John Titor travelled to 2100 On Coast to Coast AM JUNE 14 2019

is this really the john titor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnTitor2063

"I am a Christian Agnostic (Did John mean Gnostic?). I do not believe faith alone is enough to get us back to God. I'm not sure what happens when we die but I'm pretty sure it's not a walk in the park."

"Posted by John Titor on 01-27-2001 12:45 PM"

A Christian by definition, is someone who believes that Jesus is God.
An Agnostic is someone, by definition, who says they don't know if there is a God or not.
Therefore, John Titor is a Christian Gnostic.

A Gnostic has a few definitions but the classical one is that Jesus was a spirit and not human flesh walking around on Earth. Another definition of a Gnostic is someone who believes that Jesus was a human man who was the symbol of the perfect man who follows God..that he knows the secrets of God.

SergiusPaulus

Some say that Melchizidek is pre-incarnation of jesus. I wonder if Holy Spirit who replaced jesus ends the incarnations or if there are future incarnations.

SergiusPaulus

Christian bible says Jesus returns so I assume there is a future incarnation. His name won't be Jesus I assume. If he is to rule then he may be given a name that means ruler...like Richard.

The written words of the original John are very insightful given the circumstances at the time.

I can say he wears a cross. Proving his own journey and faith.

Jesus is a resurrected eternal being. No reincarnation.

I received a very evil message in the least 24 hours. So, I'm out.

I will not respond to anything less than love and kindness. What I deserve.

I'm sorry to the evil doer, for you're wrong. And, you know it.

I will not be shamed (false guilt) or intimidated any further. There is no place in my life for such. I have grown in self worth and what is acceptable in my life. Your behavior, isn't.

A few quotes you may enjoy. "I do not have to react instantly to provocation and I am not obligated to justify myself to anyone". As well, "I don't have to take responsibility for other people's choices". Another very valid quote, "people who don't feel safe, want control". Shame and intimidation are a form of attempting to control another. Not your place... Nor mine. Love your life. Stop trying to live mine for me through the most unloving means.

Thank you.

And, Goodbye.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

"I am a Christian Agnostic (Did John mean Gnostic?). I do not believe faith alone is enough to get us back to God. I'm not sure what happens when we die but I'm pretty sure it's not a walk in the park."

"Posted by John Titor on 01-27-2001 12:45 PM"

A Christian by definition, is someone who believes that Jesus is God.
An Agnostic is someone, by definition, who says they don't know if there is a God or not.
Therefore, John Titor is a Christian Gnostic.

A Gnostic has a few definitions but the classical one is that Jesus was a spirit and not human flesh walking around on Earth. Another definition of a Gnostic is someone who believes that Jesus was a human man who was the symbol of the perfect man who follows God..that he knows the secrets of God.

If in reality there was a John Titor, he would be an atheist...Time-Travel from a human being would completely disregard any type of God or Supreme Power reigning over us, because the power of life over death that time-travelling brings, belongs to humans not to Gods ;) :D..

SergiusPaulus

Lightsolitaire please don’t go. I have confronted the evils you feel. There is no need to leave. We can do nothing if we run. <><

Thank you kindly Sergius, for your kindness. It is time though. Im loving my life without the unnecessary behavior of others. All we can do is love the day we're given. Today is beautiful. Time to get outside and play! Moving into joy is far better than living in an unkind and dark past. I must do what is good to continue my own healing. I'm not running. I am however, moving into the best version of myself. Doing as I may, to the best of my ability, to create a beautiful life.

Love you. Enjoy your time here.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If in reality there was a John Titor, he would be an atheist...Time-Travel from a human being would completely disregard any type of God or Supreme Power reigning over us, because the power of life over death that time-travelling brings, belongs to humans not to Gods ;):D..

I disagree. Time travel and religion go hand in hand. Why? Consciousness.

I believe prayer and faith can change your own reality. While doing so, this splits everyone's consciousness into different timelines.
So, the people with no faith who hate life end up with a completely different scenario. Just my humble opinion. Cannot prove it.

TimeFlipper

I disagree. Time travel and religion go hand in hand. Why? Consciousness.

I believe prayer and faith can change your own reality. While doing so, this splits everyone's consciousness into different timelines.
So, the people with no faith who hate life end up with a completely different scenario. Just my humble opinion. Cannot prove it.

You have the right to your own opinion :)..