John Titor travelled to 2100 On Coast to Coast AM JUNE 14 2019

is this really the john titor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimeFlipper

I decided to keep the video in this thread as it refers to John Titor and ApexTv time-traveller Noah, who was proved to be a hoaxer :cool:..

titorite

I wonder if it was Ren... I can speak to this. AmericanFederalEmpire was a real website as was its mirror site. Both disappeared about a week after I found then. And memory hole is a bit fucky about the time line of the websites time of operation.

The sites were also very basic. Just a single page with two pictures. One was an eye the other was the emblem. And the joke, john titor for president 2036.

The rub is the disappearance of the sites just as soon as I found them.
It colors my bias and convictions. Because i cant forget what I found.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Because he sent me a "book" that he claimed was from the future and it was a Kinkos copy with a photo copyright on it of 2013 (big boo boo!) and he was offended that I found out he was a Larp.

What does "Larp" stand for, Lying Asshole Reprehensible Prat? :D

Yes, we all have experienced the fakes and liars. We all have been subject to disbelief and curiosity. We've all gone through the gammet of trying to understand. Because we know there is more to creation than we currently understand.

I would like to point you in a new direction. A fascinating show just released on Prime Videos. It's called "Undone".

I believe it provides a laymen's explanation and understanding of travel.

While something's are in error (mental illness) the science is probably the closest I have found to truth.

What can travel faster than the speed of light? Quantum entanglement.

An additional note of interest, did anyone know it's been proposed that our universe actually resides in a blackhole? It would explain why our universe is expanding at the speed of light.

Anyways... For a laymen's beginning understanding of the possibilities of our universe, it is quite possibly the best explanation I have found. Not saying the story itself is true. Just some of the science in it.

Again, the show on Prime Video is called "Undone."

I'm humored we purely accidentally found it last night. I laughed many times through it. I'm sure some of you will as well. :giggle:

We are all just trying to understand because inevitably we love science and the unknown of what truly exists.

I believe such is the bottom line.

Last edited:
What I find intriguing of the theory that our universe resides in a black hole, is that such is biblically supported in the description of creation. The firmament was divided above and below. In Jewish text, the correct translation of the Aramaic Hebrew regarding the creation story includes the word vault. The firmament was divided above and below a vault that we reside in, where earth was created.

A blackhole would certainly qualify as a vault in creation.

An interesting and potentially valid perspective?