John Titor's 67 Vette

Samstwitch

I have often thought that John's car might have been obtained from a Museum or Car Show in his time of 2036. That would explain how it was preserved. I think of his car whenever I see Classic Car Shows.

TimeTravel_00

muscle car museum 014.JPG
Muscle_Car_City1.jpg
You are exactly right, I realized that the Corvette does not have the window trim. This is the correct car, across the aisle from that steamy vette. Call it taste, but I prefer the black stingray vette for my misadventures through time..........

Ren

His car was most likely a 67 Camaro. That wouldn't stick out. That Camero wouldn't have been from a museum. My uncle restored and drives a 56 Chevy Impala. Our family hates Ford.

Samstwitch

His car was most likely a 67 Camaro. That wouldn't stick out. That Camero wouldn't have been from a museum. My uncle restored and drives a 56 Chevy Impala. Our family hates Ford.

In 2036 a well preserved 1967 Camaro would be considered a Classic and would be worthy of display in such a place as a Museum or something along that line...especially in a Post-Nuclear War era...if such a car survived N-Day.

Ren

In 2036 a well preserved 1967 Camaro would be considered a Classic and would be worthy of display in such a place as a Museum or something along that line...especially in a Post-Nuclear War era...if such a car survived N-Day.

Maybe Titor went to 1967, got one new, and drove it back to 2036!

TimeTravel_00

That would not be necessary, there are several of them in pristine condition sitting down the street. Forget about 2036, these awesome pieces of history are sitting in a museum today. I am so tempted to take one for a spin, I just don't want to dish out the big bucks for the title......

vodkafan

When you state this is JT's car, you mean to say this is THE ACTUAL car? Where is the evidence for that?

TimeTravel_00

When you state this is JT's car, you mean to say this is THE ACTUAL car? Where is the evidence for that?
If your looking for a homework project, just match up the VIN # with the second car that has the exact same VIN #. John left his car back in 2001 so there will be 2 of the exact same car, however, 1 of the cars will be 36 years older than the other 1. I'm going to guess that the one in the auto museum is car #1 and car #2 is hiding in a garage or was chewed up at the scrapyard in Arcadia, FL. Either way, there may still be a paper trail dating back to 2000 of the VIN#.