John Titor's 67 Vette

TimeTravel_00

1111phr-11-z+muscle-car-city-museum+.jpg
Check it out. It's "John's" time traveling 67 corvette. I don't see any Delorean's down at the museum, so Marty Mcfly will just have to biff this one out. I still can't figure out why I wouldn't be able to find a 70's era truck to send him back in, but ehh, a lot can happen in 20 years......... Personally, I think somebody just wanted to take this thing out for a spin. I know I do :)

Ren

John Titor said that the name of his device was C204, interestingly, the 1967 Corvette's designation is C2.
Anyone see a movie called "Corvette Summer" starring Mark Hamill?
Titor must see himself as some kind of Gear Monkey Luke Skywalker on a mission to recover -- a red corvette! Maybe the year --
1967 is significant to Titor.

titorite

And that is how a 67 vette survives into 2036....

Along the freeway where I live there is a car museum out in the middle of no where inbetween cities and civilization.

I've always wondered if that was the place .... but truth be told their are places like it all over the us.... that some should survive N day should not be an amazing thing.

However when someone gets a computer a survival rate of 40 years is impressive and monumental

36-Year-Old Apple Computer Sells for $374,500 | PCWorld

Laser laced gold on plastic green boards encased in thin metal just doesn't seem to last that long....

The car depicted in the infamous 'laser pointer' picture posted by John Titor was that of a 1967 Camaro.

Below is an example of a 1967 Corvette's interior:

corp_0906_01_z+1967_chevrolet_corvette+interior_upgrades.jpg
corp_1010_08_o+1967_chevy_corvette_sting_ray+interior_shot.jpg

Has nobody noticed in almost 15 years....there is no back seat?

As it happens, this is a good example of a portion originally part of Conviction of a Time Traveler that did not make the final edit.

There was simply too much information that the complete version of COATT became unwieldy and just simply too much to absorb.

This minor point only shows that Titor was truthful in his description that his car was a "1967 Chevy," but didn't add any evidence demonstrating that he was a Time Traveler. So, as a result, the editorial decision was made to cut it out.

Keep Searching,
Temporal Recon

TimeTravel_00

Those are the next row over..... you know my friend down here has a 1933 model "A" Ford, and there is 20s era model "T" hanging above the Ford Bar next to the harbor. Anybody want to alter the creation of the Federal Reserve or the outcome of WW2?

titorite

The car depicted in the infamous 'laser pointer' picture posted by John Titor was that of a 1967 Camaro.

Below is an example of a 1967 Corvette's interior:

corp_0906_01_z+1967_chevrolet_corvette+interior_upgrades.jpg
corp_1010_08_o+1967_chevy_corvette_sting_ray+interior_shot.jpg

Has nobody noticed in almost 15 years....there is no back seat?

This minor point only shows that Titor was truthful in his description that his car was a "1967 Chevy," but didn't add any evidence demonstrating that he was a Time Traveler.

I believe he was questioned about about it directly...

Photographic memory time.

2323866.jpg

The machine in the first car. Just to point out a few details, The shifter and ash tray. and the inside of the steering wheel. Same rectangular thingee in the middle with same knobs ... it is same model of car. Black interior. Nice. See that leather? Can you find its counterpart here ? Who knows?

And now here is the answer to the question I asked about these cars in some other thread in regards to their suspension.

They need strong suspensions because the field effect "scoops the earth with it". This much Titor said. Whenever he arrives the thing drops him. ....The field effect might displace whatever was there in its way but it is probably easier to drive off a mound rather then out of a huge displaced pothole. To say nothing about keeping a lower profile.

Ren

When I was a kid, my father and I got into rebuilding cars as a father son thing. This discussion brings back happy memories.

Liberty

Nice to own a car in the era of the six day war!
Those are the next row over..... you know my friend down here has a 1933 model "A" Ford, and there is 20s era model "T" hanging above the Ford Bar next to the harbor. Anybody want to alter the creation of the Federal Reserve or the outcome of WW2?