Debate John Titor's legitimacy?

Tron1

that's not you to worry about. It's true I am not linking stuff to here. You have to prove yourself and find me.

Japrim

that's not you to worry about.

O, but it is. It has everything to do with me, my friends, community, etc. Anyone involved and the nature thereof is my business.

If you are a part of it, then you are in my business and subject to my inquiries.

TimeFlipper

Hey Hartey how would you like to be a toyboy for my 80 year old sister, she looks a lot younger for her age, just like her brother does mate ;):D

Last edited:
Yes, I do. It has been shown that the laser photo has been faked. Thus reducing the credibility of John Titor's story to Zero.
Glad to see someone new has taken up the gauntlet dropped by Mr. Darby as he has skulked away. I am a little disappointed however, that he hasn't improved on his theory in 5 years, but I suppose we all do our best with the tools we have...

Shall we begin?

Perhaps you could point out, Mr. Einstein (and be sure to speak clearly for the cheap seats) where it has been "shown" that the laser pointer has been faked? And, as you are doing this, perhaps you could provide for us just who did this showing? What expert do you proffer? Yourself and your own theory? In some circles, we call that a self licking ice cream cone, in others...well...you get my point.

I put to those reading these forums here, now and in our future, that Mr. Einstein has but only offered up a theory and has, as evilly as Mr. Darby has done in the past, provided and presented his theory as fact.

Ladies and Gentlemen, will you accept this lie?

As Ever
Temporal Recon