John Titor

Freak Show

Found out my guides are Angels. Everything told to me is the word of God. People want answers, wanting the truth. I give it to them, then they want to either prove it wrong or debate me. There is nothing to debate. Those will not make it to the new beginning, they can not let go enough

SarahAlways

I respect what you believe. I'm not debating, that is partly the reason I stay away from this site. I do keep an eye on some threads just in case the person behind the Titor story ever decides to say something (again?); although, I doubt this person will. I imagine he or she to be very busy. Changing the world, perhaps. I know s/he would never admit to creating the JT fiction (hoax seems a bit harsh) but perhaps I would recognize them intuitively. :)

Kairos

I respect what you believe. I'm not debating, that is partly the reason I stay away from this site. I do keep an eye on some threads just in case the person behind the Titor story ever decides to say something (again?); although, I doubt this person will. I imagine he or she to be very busy. Changing the world, perhaps. I know s/he would never admit to creating the JT fiction (hoax seems a bit harsh) but perhaps I would recognize them intuitively. :)

You don't think people's writing style changes over time? Maybe he is pretending to be a Titor fan? Or, maybe, if there are real time travelers, they are pretending to be everyday posters who are not time travelers..

I think his story has merit and deserves to be considered on its own without the time travel aspect. Maybe he had a point about where this country is headed. We see a flavor of it happening right now. I think at the very least the man was quite prophetic.

SarahAlways

You don't think people's writing style changes over time? Maybe he is pretending to be a Titor fan? Or, maybe, if there are real time travelers, they are pretending to be everyday posters who are not time travelers..

I think his story has merit and deserves to be considered on its own without the time travel aspect. Maybe he had a point about where this country is headed. We see a flavor of it happening right now. I think at the very least the man was quite prophetic.

All those things are quite possible. And yes, I absolutely believe his story has merit. I am a big fan, actually.