John Titor's Religious Beliefs: Bible Prophecy, Revelation, Return of Christ, the Rapture, 2012

Samstwitch

Based on the idea that John Titor was a genuine Time Traveler, let us have discussion about the religious aspect of John's life and how what he foretold ties in with Bible Prophecy, Revelation, and 2012.

THE GREAT TRIBULATION…AND THE RAPTURE

JOHN TITOR: "Yes, there are a great many people who think that Revelations has come to pass. However, the new fear is that Christ has returned, and He's very angry..." (Page 89)

JOHN TITOR: "Yes I believe in Jesus Christ and we pray to God in churches. There are some differences you may be interested in. Religion is a major part of people's life in 2036. Pain and change tend to bring people together and closer to God. However, religion is far more personal than it is now. There are no huge, centralized religions and people talk openly about their beliefs. It might also interest you to know that the day of worship is Saturday, the day God meant to be the Sabbath and the 10 commandments have been restored to the "10" that God gave us."

Notice John said "I believe in Jesus Christ and we pray to God in churches", and "Religion is a major part of people's life in 2036". These are two very important posts. It tells us that the majority, perhaps all of the people in 2036 believe in Jesus Christ. That is certainly the opposite of what people believe today.

We also see that people in 2036 believe "Revelation" in the Bible has already 'come to pass'. That means 'the 7-year Great Tribulation' period has already occurred.

As a Christian believer, the "Rapture" is supposed to take place before the Tribulation period. The great Tribulation is 7 years when God is going to "pour out His wrath" on the earth, because people are sinning so horribly (like in the days of Noah, as prophecy says). But before God pours out His wrath on earth, He removes the true Believers of Jesus Christ. They will be 'caught up' or 'Raptured' into Heaven.

Two people from earth have already been 'caught up' to Heaven in this manner...Enoch (Hebrews 11:5) and Elijah (2 Kings 1:17).

Please note where John said, "the new fear is that Christ has returned, (and He's very angry)..." Since Jesus was not 'walking' on earth in 2036, then his reference to past tense 'Christ has returned' also suggest there was a Rapture where Jesus came and gathered His people and caught them up to Heaven. (The Great 'End Times' Harvest spoken of in the Bible). John said, "the new fear is that Christ has returned...", he is speaking in the past tense, as if Jesus has already come and gone.

ONE POSSIBLE SCENARIO: The Rapture takes place in our world today (perhaps in 2012). Suddenly hundreds of thousands of people suddenly disappear. At the same time, the electrical grid is knocked out worldwide. The world would be thrown into mass chaos. That would also cause many, many people to believe in Jesus Christ. Even if there wasn't an immediate conversion, the great Tribulation period follows, and through that there will be millions of people who come to believe in Jesus. (This is written in Revelation 7:9-14, many people come to believe in Jesus during the great Tribulation.)

So now consider, John Titor lives in a world where, according to him, the masses believe in Jesus Christ. That means that Bible Prophecy had to have come to pass, otherwise people would not believe. (Today most people don't believe in Jesus. Instead they are mockers and scoffers.) Hence, the Rapture had to have taken place, because it is a concept that is greatly taught among Christians.

JOHN TITOR: "I am aware the concept of the Rapture is related to Christian Prophecy but I am not familiar with the details..."

John did not deny that it happened; he merely didn't know the details. If all the Believers were removed from the earth, those 'left behind' would not know the details. A closer look at this combined with other things he said made me wonder if the Rapture did happen on his Timeline and it was not something he would talk about or forewarn us about, because the Bible says, "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son (Jesus), but only the Father (God)" Matthew 24:35. (However, the Bible says that Believers will know the "season" or general time period by the sign of the times. Matthew 24:32-34) If the Rapture happened on John's Timeline, he would not reveal it, because it would be in direct violation of God's word. There were many things John knew would happen, that he did not tell us about.

If my theories are correct, and the Rapture has already taken place in John's world, it is understandable that people think Christ has already returned, because He would have when the Rapture took place. However, the "Second Coming" is yet to take place.

There are two times when Jesus is coming back. The first time He's coming to remove or 'Rapture' His believers from the face of the earth to save us from His wrath that is coming...Just like God saved Noah and his family when He destroyed the world of sinners with the flood. (This is all written in Bible Prophecy.)

BIBLE SCRIPTURE: Warnings about the Last Days that describe our world today

2 Timothy 3: But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

Matthew 24:37-42: As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come."

God/Jesus are going to intervene at the Battle of Armageddon to save Israel when the surrounding countries try to obliterate her. However, on John's world line, Jesus does not come back to walk among the people after that happens.

The Bible says, after the Tribulation period there will be one thousand years of peace when Satan is thrown into the 'bottomless pit', and after 1,000 years, he will be released for 'a short season'. Afterwards, Jesus will throw Satan and his evil army into the lake of fire forever and ever. When all of these things pass, then Jesus RETURNS with a new Heaven and a new earth to reign with his people forever.

------------

John Titor said something happens in 2012. There are a few things to look at for possible answers and even then we could be wrong. I will suggest some theories. I'm Christian and an avid studier of Bible prophecy, which is the only prophecy that is 100% correct. I believe in the pre-Tribulation Rapture.

JOHN TITOR: "I am aware of the Mayan Colander but in 2012, it was not something I was able to think about. When the time comes, I'm sure people will find the signs they are looking for that leads them to the end of time."

SOURCE: http://www.johntitor.com/Pages/PostsFeb.html

There are many predictions for 2012. MANY experts suggest a kill shot from the sun, a solar flare, or something along that nature could cause us to lose power for up to several weeks or even months. If this happened, time would actually STOP, because all the clocks would stop, and that could be what is called the "end of time" as we know it. Also, Bible prophecy refers to these times as the "Last Days" or "End Time”.

There are many theories...here is one.

THE RAPTURE: Bible describes the Coming of Jesus in Matthew 24:27 "For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be."

Christians could be Raptured in 2012 (or soon after) and when this happens, it would be done with such force as described by Scripture that it could knock out ALL power on earth. This could be the sun kill shot or something similar that has been suggested by many experts about 2012.

QUESTION: "Does anything happen in the year 2012? I've heard stories about the world ending."

JOHN TITOR'S ANSWER: "In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away. Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?"

The story of the "Red Sea and the Egyptians" happened after Moses led the Hebrews out of Egypt. Pharaoh and the Egyptians came chasing after them and cornered them at the Red Sea, but God INTERVENED. God parted the waters of the Red Sea and the Hebrews crossed on dry land. Afterwards, Pharaoh and his army chased after them, but God closed the waters and drowned all the bad guys. (Summary of Exodus 12:37-15:21: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossing_the_Red_Sea) It could be that John is using this as an example of God's divine power and relating it to the "Rapture".

VIDEO OF RED SEA AND THE EGYPTIANS

ANOTHER THEORY could be that something is going to happen that we cannot imagine, such as a war against Israel or something, and God's divine power strikes down their enemies and saves them from their attackers.

After much research, I wonder if the Rapture will happen in 2012. One thing we know for sure...Time will tell. I do believe something is going to happen in 2012 because of what John told us. If/when it does, it will be proof that John really WAS/IS a real Time Traveler! But if it's the Rapture that happens, I won't be here to post anymore, because I'll be with Jesus!

About the Rapture…Jesus said, only God knows when it will happen. Not even Jesus knows. Matthew 24:36: "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.”

However, Jesus said we will know the season! Matthew 24: 32-33: "Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door.”

PamelaM

Based on the idea that John Titor was a genuine Time Traveler, let us have discussion about the religious aspect of John's life and how what he foretold ties in with Bible Prophecy, Revelation, and 2012.

THE GREAT TRIBULATION…AND THE RAPTURE

JOHN TITOR: "Yes, there are a great many people who think that Revelations has come to pass. However, the new fear is that Christ has returned, and He's very angry..." (Page 89)

JOHN TITOR: "Yes I believe in Jesus Christ and we pray to God in churches. There are some differences you may be interested in. Religion is a major part of people's life in 2036. Pain and change tend to bring people together and closer to God. However, religion is far more personal than it is now. There are no huge, centralized religions and people talk openly about their beliefs. It might also interest you to know that the day of worship is Saturday, the day God meant to be the Sabbath and the 10 commandments have been restored to the "10" that God gave us."

Notice John said "I believe in Jesus Christ and we pray to God in churches", and "Religion is a major part of people's life in 2036". These are two very important posts. It tells us that the majority, perhaps all of the people in 2036 believe in Jesus Christ. That is certainly the opposite of what people believe today.

We also see that people in 2036 believe "Revelation" in the Bible has already 'come to pass'. That means 'the 7-year Great Tribulation' period has already occurred.

As a Christian believer, the "Rapture" is supposed to take place before the Tribulation period. The great Tribulation is 7 years when God is going to "pour out His wrath" on the earth, because people are sinning so horribly (like in the days of Noah, as prophecy says). But before God pours out His wrath on earth, He removes the true Believers of Jesus Christ. They will be 'caught up' or 'Raptured' into Heaven.

Two people from earth have already been 'caught up' to Heaven in this manner...Enoch (Hebrews 11:5) and Elijah (2 Kings 1:17).

Please note where John said, "the new fear is that Christ has returned, (and He's very angry)..." Since Jesus was not 'walking' on earth in 2036, then his reference to past tense 'Christ has returned' also suggest there was a Rapture where Jesus came and gathered His people and caught them up to Heaven. (The Great 'End Times' Harvest spoken of in the Bible). John said, "the new fear is that Christ has returned...", he is speaking in the past tense, as if Jesus has already come and gone.

ONE POSSIBLE SCENARIO: The Rapture takes place in our world today (perhaps in 2012). Suddenly hundreds of thousands of people suddenly disappear. At the same time, the electrical grid is knocked out worldwide. The world would be thrown into mass chaos. That would also cause many, many people to believe in Jesus Christ. Even if there wasn't an immediate conversion, the great Tribulation period follows, and through that there will be millions of people who come to believe in Jesus. (This is written in Revelation 7:9-14, many people come to believe in Jesus during the great Tribulation.)

So now consider, John Titor lives in a world where, according to him, the masses believe in Jesus Christ. That means that Bible Prophecy had to have come to pass, otherwise people would not believe. (Today most people don't believe in Jesus. Instead they are mockers and scoffers.) Hence, the Rapture had to have taken place, because it is a concept that is greatly taught among Christians.

JOHN TITOR: "I am aware the concept of the Rapture is related to Christian Prophecy but I am not familiar with the details..."

John did not deny that it happened; he merely didn't know the details. If all the Believers were removed from the earth, those 'left behind' would not know the details. A closer look at this combined with other things he said made me wonder if the Rapture did happen on his Timeline and it was not something he would talk about or forewarn us about, because the Bible says, "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son (Jesus), but only the Father (God)" Matthew 24:35. (However, the Bible says that Believers will know the "season" or general time period by the sign of the times. Matthew 24:32-34) If the Rapture happened on John's Timeline, he would not reveal it, because it would be in direct violation of God's word. There were many things John knew would happen, that he did not tell us about.

If my theories are correct, and the Rapture has already taken place in John's world, it is understandable that people think Christ has already returned, because He would have when the Rapture took place. However, the "Second Coming" is yet to take place.
[/quote]
I wish I would have had more time to talk to him about his religious views. I know he believed in angels .
This is a great topic as I am a christian myself. Time travelers realize God is very much in control for one cannot control every outcome or
every decision people are going to make when faced with different choices. Its all probability nothing is for sure. For this reason alone
no one should be trusting in a time traveler to save them or their world they should actually be looking to God for that.
A time traveler is just a human being from another timeline ...a created being like we are. able to make mistakes and miscalculations.
His mission is never a sure one even he can miscalculate and end up meeting his maker. I am very convinced with the things that are coming
people should be looking to God. Making sure they are right with him because this world is only temporary to all of us...none of us are staying here forever. A time traveler may leave our world physically but we all have to one day and the question will be...Are you prepared?
I think your writings are most interesting and John would have LOVED talking to you. A time traveler may have good intentions but it is God who has the final say.

Samstwitch

I wish I would have had more time to talk to him about his religious views. I know he believed in angels .
This is a great topic as I am a christian myself. Time travelers realize God is very much in control for one cannot control every outcome or
every decision people are going to make when faced with different choices. Its all probability nothing is for sure. For this reason alone
no one should be trusting in a time traveler to save them or their world they should actually be looking to God for that.
A time traveler is just a human being from another timeline ...a created being like we are. able to make mistakes and miscalculations.
His mission is never a sure one even he can miscalculate and end up meeting his maker. I am very convinced with the things that are coming
people should be looking to God. Making sure they are right with him because this world is only temporary to all of us...none of us are staying here forever. A time traveler may leave our world physically but we all have to one day and the question will be...Are you prepared?
I think your writings are most interesting and John would have LOVED talking to you. A time traveler may have good intentions but it is God who has the final say.

Thanks Pam. I would loved to have talked with John. There are so many questions I would have asked him. I frequented Art Bell's BBS Message Board back in those days, but ironically, just when John was posting, I was pulled away due to a family emergency, which lasted several months. That's why I missed John.

Looking back, I think it's a good thing that I missed him, for I surely would have participated in the Experiment, but the after effects would have thrown my life off key. And at the time, being a single mother struggling to raise 3 teenage sons, I don't think I would have been able to deal with the after effects as good as some of you did.

During my research of John Titor, I found some instructions on how to meet a Time Traveler...an idea that someone else came up with. The idea makes me laugh. It's one-in-a-million shot that might work...and I laugh at myself for even thinking about it, but it's a pretty good idea, and I was tempted to try it just so I might meet John or some other Time Traveler, but I never tried it. Now maybe I'll rethink that and give it a try. :)

Also, I cannot help but wonder what will happen to my research on John Titor after I'm gone. Will it be obliterated in Nuclear War :eek:, or will someone find it and preserve it? I wish I knew. (Actually, there's more than showing here. I have a collection of articles and other items.)

8Volumessideview.jpg

Ren

I can't speak for John but here are my personal views.
I believe that Revelation is true because Apollonius (Paul) was a proven prophet of his time and he wrote it.
He could see the future like a time traveler.
The Rapture is death.
Angels/totems/faeries are our friends and family that have died and remain to try guide us.
The future of religion is that of First Nation spirituality and Paganism mixed with Gnostic Christianity.
There are lots of bon-fires. All the traditional holidays will become more important. Esp. Thanksgiving Harvest.
People from the future revel in the past and watch movies over and over.
One popular movie is Last of the Mohicans with Daniel Day Lewis. It is what we all aspire to live like.

PamelaM

Thanks Pam. I would loved to have talked with John. There are so many questions I would have asked him. I frequented Art Bell's BBS Message Board back in those days, but ironically, just when John was posting, I was pulled away due to a family emergency, which lasted several months. That's why I missed John.

Looking back, I think it's a good thing that I missed him, for I surely would have participated in the Experiment, but the after effects would have thrown my life off key. And at the time, being a single mother struggling to raise 3 teenage sons, I don't think I would have been able to deal with the after effects as good as some of you did.

During my research of John Titor, I found some instructions on how to meet a Time Traveler...an idea that someone else came up with. The idea makes me laugh. It's one-in-a-million shot that might work...and I laugh at myself for even thinking about it, but it's a pretty good idea, and I was tempted to try it just so I might meet John or some other Time Traveler, but I never tried it. Now maybe I'll rethink that and give it a try. :)

Also, I cannot help but wonder what will happen to my research on John Titor after I'm gone. Will it be obliterated in Nuclear War :eek:, or will someone find it and preserve it? I wish I knew. (Actually, there's more than showing here. I have a collection of articles and other items.)

8Volumessideview.jpg
OMG Is that all the research you have done on John?
I once told john I had all of his stuff memorized and he said he didn't
Know if that was bad or good and reminded me that in other timelines
Nothing is for sure. You should publish those.

Samstwitch

OMG Is that all the research you have done on John?
I once told john I had all of his stuff memorized and he said he didn't
Know if that was bad or good and reminded me that in other timelines
Nothing is for sure. You should publish those.

Yes, that's my research. I also have a collection of items that goes with it, such as the books that John mentioned to read, a book on the IBM 5100 (wish I had the computer, but they were all snatched up after John visited), articles about John that were in magazines, "Obsessed and Scientific" DVD, stuff like that.

Jay Cheel, filmmaker of "Obsessed and Scientific" asked twice to interview me for the short and long version of his documentary on John, but I passed because of all the harassment that you, Larry Haber, and others have endured over the subject. I have never shown the material to anyone, but I started posting some of my stuff on this Forum for the very first time on this and the other John Titor thread. I really need to make a new volume, because so much more has happened since I did the research, but it takes energy, and I don't have much of that these days.

I prefer sharing some of the material here on this Forum with friendly folks like you, rather than get it published and be harrassed for the rest of my days. This is the first and only Message Board that I felt was worth posting on, because the Admins do a great job of moderating. :) I won't be posting about this subject on any other Forums.

Samstwitch

John Titor warned us of a world wide Nuclar War, World War III, which is a very disturbing thought.

November 5, 2000

JOHN TITOR: "A world war in 2015 killed nearly three billion people."

Prophecy in the Bible also speaks of such things. However, God promised to intervene before mankind destroyed the whole earth.

Matthew 24:21-22: "...for then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever shall be. And unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect [God's people] those days shall be cut short."

February 12, 2001

JOHN TITOR: "Nuclear war is a very undesirable thing but it is not the end of the world. There are areas and cities we can't enter and the environment did suffer a great deal of damage but we are recovering."

February 27, 2001

JOHN TITOR: "...Western stability during the conflict leads to the attack in 2015. WW III is very short with a longer period of mop. up."

Bible Prophecy says that one of the biggest events that is going to happen in the 'Last Day's or 'End Times' (which we are living in) is the emergence of a one-world government (see Revelation). Our generation calls it the "New World Order" or "NWO". The world leader who forms the NWO government is referred to as the Antichrist. He will come in the name of peace, but he will wage war against the people of the earth and cause great havoc. Read about 'Antichrist Prophecy' here: http://www.raptureforums.com/EndTimesEvents/antichristprophecy.cfm

Here's what John said about the New World Order.

January 9, 2001

QUESTION: ...and who are those involved with breathing life into this supposed NWO, that many people in our current world-line are so afraid of?

JOHN TITOR: "On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the 'NWO'. Are you afraid of Nazis?"

February 8, 2001

JOHN TITOR: "Yes, I think the New World Order idea tried to establish itself. I would consider them the combination of the old U.S. federal system, Europe, Canada and Australia."

January 5, 2001

JOHN TITOR: "There was a resistance on my worldline but their goal was to maintain power and control over other people. We killed most of them by 2020."

So we know there was a New World Order in John's Timeline, and he warns us that Nazis tactics will re-emerge. This has already been happening in America. Many Police officers behave like Nazis, bullying and even killing innocent citizens. Riot Police have been physically battering people in the Occupy Movement. Countless videos on Youtube can be found of Police physically assaulting peaceful protesters in the Occupy Movement, happening in the past 3 months.

Sgt. Shamar Thomas is a U.S. Marine who stood up to Police brutality in New York City and has become famous for it.

Senator Mike Gravel talks about the Declaration of Independence and the state of the United States today.

February 10, 2001

JOHN TITOR: "Yes, there are a great many pepole who think that Revelations has come to pass...

"I understand the question about the Antichrist but I must admit I hadn't given it much thought. My intial reaction is to consider how the Antichrist would affect my life if I could identify him/her. If your life became a sort of "Hell" anyway, would it matter if the Antichrist was real?"

This statement is especially interesting, because John said about the Antichrist that he "hadn't give it much thought". Most Christians give lots of thought about the Antichrist, because it's in Scripture and we are living in the Last Days. However, if the Christians were removed from the earth in the Rapture, the unbelievers who would be left behind would not be familiar with Prophecy on the 'Antichrist'. Perhaps that's why John never gave it "much thought". If there was a Rapture on John's Timeline, then he was left behind.

Bible Prophecy also speaks of the aftermath of war in the Last Days. Here is one prophecy about those times, which sounds strangely similar to what John Titor foretold. The scripture says, mankind will "beat their swords into plowshares". In other words, people will lay down their weapons and concentrate on working the soil of the earth. That is what John Titor said happened in his world after the end of WW III. People on his Timeline were sick of war. They killed those who waged war, and afterwards, all they wanted was peace. They also became believers and worshippers of Jesus and God.

Micah 4:1-4: "But in the last days it shall come to pass that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it...and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nations shall not lift up a sword against a nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it."

Samstwitch

FATIMA PROPHECIES

February 10, 2001
JOHN TITOR: "I am not familiar with the Fatima Prophesies but I am aware of the term."

The Fatima Prophecies were given to three children in Portugal by the Virgin Mary from 1916-1917. There was a miracle that happened in front of thousands of people by the Virgin Mary, to prove that she was really appearing to the children. All of the prophecies came true, except for the last one, which was hidden from the public. It is called the "The 3rd Secret of Fatima". The Virgin Mary left instructions for the Pope to reveal the 3rd Secret to the public in 1960 and do what he said, but when the time arrived, Pope John refused to publish the secret, and refused to do what it said.

The Prophecies of Fatima also involve Russia. The Virgin Mary instructed the Pope to consecrate Russia (with a gathering of all the world Bishops) and if it happened there would be world peace. But, if that didn't happen, there would be terrible consequences and many nations would be annihilated. This has never been accomplished.
http://www.ewtn.com/expert/answers/FatimaConsecration.htm

Our Lady of Fatima warned that if Her requests were not heeded, Russia would "spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated." http://www.fatima.org/consecrussia/annihilation.asp

VIDEO of Third Secret of Fatima: http://www.fatimaondemand.org/en/
History of Fatima: http://www.fatima.org/essentials/facts/default.aspx
Message of Fatima: http://www.fatima.org/essentials/message/default.aspx

HOW THE FATIMA PROPHECIES TIE-IN WITH JOHN TITOR

John's foretelling of Russian's involvement in World War III are directly related to some of the Prophecies of Fatima.

November 7, 2000

JOHN TITOR: "In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States..., China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)... The European Union and China were also destroyed."

February 9, 2001

JOHN TITOR: "EMP took out a great number of electronic devices. That's one of the reasons why we don't have reliable technology laying around. However, in the opening hours of N Day, the Russians did not launch any high altitude detonations. They knew we would most likely clean up after them so they wanted everyone outside the cities to be able to communicate. Most of the warheads that hit the cities came in threes and exploded close to the ground. The heavy EMP damage was isolated to those areas."

FATHER MALACHI MARTIN
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malachi_Martin

John spoke of the aftermath of WW III, a Nuclear War, which affected and disabled most of the technology in his world. This even that happened on his Timeline. Being without electricity, was a direct result of the war. Titor's remark reminded me of something very important that Father Malachi Martin said back in 1997 regarding the 3rd Secret of Fatima.

During a radio interview with Art Bell, Father Martin answered questions about the 3rd Secret of Fatima. (He had read the 3rd Secret of Fatima.) Father Martin was vowed to secrecy, however, he was able to give clues that alluded to the content of the 3rd Secret.
One clue Fr. Martin gave, which I can only paraphrase now (but will later find it and transcribe it to post), was to imagine what it would be like if following some major event, we were without electricity. At the time, I could not think of what might cause that situation, except a major blackout, but those never last for very long. In later times, I thought perhaps it was about Y2K, but that disaster was prevented.

During that same interview, Fr. Martin said the 3rd Secret of Fatima was the most horrible thing a person could imagine, and it was not a natural type of disaster (such as a comet hitting the earth). In other words, it was a man-made tragedy.

Sister Lucia, the last surviving seer of the 3rd Secret of Fatima, died on February 13, 2005. Sister Lucia received messages from the Virgin Mary when she was just a child on July 13, 1917.

Fr. Martin has since passed on as well. But when he was alive, he said, "Well, Sister Lucia, who wrote down the 3rd Secret, says that the whole of the secret is contained in Chapters, I think, 12 to 17 in the Book of Revelation..."

VIDEO: CLIPS OF FATHER MALACHI MARTIN ON ART BELL

On December 3, 1997, during an interview with Fr. Martin, Art Bell asked, "Can you tell us, in a way that we can read between the lines, with regard to the 3rd Prophecy, is there a timetable that you are aware of, but cannot speak of, that we can read between the lines on?"

Fr. Martin replied, "Yes and no. There is a...it is not 200 years away...it is not 50 years away...it is not 20 years away...number one. Number two, it involves the entire world system. It's not merely one area, any one religion, any one race...and it will be frightening."
(Listen to the Video above)

With that in mind, getting back to John Titor's claims...the Nuclear war on John's Timeline happened in the year 2015. That would be exactly 18 years after Fr. Martin made that statement. I believe a world Nuclear War, WW III, is what Fr. Martin was talking about regarding the 3rd Secret of Fatima.

IN 1998 FATHER MARTIN IDENTIFIES THE TRAITS OF THE ANTICHRIST

HDRKID

Hi sam:

I think it is interesting that John Titor would speak about worship on the Sabbath and the ten commandments, but I have also seen the same in the days to come. Changes will be many. Needless to say, the days of the BIG GOV, BIG BIZ, BIG SCIENCE, & BIG BOX STORES - are over. This is another prediction from John Titor that is not very far away.

Samstwitch

I believe that Revelation is true because Apollonius (Paul) was a proven prophet of his time and he wrote it.
He could see the future like a time traveler.
The Rapture is death.

The Apostle John was the author of "Revelation" in the Bible, which he saw while living as a prisoner on the Island of Patmos. Here is a full-length movie "Apocalypse" starring Richard Harris as the Apostle John on the Island of Patmos and his visions of Revelation in the Bible.

"The Rapture" is not death. It is life. WIKIPEDIA: The Rapture is a reference to the "being caught up" referred to in 1 Thessalonians 4:17, when the "dead in Christ" and "we who are alive and remain" will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture