John Titor

SarahAlways

Which pic sarah?
You were sent a link to a book. It's been a while since I've looked at it but there are some photographs. They're pretty grainy and hard to make out but someone in that photograph might have had a passion for the idea of time travel and an ambition to do a little online rpg. Just an idea....

Kairos

Sarah, what about his story led you to believe him?

I am kind of a big fan of his story, and you are the first person I have asked who interacted with him. Sorry if you don't want to get hassled. It's no big deal if you are tired of answering questions.

SarahAlways

I am kind of a big fan of his story, and you are the first person I have asked who interacted with him. Sorry if you don't want to get hassled. It's no big deal if you are tired of answering questions.
I think you misunderstand me. I've never interacted with him as far as I know. As for the story... well, art imitates life or is it the other way around? You said yourself, he was prophetic.

Last edited:

SarahAlways

Sorry to be vague, and I don't mind the questions but I've found that posting here is an open invitation to ridicule. In my experience, anyway.