Debate John Titor's legitimacy?

TimeFlipper

Hechrachi, Kidmi, Siduri (Ordinal), Ha'achor, Bone'eh, Isopsephy

ouroboros.png.jpeg
@Harte
Hartey mate this ourborus was already posted by japrin, are you certain that you didnt forget to post yours, because there was already one on here or that you completely forgot to post it? :LOL:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Harte, I restored your comment up there. Those 2 words will probably be haunting my imagination for the rest of my life!! lol

gmerdude

I have no doubt he was real given real world issues but fell it's impossible to prove his legitimacy

Sent from my SM-G900V

Japrim

I would like to make the distinction between the terms "legitimate" and "time traveler".

Was Titor really a time traveler? I don't know. At the very least, Titor had indirect access to some form of time travel.

Was Titor "legitimate"?
That depends on how you define, or what qualifies as, legitimate.

So, what is the standard in which to qualify as "legitimate"?

Japrim

Harte,

Read my above comment to Paula.

Understand that a lot of what I say in regard to this whole Titor thing is me playing along with the story line. I also say things to mislead people who get into my business being manipulative. But in spite of me appearing to be somewhat of a blabbermouth, there is a lot more that I do not talk about.

While I can certainly appreciate your sense of humor, nothing about this is humorous. It is stressful, scary, confusing, bittersweet and depressing. If you only knew, if I could only tell you, you would understand.