Debate John Titor's legitimacy?

Sliders

I think, that Titor's story is an elaborate prank. It's true, that his explanations leave unsolvable questions and I totally agree, that the picture of the bended laser beam is the weakest point.
Practically ironclad evidence, when compared to Meier's crapola:
lasergun1.jpg

Harte
Ok could you please enlighten me with the toy manufacturers name year make and model, thanks.

Harte

Why do you assume the thing must have been a toy, and not something Meier slapped together from parts, like the "saucers" he created from junk?

Harte

ETA: Never mind, I'm pretty sure I already know why.

H.

Sliders

Why do you assume the thing must have been a toy, and not something Meier slapped together from parts, like the "saucers" he created from junk?

Harte

H.
Because people have tried to replicate it already and nothing comes close, some are still looking for a toy manufacturer...why do you assume it was something he slapped together? Is a better question....

Harte

Harte

H.
Because people have tried to replicate it already and nothing comes close, some are still looking for a toy manufacturer...why do you assume it was something he slapped together? Is a better question....
Answer - because he's known to have slapped together junk (several of his "ufos" were found in his garage and made out of various metal objects) and the thing looks like he slapped it together.

Harte