John Titor's Birth Date

JTFriend

I am wondering if anyone has his exact birth date. The dates I have derived from the postings are between January 1st and February 6th of 1998. I am a Vedic astrologer and have been pondering his postings, what he has told us about himself etc, and thinking of when I think he was born within that period. I am making a guess of the 2nd week in January and will provide details as to why. This information is quite rich and confirms his story, albeit through context. I do not read anything that is not there but also seek to confirm meaning and do not just make up whatever I want something to mean.

For those who are non believers you not only don't believe that he came to this world line, but also don't believe that his birth data tells us anything. I understand that. I don't care and am going to read the data anyway, even if it is not exact. I have the skills to do so.

So as I said in the other thread, all objectors go ahead and object now. And if you know what day he was born, please post that.

JTFriend

Great, since there are no objections we will get started. I had a feeling no one had his birth data but that is ok. As I mentioned in the other thread, I use the Vedic zodiac which accounts for the ayansma which is due to the progression of the ecliptic. This rolls the planets back 23 degrees to their "true" place in the actual constellations. I do not use Western calendar based signs.

If John was born from January 1 to Feb 6th he can only be 2 Sun signs, either Sagittarius or Capricorn. So let's look at the 2 signs and see which one is more likely to fit. I will tell already at this point that I have decided that John is a Sagittarius; he just does not "feel" like a Capricorn to me.

Sagittarius is a philopsohpical sign, expansive, a traveller, and one who seeks make meaning of their life. Sag is a moral sign and likes to judge people and the world around them according to their own sense of right and wrong according to whatever church or system of morals they have been raised in. Sagittarians are broad minded, tolerant, and truthful. Sagittarius is the sign of the Teacher.

Sun in Sagittarius:
Surya Ravi in Dhanushya rashi = Sun in Sagittarius - BP Lama Jyotisha
Vedic Astrology

Preacher-teacher personality, charimatic central roles in the ritual priesthood, promotes the cause of humanistic education, an icon and exmplar of world travel..

Capricorn, that is the sign that Paul Ryan is. ;) Capricorns are afraid, have no sense of right and wrong, and usually hide behind someone stronger, often the government. They can be abusive and selfish due to a having a poorly formed ego. The Sun in Capricorn would not be auspicious for John and does not imo really describe the "tone" of his posts or what type of person he seems to be at his core. He does have planets in Capricorn, and his posts do describe a fearful situation in to which he was born, but he is not imo a Sun Sign Capricorn.

Sun in Capricorn:
Surya Ravi in Makara rashi = Sun in Capricorn - BP Lama Jyotisha Vedic
Astrology

This means John Titor was born the first 2 weeks of January in 1998.

JTFriend

So looking at the first 2 weeks in January, I notice that Jupiter is in Capricorn right up until the last part of Sagittarius and then goes in to Aquarius. Jupiter in Capricorn would then rule his Sun; Jupiter is damaged in Capricorn. I don't like this and also think it is not accurate. Jupiter in Capricorn describes a kind of person who has a constricted sense of good and who is more material world oriented; someone for whom good (Jupiter) comes from their status in the world. It could also conceivably describe someone who is a nonbeliever. That doesn't sound correct. John tells us in his posts that his worldline has become more religious following the nuclear war; that everyone knows Jesus Christ and that people converse freely about it. He also describes a world that is less materialistic.

It seems more likely that he would have been born with Jupiter in Aqurius due to the fact that Aquarius rules high technology. John is a Sagittarius with Jupiter in Aquarius- a Teacher who has an abundance (Jupiter) of high technology. That sounds more true, and thus eliminates the first week as his birth time and moves it towards mid month after Jupiter crossed over in to Aquarius.

This puts his potential birth date somewhere between January 10th and January 15th of 1998. Let's look at that chart:
Free Chart - Astrodienst

The speculative placements of the planets are as follows:
Sun in Sagittarius
Moon in Gemini or Cancer
Mercury in Sagittarius
Venus in Capricorn
Mars in Capricorn
Jupiter in Aquarius
Saturn in Pisces
Rahu in Leo
Ketu in Aquarius
Uranus in Capricorn
Neptune in Capricorn
Pluto in Scorpio
Chiron in Libra

JTFriend

As I have already stated, John was not born with the Sun in Capricorn so he could not have born after January 15th. I use the Eastern, not Western calendar based zodiac, and in the Vedic zodiac the Sun goes out of Sag and in to Capricorn mid January. He was born with Jupiter in Aquarius and not Capricorn and so was born January 10th-January 15th with the planet positions listed above. I do not have his exact time of birth obviously but do not need it; just the planet placements themselves tell a lot.

So let's look at this Sun which is placed at the end of Sagittarius in a latter degree. Click on the link above to see the degree of the Sun in the speculative chart; the Sun is somewhere around 27-29 degrees Sagittarius. This nakshatra or part of the sky/constellation is called Uttara Ashda and I believe does describe something about John. This nakshatra is called the Latter Victory or Latter Unconquered. This nakshatra is ruled by the Sun giving it a very strong solar, self righteous kind of a feeling. Central to John's story is that his side, the country people, were victorious over the people in the cities- "we in the country won".

Uttara Ashada, scroll down:
Galactic Center with Joni Patry
The Vishvadevas are the ten sons of god Dharma. Their power is to grant unchallengeable victory. They deal with the laws of time, universal principles, karma, and right action.

This Uttara Ashada nakshatra contains other planets as well and seems to be a major theme in John's life.

JTFriend

Continuing the reading, we will now look at an important factor in understanding factors in John's chart that refers a major involvement with the concept of Time and reinforces the fact that he is a Time Traveller. John was born with no less than 6 planets-- Venus, Mars, Neptune, Jupiter, Ketu, Uranus and Neptune--in signs owned by Saturn which is Capricorn and Aquarius. In Vedic astrology, which I use, Aquarius is ruled by Saturn.

This link if you scroll down says that Makara (Capricorn) and Kumbha (Aquarius) are ruled by the planet Saturn:
Saturn Shani Sauri Shanaischarya - Barbara Pijan Lama Jyotisha

Why is this important? It's important because the concept of 3rd dimensional time/space "reality"-- the hard, slow moving, day in and day out energy that we all have to live with-- is ruled by Saturn. Saturn is also called Kronos in Greek mythology and we have words that derive from this in our language, such as chronolgical.

Obviously just having planets in Capricorn and Aquarius does not mean Time Traveller. That John has a lot of planets in signs related to the planet that rules time is a factor that does point to the concept of 3rd dimensional time/space reality as a life theme.

JTFriend

John describes himself in one of his posts as a "Christian Agnostic". He says people are more religious in his worldline in other posts because "pain brings people together". He mentions that in his worldline people have accepted Jesus and are people who"take religion seriously" by attending church. He provides other details of their renewed post apocalyptic faith such as keeping the Sabbath on Saturday rather than Sunday, changes to the 10 Commandments etc; but overall you get the feeling that although John has been through a lot (which he tells us he would not want to change, as though he would go through the whole ordeal all over again, which to me seems unthinkable), he has not really changed that much at all, due to still being an agnostic. He never mentions knowing the laws of karma such as an understanding that what "goes around comes around". He expresses almost no remorse for the death of 3 billion people and though he condemns murder, his actual real sense of truth and faith seem skewed.

He says that the understanding of multiple worlds has "sank in to the collective", meaning that through technological change people on his worldline now have a new sense of religion which he explains is without good or evil, because every single possibility in the world must be taken in to account, and all possibilities ultimately "balance each other out":

Since every possible outcome, event and possibility is happening and will happen, then all good and all evil must balance out in the universe. After the reality of multiple worlds sank into our collective thought, the one basic change to all religious dogma is the concept that good and evil does not exist as an organized force in our lives, nor can it be used as a useful way to judge what God may think of a situation.

Good and evil are personal experiences that can only guide what we do as individuals and how we relate to others. This outlook also makes it impossible for me to judge any other person or event. Since we cannot see the entire universe as God sees it, we will never be gods or be capable of accurately judging anything outside of ourselves. My actions can only be judged as good and bad by me and my God.

John was born with Jupiter in Aquarius which describes his advanced (Aquarius) yet limited (Aquarius/Saturn) sense of faith/relgious beliefs because Jupiter shows a person's capacity for faith and belief based on what they learned in past lives. His views show a personally oriented yet detatched (Aquarius) view of faith (Jupiter) with overtones of immorality and hypocrisy since his actions can only be judged by himself and his God and he never admits what has happened in his world is wrong and continues to focus on formalities such as what day to go to Church and whether the Commandments are really correct or not, which actually sounds a little like Judaism to me.

This link explains:

JUPITER IN AQUARIUS
<a href="Guru_rashi_Kumbha.htm">Guru in Kumbha</a>rashi = Jupiter in Aquarius - BP Lama Jyotisha Vedic
Astrology

Past-life carry-forward wisdom about networks: social, scientific, logical, electronic, cosmic, conceptual -- every variety and configuration of structured connectivity. Believes in material science . Atheistic or agnostic. Very little natural or pure faith in divine. Faith is intermediated by mentally produced truth constructs.

Jupiter is with Ketu, the planet that opens up the wormhole to the past. Ketu does not literally mean time travel to the past because in our worldline we haven't invented it yet; in our worldline it just describes an individual's past life.

This Ketu is kinda interesting, very descriptive, and as I mentioned in another thread, I think Ketu in Aquarius read by itself tells a lot about John. It alludes to a certain detatchment (Ketu means detatched) from community group involvements, social change and technological advancements due to having already accomplished them in past lives. John describes a world that has both been torn apart (ie whole communities ruined due to war) and yet also a world that has a great deal of technological advacement:
Ketu in Kumbha rashi = Ketu in Aquarius- BP Lama Jyotisha Vedic
Astrology

KETU IN AQUARIUS:
Ketu-Kumbha has been traumatized in revolutionary political movements, perhaps an uprising against royalty, which creates in his a compulsory disengagement from political activism and group-think in all its visages. Ketu with swakshetra Shani is likely to produce extreme disengagement from earthly politics and distrust of human social movements, marginalizing the native and forcing the group-think scope into galactic or even cosmic range.
Ketu-Kumbha is a science-fiction orientation with a mind that wanders across the universe in search of a culture weird enough and 'safe' enough but also familiar enough to identity with.
Might be a gifted sci-fi script writer or mathematician or computer programmer if Budha is strong. Otherwise, seeks anonymity and intellectual distance through cold logic. Could live in isolation and socialize exclusively via computer networks. Very detached person.

In one post John answers a question about the sinking of Atlantis which is interesting, since the story is Atlantis sunk due to a nuclear conflict. Ketu in Aquarius could allude to having been traumatized in some type of previous life (Ketu) political situation (Aquarius) which explains how he would have signed off on a nuclear war in his worldline all over again without thinking twice (Ketu does not care!):

I believe the explanation for the "great flood" stories originate with the changes that occurred near the Mediterranean at the end of the last ice age. Even on this worldline, there is a great deal of evidence to support the fact that sea levels did change radically in isolated areas worldwide.

According to this link, there is evidence that there is evidence that there has already been a nuclear war in North America:
Evidence of Ancient Nuclear War in North America

Even if it is far fetched that John could be a reincarnated Atlantean, he does express the futility about "going through all the conversations all over again"-- a Ketu sense of resignation-- since you won't listen anyway. I know, he means because he has already been to our worldline and written online on the Internet before. But it is interesting considering what happened "all over again" in his worldline.

JTFriend

In his posts, John describes a stunted childhood marred by war. He says his childhood more or less ended in 2005 with a trip to Disneyworld at Christmas and a trip to Daytona beach. After that, the civil war started, his family retreated to the country and he joined the military.

Sad, limiting life situations are often karmic and shown by the planet Saturn. In John's chart he has Saturn in Pisces, a sign that is ruled by Jupiter which signifies children. Literally this can mean a stunted, ruined, damaged (Saturn) childhood (Pisces).

SATURN IN PISCES
Shani in Meena rashi = Saturn in Pisces - BP Lama Jyotisha Vedic
Astrology

Can be immature because the childhood maturation was suppressed or even aborted.

Saturn is in the nakshatra Revati which is ruled by Mercury, the planet associated with travelling and messaging. It is symbolized by the ferryman conductor Pushyan, which symbolizes safe travel, recovering of lost items and "care for the flock":

REVATI
The 27 Nakshatras - Galactic Center with Joni Patry
This nakshatra indicates a journey, and may in fact represent our final journey from this life to the next, being the last and final nakshatra. It grants protection for safe travels. They are a bit weak and may be prone to childhood illnesses. [John mentioned an increase in colds on our worldline] With their love of water, they usually benefit from living by the water. There is a deep devotion and faith to God. They are protected in all their travels especially the journey from this world to the next.

Because this nakshatra is associated with Saturn, perhaps it means that there is something lacking (Saturn rules limitations) in his connection to God. It also shows that he had to travel between worldlines because it was his duty; Saturn represents whatever we have agreed to do before embodying.

JTFriend

Here is a sample subject for you of someone in the time frame of the 90's. Tell me what you know about this person and I can tell you how right or wrong you are. If you're up to it. If you need the city and state I can provide it to you in a PM. It certainly isn't me, but someone I know well.
Birthday 10/25/1995
Nope, I have other projects to work on. Sorry.

You can look up the chart yourself on Astrodienst, set it to Vedic/Hindu ayanasma then read it on Barbara Pijan Lama. If you aren't familiar with the "basics" of astrology, you can easily teach yourself. It might be over your head at first, but you can learn quickly I bet. Hint: start with the Moon nakshatra. Good luck! :)

No thanks, I'm good. I was offering you a chance to display your prowess with, whatever that is you do. It would have been a chance to show, or not show, if there is any validity to the attributes you envision for Titor. As it were, my offer included more information than you have on Titor. You are baseing your "reading" on someone under a false name, using, for all anyone can possibly know, a fictitious birthday yet, you claim that it is an accurate portrayal of "who" Titor is. Sorry, that's way too far fetched for me. But, you have fun with it.

I am the only person in the world who has attempted to figure out JTs birthdate in order to confirm whether he is or isn't a real person.