John titor will return in our time?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Is he real in the first place?

If we assume he's real, here, why would he stop by again? And 2036 is in less than 20 years now, we're almost half way there, considering when he first posted in 99.

Tron1

Any one on this site can sue the habers which probably is why they created john titor. Again i can be wrong. Believe what you want to, I'm not reading garbage no more. Unless i know it's real. By seeing it.

walt willis

Any one on this site can sue the habers which probably is why they created john titor. Again i can be wrong. Believe what you want to, I'm not reading garbage no more. Unless i know it's real. By seeing it.
Well said and I got fool many times by these creeps too! Now for the rest of the story: Back in 1965 my electronics teacher, Mr. Cole one day after class, while I was helping him clean up ask me a question..." Walt, what do you think the most powerful force in the universe is"? After a long debate he told me it was electromagnetism. He told me much more but did not tell me the name of the person that told him because it was a government secret. Two years ago I called his son to say I was sorry for using his fathers name on a radio show. Then he told me the secrets came from his uncle Phil Corso. He also said his uncle did not put the time travel secret in his book because it would lower the believability of the things he did share. I did not believe at the time back in 1965 what I was told about time travel. So after my call to his son I had to reread the book called: The Day after Roswell. It took me a long time to understand what I was told back in 1965. I hope that helps others to give time travel a second look.

walt willis

This forum page keeps dropping me so I'll drop out once again from this forum...Bye, Bye folks!
Dropping you? Are you experiencing technical issues with the forum? Contact me if it's the case, we'll work it out.
Don't know why I'm having a problem posting on your forum? It may be from my end and not yours? I know I am on a government watch list for talking out of class, but at 70 years old I don't care. I spoke with Leo on the phone last year from the head guy that left the Illuminati to write a tell all book because he saw too much power abuse there. As some of us get old we are starting to share with others.
I feel that there has been too many people murdered to protect the time travel secret. It's not about the aliens or the flying saucers as most folks believe, but it has to do with the non humans and the humans that have been protecting them and in return they has received alien technology to be used to maintain power and control over others. I wonder if you understand or believe what I just said, or do you run this forum as a way to see what others know? I have had friends that are not human protecting me all of my life and would like to know why? My SWAG would be that some aliens are future humans and related to some of us from harm? The big question is why?