ip addresses worked in the early days of the net, but i think thats how it was).

anyhow, now i'm just talking on and on without probably saying what i wanted to say, which i can not now remember.

so my point is, that anyone, after all this time, can say they are titor or indeed titor's mother, yet there is No proof what so ever, that will ever prove it to be true.

at this moment in time, many could say they are the original titor, and probably "prove" it in many ways, yet nothing can nor will prove it, because when the original titor created his posts, he did it in the early times of the internet , knowing that he could never truly be known.

why else did he do it then? , if he was not a real time traveller that is.

anyhow, that is what i have to say on it. people may or may not believe me. i have no proof of what i say. i am only sharing thoughts .

even if people end up believing that someone who says they are titor , is titor, even that will not mean it is true. for , just because a majority of people or not believe something to be true, does not mean it is true.

which is why , so much, in this time era, remains, a "mystery", it is because the truth, usually is an answer , many would perhaps never agree upon.

yet just like how the word water, does not make the substance of water wet, nor too , does many believing someone is titor, make them titor.

belief and truth, are sometimes, very different , and this is why answers, are usually, never known.

i don't think the world will ever know who the real titor is, if he is here, i think they will believe, what they choose to believe, and that is all.

anyhow i have nothing to prove anything of what i say is true or not. just sharing thoughts.

the original titor, will never be seen again, because no one can see him, unless they actually do.

its like batman, in fiction, the real batman is known, not by the mask, nor by the suit, the real batman is batman because of his heart and personality, not because of the suit.

anyhow, believe what You wish , upon who titor was or is. myself, i don't see the real john titor, i see nothing but a bunch of fake idiots trying to take claim to the titor fame for whatever reasons.

and that is all.

peace.

Last edited:

ASN

i will never be able to prove it, but i feel the original Titor , who made the original posts , will never (if he is in this time era) , he will never reveal himself, because if he intended to , he would have right after he was finished posting all he did , years ago.

no one can prove they are the original anymore, because so many things can be created to "prove" it to be titor. anyone can now create a prop of the time machine, anyone can build a false story of whatever to claim the titor name.

Also, after coast to coast am allowed the titor 2 person on their show, without obviously doing any home work on the person, is definitely not a show that is after the truth about anything , unfortunately. They seem to be only about entertainment, not truth.

i wish Art Bell was still around, and in control of that show again. He at least looked at things with a balanced view it seemed.

Art never would have allowed titor 2 on the air without doing some homework i think.

Anyhow, anyone can claim to be titor, but not even the so called "mother" can prove she is the mother of the original person who created the original posts. (she is Not the real mother, no matter what is said, and nothing can convince me that she is, ever, the real mother of Titor, Nothing.)

There is no proof , except the words that were the original posts.

(In the old days, ip addresses use to show as being in the usa, but the actual location of the person's computer, was not always in that area, since the internet services provided, were more rare than they are today. meaning , the internet was provided by very few areas on the western map.

what is now known as an ip address , was not as developed back then.

my point is, the original person who posted the original titor posts, could have been in one of many places in the west back then, and still be seen as being in florida. ( at least in the world i grew up in, unless the soul travelled to a parallel world as is theorized by some few philosophers, about souls of all). (i could be wrong with how ip addresses worked in the early days of the net, but i think thats how it was).

anyhow, now i'm just talking on and on without probably saying what i wanted to say, which i can not now remember.

so my point is, that anyone, after all this time, can say they are titor or indeed titor's mother, yet there is No proof what so ever, that will ever prove it to be true.

at this moment in time, many could say they are the original titor, and probably "prove" it in many ways, yet nothing can nor will prove it, because when the original titor created his posts, he did it in the early times of the internet , knowing that he could never truly be known.

why else did he do it then? , if he was not a real time traveller that is.

anyhow, that is what i have to say on it. people may or may not believe me. i have no proof of what i say. i am only sharing thoughts .

even if people end up believing that someone who says they are titor , is titor, even that will not mean it is true. for , just because a majority of people or not believe something to be true, does not mean it is true.

which is why , so much, in this time era, remains, a "mystery", it is because the truth, usually is an answer , many would perhaps never agree upon.

yet just like how the word water, does not make the substance of water wet, nor too , does many believing someone is titor, make them titor.

belief and truth, are sometimes, very different , and this is why answers, are usually, never known.

i don't think the world will ever know who the real titor is, if he is here, i think they will believe, what they choose to believe, and that is all.

anyhow i have nothing to prove anything of what i say is true or not. just sharing thoughts.

the original titor, will never be seen again, because no one can see him, unless they actually do.

its like batman, in fiction, the real batman is known, not by the mask, nor by the suit, the real batman is batman because of his heart and personality, not because of the suit.

anyhow, believe what You wish , upon who titor was or is. myself, i don't see the real john titor, i see nothing but a bunch of fake idiots trying to take claim to the titor fame for whatever reasons.

and that is all.

peace.
What if... It is an alternate John from a different worldline than our OG John was and saying he traveled to 2100 , he must be from the Gamma Attractor Field.

Himalayan Hermit

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So has anyone read these books?
Disclosed: Chronicles Of John Titor II by Bob Mitchell (2016-08-28): Amazon.com: Books
https://www.amazon.com/Authorized-Chronicles-John-Titor-II/dp/0578192837/
https://www.amazon.com/Continued-Chronicles-John-Titor-II/dp/057819709X/

George Noory seems to be interviewing him for real. I'm amazed that he did not invite Oliver Williams (the original John Titor expert).
So who is this John Titor 2? He sounds like an old man.

Gary aka Dana. Yes, an old man. He harrassed me and doxed me. We have a whole thread on it here on Paranormalis.