John Titor warned us of Post-Nuclear-War Cannibalism

Samstwitch

Skull and bones.jpg

John Titor warned us about cannibalism in a Post-Nuclear-War scenario that occurred on his Worldline. Here are the clues that he gave us.

JOHN TITOR: There is an odd saying that might be appropriate here. Safe is anywhere a hungry person can't walk in three days.

QUESTION: You talked about safe places before. Three days walk from where?

JOHN TITOR: In my experience, a motivated starving person is only capable of walking about three days. The more distance you put between yourself and anyone who is likely to be hungry, the better.

Last edited:

Samstwitch

To get an idea of what John was talking about regarding Cannibalism, watch the movie "The Road", streaming now on Netflix. THIS is why it's so important for everyone to prepare for an upcoming Nuclear War Apocalypse. John tried to warn us. Let us prepare for the worst, and hope for the best.

Remember, the key to survival will be in numbers, groups of Preppers. A community of Preppers will have a variety of skills. The elderly can teach younger ones the old ways of how to survive, i.e., hunting, gardening, home remedies, etc. In John's world, the elderly were highly regarded and cared for.

Preppers will be the ones who survive. Get your friends, relatives, and neighbors involved in Prepping. I am doing it myself. I have recently connected with several other relatives and families that live nearby, and the numbers are growing. We are going to be a community of Preppers to survive whatever comes.

Last edited:

Sound Judgment

To get an idea of what John was talking about regarding Cannibalism, watch the movie "The Road", streaming now on Netflix.

Awwww, dang! Don't tell us someone beat the Titor Movie Production crew to their own Apocalyptic title. They only needed One.. More.. Year! :)

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

To get an idea of what John was talking about regarding Cannibalism, watch the movie "The Road", streaming now on Netflix. THIS is why it's so important for everyone to prepare for an upcoming Nuclear War Apocalypse. John tried to warn us. Let us prepare for the worst, and hope for the best.
I just finished the movie and it was well done. I think I would rather be hit on the head by a nuke then to live the life depicted in this flick as after a nuke attack, life may well even be worse. I did notice the can of Spam in the film so there could be some normalcy after the nuke if proper preparations were made but watch out for the radiation or being ate for lunch. I think there will be wanderers out there looking for food since they didn't prepare so now they want what you have. My suggestion is to split it up so if they find one stash you still have a few more to fall back on.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm not sure he meant cannibalism. Hungry people will be dangerous, ready to kill to have your food and your supplies. Having such people nearby, who can possibly find you, would make your current position unsafe.

Wouldn't he mention cannibalism directly if he had to?

That's what I understand when I read the quotes above.

Samstwitch

Wouldn't he mention cannibalism directly if he had to?

IMO, no he wouldn't directly say it. People are still freaking out over him telling of a coming Nuclear War. People today can't handle the truth. It's been years since John left our Worldline and Oliver Williams and Larry Haber are still getting weekly death threats. What do you think they would have done if John warned us of cannibalism? Americans today can't handle bad news like that. That's why there is TV and all that entertainment to keep us away from the reality of what's really happening in the world.

John left us a lot of clues in between the lines.

If millions of Americans were starving to death, many would resort to cannibalism. It's already happened in history. The Donner Party did it. Survivors of Andes Flight 571 in 1972 did it. I would rather die than resort to cannibalism. Today the world is full of evil, and I can see it happening in a Post-Nuclear War. The creator of the movie "The Road" thought so too.

Some of the Syrian Rebels funded by Obama are eating human organs out of spite. President Putin has spoken of it.

Those are some reasons why I don't think John spoke of cannibalism directly.

Last edited: