JOHN TITOR WAS RIGHT!

Sliders

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I don't know exactly how but......John was generally correct! The Dollar will collapse very soon along with all fiat paper and so will the Government's we will probably go into a civil war as the entire fiat paper currency system collapses! this should all happen very soon! I believe this will cause Russia and China to take advantage of the situation that is coming! The Internet Nodes he spoke of pertain to Block Chain Technology it's how Bitcoin works (those nodes exist today). He may have been off by dates or so but he was generally correct about where we are heading, I am sorry and I pray everyday that GOD spare humanity and not let us go through this but it will all happen! You have been warned !

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Would you be so kind as to post the original post by John you are referring to?

Sliders

I am speaking in general, of the things he said some highlights were things like: USA Collapse, WW3 (With Russia), Future Internet Nodes....he was correct if they shut down the Internet the people can make a new one that works off of the block chain technology with the nodes....

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I don't know exactly how but......John was generally correct! The Dollar will collapse very soon along with all fiat paper and so will the Government's we will probably go into a civil war as the entire fiat paper currency system collapses! this should all happen very soon! I believe this will cause Russia and China to take advantage of the situation that is coming! The Internet Nodes he spoke of pertain to Block Chain Technology it's how Bitcoin works (those nodes exist today). He may have been off by dates or so but he was generally correct about where we are heading, I am sorry and I pray everyday that GOD spare humanity and not let us go through this but it will all happen! You have been warned !

Do you have a source for this information? Proof the dollar will collapse?

Sliders

You are the one making these claims. If you can't back it up with something John said, then why make all this up?

I am only saying what happened in John's "time line" around 2014, will happen in our time line in 2018. To me it seems things happened more rapidly in his or maybe he did something in ours that delayed it by four years ?....

Sliders

Ladies and Gentlemen,

No Fiat Paper has ever lasted, but at this point "in our time line" you can start by using Gold, Silver & Crypto Currencies as a Barometer. The more they go up in value the more fiat paper looses value, until eventually a breaking point occurs...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ladies and Gentlemen,

No Fiat Paper has ever lasted, but at this point "in our time line" you can start by using Gold, Silver & Crypto Currencies as a Barometer. The more they go up in value the more fiat paper looses value, until eventually a breaking point occurs...

I read that fiat money isn't linked to gold reserves. Correct me if I'm wrong. I see you are just speculating. Thought you were saying that the dollar definitely WOULD, without a doubt, lose value. Technically, all currencies WILL go up AND down in value, though, so it's kind of like saying "there will be a flood in the future". IMHO.

shinsil

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Yeah . I like to think JT is real. Even if what he said hasnt come true (not all of it / not yet) i think thats because of him coming back in time and that has caused changes in our timeline, making the event that he described not happening at all or not in the correct time.

kim

Or maybe, we are on a completely different timeline now...ie. Mandela effect,, JT supposedly out in his appearance prior to this decade. The effect was first experienced by some as early as 2013

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk