Debate John Titor's legitimacy?

iScottIt

Dr. Quantum
Hmmm, So the Titor fire still burns.. would love to believe but there are two MAJOR factors for me. Somewhat covered here already.

1. Civil defense logo, clearly visible in an original JT pic, that along with the overall tech of his equipment, don't see a usb, touch screen, etc. All looks 50s - 70s equipment to me.

2. Yes, you guessed it - The laser photo - a step too far for the whole JT story. as others have said the whole area would be distorted where the temporal effect area is. It really does look more like fibre optics. also, the cigar smoker looks a lot like a younger version of Larry Haber ? (Supposed lawyer to JTs mum)

But the cigar really bugs me too, JT goes on how his timeline look at us like, spoiled, selfish, food hoarders, who are our own worst enemy. Yet his instructor is smoking a fat one? at work? in a science lab? in 2036? Really?

Just my 2 cents - first proper post here, please don't flame me down. As I said, I would love to believe.

Attachments

• titor-car1 CD LOGO.jpg
    titor-car1 CD LOGO.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Titor - laser - enlarged.jpg
    Titor - laser - enlarged.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Young Larry haber - source -.jpg
    Young Larry haber - source -.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Larry Haber 2016 - linked in.jpg
    Larry Haber 2016 - linked in.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

HDRKID

Hi Scott:

Biggest problem I have is the lack of any 2036 slang for some reason.

It is like a hippie time traveller from the 60's goes back to the 20's jazz era.

Hey man, dig those Model-T Ford cars. They are so groovy. They are outta sight man.
Oh wow, no horses - bummer man! I was looking forward to seeing some wooden wagons.
Everybody here is wearing a suit, tie, hat, etc so it is hip to be a square. My bell bottoms don't fit in.
Do love the cool jazz music. It is far out man. Also, I dig the low prices. Only a nickle for a pepsi - wow.
However, there is a razzy cop on every corner. Too many pigs. Yeah, and no bars - what a drag.
That is bummer man. Where the hell is a speak easy so I can score? I need to bag this scene.

It would not take long for the locals to detect that something is wrong. Most would marvel at his word choices and mode of expression. However, we do not detect any 2036 slang words in any of John Titor's on going saga.

iScottIt

Dr. Quantum
Haha HDRKID, idd, also his ability to pic up chat talk and acronym very quiickly, usually a noob would be asking 'lol' what does it mean? So I I totally see you point.

2 other things, the cigar smoker is wearing what i think looks like a bad knitted jersey from the 70's but quality not good enough to confirm.
also. I have tried (and failed) to identify the second logo in JTs TM pic. it is like a long red oval, white writing, maybe a yellow ribbon/border, all mounted on a black rectangle. There seems to be 3 of them in the Pics, the writing looks to be of western values

2 of them in - Screenshot
1 in - Screenshot

Also, in the Trailer of the supposed movie -we see a TM similar looking to JTs pics, although the layout and seeming size of the unit is totally different, in the background is , what looks like the same gieger counter -

Screenshot

HDRKID

I think this is what your are looking for.

laser-light-danger-sign-s-2470.png

Sliders

At first the John Titor's story sounds so dam real and believable, everything makes sense on some level. Then you really start digging and researching and you start to find holes which is why most people today believe it now to be fake (and many debunking's have been done). I want to add their is a lot we can learn from the things he stated and I know everything is for a reason. Having said that, I bring all of you to the Attention of the Billy Meier Case! I believe that 90% of the stuff provided by the UFO community (Mufon, Exo-Politics, Disclosure Projects & SETI...) is disinformation and not true and not really based on any factual evidence. Except for the Billy Meier case and a very few other contactees. If you would like to look into this one of many places to start is: www.theyfly.com , at any rate for me so far it is all true. I was doing research on the case when I came across the most interesting thing! and that is the following: According to Billy the Plajaren give him Prophecies and Predictions (we can change the outcome of Prophecies , if we change our current courses of events. Predictions are almost certain and can't be altered for example: Earth Quake, Meteaor, Sunami....). One Prophecy given to Enoch (of the Bible) and also to Billy Meier currently was the Prophecy of the coming USA Civil Wars (two of them). Side Note: It is widely believed that these are now Predictions and can't be altered as these Prophcies were given long ago and no one listened (1958). The Prophecy goes on to state the the USA will break up into 5 REGIONS! and that we will see the beginning of this start on 2020! Here is the Actual Prophecy "Civil Wars and Anarchy in America
Yet the misery on Earth will continue, as two terrible civil wars will break out in America, whereby one will follow the other. Afterwards, the United States of America will break apart and deadly hostility will prevail among her, which then leads to the division into five different territories; and it cannot be prevented that sectarian fanatics will play a dictatorial role.
Anarchy will be the worldwide condition that will prevail and torment human beings over a long period of time, as human beings will also be tormented by the many epidemics and diseases, many of them new and unknown to human beings and for this reason incurable. Due to this fact, the bodies of many human beings will slowly and miserably decay, while unbearable pain will also occur as well as blindness and terrible respiratory problems that lead to suffocation. The consciousness of many human beings will become impaired and succumb to feeblemindedness and insanity. And all these gruesome occurrences will be traceable to biological and chemical weapons, which are the cause of not fast, but gruesome and slow deaths; and this will also occur due to the use of ray and frequency weapons which are already being developed today.
Finally, the words of Henoch may be specifically mentioned, which include that mankind of Earth, in pursuit of technology for mass destruction and greed for power, hatred, vengeance and riches, will ignore all values of Creation and will trample upon all values of love, wisdom, freedom and peace, as ancestors of the Henoch lineage have done before, to plunge the world into screaming misery, death, destruction and annihilation and into the most severe catastrophes mankind of Earth will ever have experienced." -Here is what freaks me out, all of his Predictions have already became true (more still pending). Also it hit me that John Titor said the same thing except he stated it would start in 2014! and So now I find myself investigating JT statements in regards to that topic and comparing it to what Billy States currently. I just thought I would put this out there and see where it goes. Thank you all.

does any one else other than me question the legitimacy of Titor? I usually question legitimacy until it could be proved in court with the evidence given to me.

Last edited:

wowbagger

I think, that Titor's story is an elaborate prank. It's true, that his explanations leave unsolvable questions and I totally agree, that the picture of the bended laser beam is the weakest point. Even though: The bits of technical information he gave (with the excuse of being only an operator) can be easily associated with some hypothetical concepts of time travel, modern physicists came up with. It's so much fun to think about how the machine might be able to work (in theory) with the given details. I think it was a very good idea to just hint in some direction while not giving too solid explanations. He left a very good amount of room for interpretation. That's what's making the story so entertaining.

Even though the general concept of time travel might be possible, I don't think that building a time machine is possible at all and I don't even hope it is (even though it's such a fascinating subject). Considering how carelessly we exploit the world we're living in at present, I don't want mankind to conquer a fourth dimension. Nevertheless, I really enjoy to think through theories about it.

Harte

I think, that Titor's story is an elaborate prank. It's true, that his explanations leave unsolvable questions and I totally agree, that the picture of the bended laser beam is the weakest point.
Practically ironclad evidence, when compared to Meier's crapola:
lasergun1.jpg

Harte